chapter 6

Love You

It was already three days you had not awakened after that accident. You slowly could get your sense back. You saw some faces when you opened your eyes and smiled when you found your cousin there.

“Oppa.”

“Nana~ya..Are you okay?” Himchan touch your hands.

You smiled to showed him that you were alright. He helped you to sit on your bed. Looking at how many persons around you, you felt confused.

“Who are they, Oppa?”

Your question made them surprised.

“You don’t know them?”

You looked at their faces one by one and finally you realised.

“B.A.P!” you half shouted and covered your mouth with your own hands. “How..How can all of B.A.P here?” you still didn’t believe your sight.

They still confused by your response.

“You know that I’m one of them, right?” Himchan asked again.

“I know. But, why they come here? This is my first time seeing them closely.”

Your last sentence made Himchan left the room to looked for the doctor to know your condition.

“You don’t know me?” Daehyun asked.

“Of course I know. Who in this world doesn’t know you? Jung Daehyun.” You smiled. “ Bang Yongguk, Yoo Youngjae, and Moon Jongup.” You pointed at them one by one. “Wait, Zelo isn’t here.”

“He is somewhere. Is it really your first time seeing us?”

You shook your head. “I always watch you on TV. But this is my first time meet you in person. Did Himchan bring you here? And why I’m here?”

“You don’t remember what happen?” Daehyun still asked you. His face was full of worry and surprise.

“What has happen?” you tried to remember. Suddenly you felt a big pain in your head. It was like you were hit by a big hammer.

“Arggh..” you held your head to reduce the pain.

“Ar..are you okay?” they were panick.

A minute later a doctor came and give you a pain killer. You slept again.

 

wow, you can't remember your own boyfriend?

he must be sad.

anyway, thanks for the subscribe^^