Sequel

I'm Not The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since you asked for a sequel, so I decided to make one~

hope you like it! ^^

 

 

 

“Hey! Miss me? Aww, I miss you too, princess,”

 

Jessica who just finished washing the dishes and dried her  hand, stopped when she heard Yuri was talking to someone on the phone. She decided to eavesdropped their conversation. She then bit her lips and slowly tears fell down when she heard Yuri’s sweet voice to someone over the phone.

 

“Wanna meet up? Okay then, I’ll go there now. Bye, baby, love you too~” said Yuri sweetly then ended the phone conversation.

 

She put her phone into her bag, then went to kitchen where her wife was. While Jessica, she immediately wiped her tears away as she heard Yuri’s footsteps toward her.

 

“Sicababy?”

 

“Y-yes, seobang?” answered her, stuttering.

 

Yuri frowned when she heard it. She knew her so well that she knew her wife  just cried. “Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Tell me, where it hurts~”

 

‘My heart, seobang, my heart is very hurt right now, do you know that?’

 

“Baby?” Yuri called again as she didn’t receive any respond from her wife.

 

“Y-yes, seobang. I’m okay,”

 

“Really? You know you always can tell me whats wrong since I’m your seobang, right?”

 

Jessica nodded and smiled sweetly. “I know that and told you I’m really okay,” said Jessica then looked at the clock. “Don’t you supposed to go work now?”

 

“Yeah, I am. I was about to say goodbye to you, when I came here. Okay then, I think I should go now. Bye, baby!” said Yuri then pecked her lips. “Be a good wife for me, okay? Love you~”

 

“Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell you that I’ll be home late tonight~ ”

 

“Then can you be a good seobang for me too, by protecting our pure love?” asked Jessica to none when Yuri disappeared from the sight.

 

On the other hand, Yuri was driving toward someone’s apartment. She looked at her watch again and thought that it still okay if she visited her ‘girlfriend’ for awhile. She parked her car at the basement and went to the fourth floor by lift.

 

“Good morning, Ma’am. I’m looking for a woman by named Tiffany Hwang,” said Yuri and smiled, as the woman in front of her showed her eye-smile.

 

“Oh my, Yul! Hahaha, come in!”

 

Yuri nodded while let herself being dragged by Tiffany. As they were now inside Tiffany’s apartment, Yuri immediately crushed her lips toward Tiffany’s and started ate them up, as moans could be heard soon.

 

“I love you, Fany,”

 

It’s already passed midnight and Jessica couldn’t sleep at all. She stirred herself for the nth times and groaned. Even Yuri had told her not to wait for her, but she still did it. She kept wondering if Yuri now was doing her work or be with that girl again? Well, she trusted Yuri very much but after that accident she couldn’t help but thought about it too.

 

Her daydreaming snapped back when a tanned woman opened the door with a tired face. Yuri looked at her surprisedly.

 

“You didn’t sleep yet?” Jessica shook her head. “I’ve told you if I will be home late, right? So, why don’t you sleep?”

 

“I can’t sleep when my seobang isn’t around me,” said Jessica, made Yuri smiled at her. “I’m going to prepare your hot water. Have you get your dinner?”

 

Yuri nodded. “Thanks, baby~”

 

“You’re welcome, seobang~”

 

As Jessica went to the bathroom and prepared her hot water, Yuri laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. Soon, she already dozed off.

 

“Seobang, the water is re—oh?” Jessica immediately shut off and smiled when she looked at her seobang who already sleeping soundly. She walked toward their bed and started changing Yuri’s clothes into the comfortable one, before covered her with the blanket. “Sleep tight, seobang-ah. I love you,”

 

“You’re gonna be home late again tonight?” asked Jessica when they had their breakfast. It’s been three days since that day.

 

Yuri nodded and it made the brunette pouted. Yuri then put her spoon and fork.

 

“Hey, what’s with that pout?”

 

“I just missed when we had dinner together. We barely had dinner together nowadays,”

 

“Aigoo~ what should I do then, baby? My work is getting busier now,”

 

“Nah, it’s okay, seobang. I have to respect it, right?” Jessica showed her fake smile.

 

“No, it’s really not okay, baby. I will worked fast today so I’ll be home on time, okay? I also miss that time when we ate dinner together,”

 

“Really?” asked Jessica with sparkling eyes and Yuri nodded. “Yaayyy!! I’ll cook the best dinner for us tonight, seobang-ah!”

 

“Good then. Wow, I can’t be patient to taste it tonight,” giggled Yuri. “I gotta go now. Bye, baby! Love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter