I'm Not The Only One

I'm Not The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m home!” yelled Yuri as she stepped into her and her wife’s mansion. “Sica?”

 

Just then a certain gorgeous brunette walked out from a room. Yuri smiled when she looked at her wife.

 

“You come home already?” Yuri nodded. “Let me help you then,”

 

Jessica did her usual routines whenever Yuri came home after work. She help her to put off her jacket and brought her bag. She did it without saying any words. It caught Yuri’s attention. The usual Jessica would smiled at her or asked her about work.

 

“Sica, you okay? You’ve been quiet all the time. You’re sick?” asked Yuri worriedly, as she put her back-hand on Jessica’s forehead. But frowned when she felt Jessica’s temperature was normal.

 

“I’m okay, Yul,”

 

“Really? Or something bothered you? You can tell me anything, Sicababy,”

 

That ‘Sicababy’ word flinched Jessica. Her heart sank when she heard her pet name. She tried her best to not cry in front of her seobang right now. She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath to calm herself down, before smiled at Yuri, the sweetest one.

 

“I’m really okay, seobang, don’t worry about me,” she bit her own tongue when she lied at Yuri.

 

Yuri seemed believe her now. “Okay then. I’ll wash my body first,” said her then pecked Jessica’s forehead before went to the bathroom that located in their room.

 

“After you done, come to the dining room, okay? I’ve already cooked your favourite,”

 

Yuri just showed her thumb up at her before walked upstairs. Jessica then seated herself on the chair, waiting for her seobang to come down. 15 minutes later, Yuri skipped to the downstairs and found her wife who almost dozed off.

 

“Sicababy, if you’re sleepy, you can go to sleep now. I don’t mind if I have to eat alone,” whispered Yuri softly.

 

Jessica rubbed her eyes then looked at Yuri, and smiled. “It’s okay, seobang, I’m not sleepy anymore. Let’s eat!”

 

Jessica, as a good wife, took the food and put them on Yuri’s plate. Then, they ate the dinner.

 

“Your food is the best, baby. I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter