Chapter 1

Pretty Pretty Mate

It was a beautiful morning.

The sun was shining

The birds were twe--

Aw that. Wish I had those mornings.. No, I don't. sigh

'YAH YOU PABO!!'

Here I am, sitting in a chaos of Infinite.

Sunggyu is scolding Sungyeol, Myungsoo.. Being Myungsoo, Sungjong and Woohyun bickering about who won the game, Hoya dancing while making pancakes, and Dongwoo playing League of Legends.

I was clearly getting annoyed. I should be normal like this.. actually, never. How can you focus on trying to study in the morning when you have all these cough cough 'adults' acting like kids? 

'I WON THE GAME YOU BARBIE HEAD!!' "BARBIE HEAD?! YOU FREAKING BONGO HEAD!'

I facepalmed in my mind as I tried to look down at my book and study.

'And this is why, we should never use our powers publicly, you understand?'

Publicly?! This is MY house!

'LEVEL UP!! YEAHH'

'Making pancakes makin' bacon pancakes~.'

Okay, I have to give props to Hoya oppa for singing that song...

I puffed out my cheeks but got hit with a finger. I looked to my right to see Myungsoo oppa.. Cheekily smiling.

"Mianhae, I just think you look sooo cute!" He jumps and clings onto me, I almost fell out of my chair but got saved by his leg.

"Yah!" I wacked his head. He pouted and rubbed the spot where I hit him. I took the chance and pushed him off. "Owwiee! That hurt, Elise." He pouted again. I rolled my eyes as Hoya oppa put the pancakes onto my plate. I my lips and picked up my utensils but got stopped by a hand.

"No! That's not how you eat correctly!" I heard a voice shout. I rolled my eyes at Sunggyu oppas voice. I used my secret weapon..

I turned puppy eyed at him and faked tears into my eyes.

"Oppwa.. pwease let me eat!!" I whined. He was taken aback at my action, I smirked evilly in my mind. I will eat!!!

"YAH HYUNG DON'T MAKE ELISE CRY YOU PABO." Sungjong exclaimed. "I'm sorry.." He said and sat down. I smiled and began chomping on my food. I saw Hoya oppa chuckling and winked at him. Keke~ Sunggyu oppa is so gullible.

"Guys let's head to school after." Dongwoo finally talked. We nodded and kept devouring our food.

 


Short chapter sorry xD I'm on a different laptop and this laptop types differently that's why keke.

/owlkyungsoo