I just can't say it

I Just Can't Say It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

not edited

She  knew she was late but she still went there . Sam was suppose to go home by 4:30 for her tuitions but she went to the candy shop again.She ran up and reached for the transparent glass entry of the candy shop. She had always loved the colour shape and smell of the candies. She looked at the candies with her eyes twinkling.She smiled and turned around , she saw an older boy standing there.He had just came at the candy shop.He looked t Sam , a eleven year old like her could not understand love .But it was a kind of friendly feeling , not friendly but somewhat a different kind of experience for sam as he gave her candy.She smiled but she couldn’t say thank you.He patted her head and walked off.

Sam isn’t the same after 6 years .She was tall , slim and her golden brown hair shone in the sun as she walked to school.Her eyes spoke everything with a blue glint.Not because they want to but because they had to.Sam couldn’t speak,she was mute.She was beautiful , smart and she had everything what every boy wants in his girl , but she didn’t have the voice to connect with people.

She opened her diary and on the first page was a candy wrapper.She felt happiness fill her heart when she saw the wrapper and remembered the tall mysterious boy.

There’s no chance She thought but deep inside she hope she’ll meet him again.

Trinnng…..

The bell rang.As usual Sam ran to candy shop, a regular place for her now and she stood at the same place she stood 6 years ago.With unending hope she took a deep breath and turned around.

She couldn’t believe her eyes.He was there standing there but he looked a lot changed.

Well it’s been 6 years She thought.He looked at her and grinned at her.He went forward and stood in front of her.Strangely she didn’t feel the same as she did 6 years ago, instead she felt weird.She had the urge to ask him if he remembered her but she couldn’t.And she wouln’t be able to in the future either.

“You’re pretty” He smirked

Huh? She thought

He played with some strands of her hair.She noticed now that he had dirty intentions.

He was not the one

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Are you dumb?” He whispered

Oh yes , I’m dumb

She was really disappointed.Really.But now she was afraid as he came closer and closer.In a split second , she turned and fled.She ran fast but she could still feel his presence behind.She was too scared to look back.Then he suddenly pulled her long hair and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter