Chapter 3

Pretty Pretty Mate

WOWOWOWOW FINALLY AN UPDATE FROM AUTHOR-NIM (im sorry im a bad author-nim please forgive me.. *bows in shame*)


The classroom was surprisingly quiet. Most of the time people would be messing around while the teacher was teaching. I opened my pencil case and to a surprise a grasshopper jumped onto my shoulder.

I screamed as the teacher turned around. I quickly hid the grasshopper into my sleeve as he raised an eyebrow, ¨Is there something miss Aerri?¨ The teacher asked. I shook my head as he continued teaching. I felt the grasshopper slowly crawl down my sleeve then back up to where I could see it.

It's eyes were piercing through my soul as my classmates were stiffling their laughs, from the corner of my eye I could see Dongwoo's face harden and I can see steam come out of Myungsoo's ears.

I opened the window and put the bug out the window then closed it shut. I breathed out from holding in my breath for too long, my face flushed dark red. I covered my face with my hands.

Ah! That was so embarrasing..  

I walked out of class with two angry vampires. People gave me judging stares and amused stares, some laughing at me. I ducked my head in shame.

¨Yah! You better stop laughing and staring if you know what's good for ya!¨ Dongwoo called out. People turned away and stopped laughing as silence filled the halls. The two stomped as I quickly walked.

The three of us entered the cafeteria and took a seat at Infinite's table. Chatter filled the cafeteria as people gossiped or talked about other things. Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo and Myungsoo, raising his eyebrow. I could feel him look at me next as my head was staring at me lap. I could feel Hoya hold my hand.

¨Shoot.¨ Was all Sunggyu needed to say before they started ranting.

¨SOMEONE PUT A BUG IN ELLIE'S CUTE PENCIL CASE SUNGJONG BOUGHT FOR HER!!¨ Dongwoo's eyes flared as he raised his fist. ¨SHE WAS EMBARRASED BY THE WHOLE CLASS!!¨ Myungsoo added.

Sunggyu nodded, taking all the information that was given from the two. He took a sip from his juice box, which was actually filled with animal blood, and set it down.

¨Okay, I will talk to the princepal about this.¨ He nodded.

Hoya took out my lunch box and lifted my chin up. My cheeks tinted pink as he fed me some fried rice, ¨Ah...¨ He said as I ate the rice.

Sungyeol, the usual choding, spit out his food and glared at Hoya. ¨YAH!!¨ He yelled as Hoya bonked him on the head.

¨Don't be such a drama queen.¨ He rolled his eyes as my cheeks were still tinted pink from the skinship. I continued eating my food as the group talked.