✽ DEBUT (February 24, 2015)

✽ FLEURS' | GIRL GROUP | STORY STARTING !

FLEURS' DEBUT

HEADER LEFT

February 24, 2015 @ M!Countdown Backstage

Fleurs' were preparing in the make-up room. A and Jinyeon already finished, they were checking their cafe with phone. Ki, Marie and Jade still putting on make-up. While Hyera, she was practicing the dance steps because she scared she would forget it. Their stage will start in 35 minutes. Some of them were nervous and excited.

"I can't believe that our fans are so many before debut," Jinyeon smiled widely.

A laughed. "Well~ We are so popular," she grinned.

A noticed that Hyera was keep practicing without stop at the corner. She scared that Hyera will make mistake on stage. All of them know that she is very shy in front of many people. But, she really hope that Hyera is doing well.

"Hyejin-ah~" she called Hyera.

"Ne, eonni," she said while practicing.

"Come here," Hyera immediately stopped and headed to A.

She sat on the couch beside A.

"Don't feel so nervous. I know you will do well," A rubbed Hyera's shoulder.

Hyera just smiled and felt less nervous. Then, she took a bread on the table to eat.

***

While Ki putting on make-up, she also checking the Fleurs' cafe. She couldn't wait to perform and gain many fans. A seconds later, she poked Marie's left arm. Marie can't turned to Ki because she closed her eyes.

"Mwo?"

"I bet that our debut stage is awesome," Ki was confident.

"I thought that too. We'll win the 'Rookie Award' for sure," Marie excited.

Ki giggled after Marie said that. Then the maknae interrupted them.

"I'll be the new hot maknae," Jade laughed evilly.

Ki tsked. "Correction~ Not hot maknae but evil maknae," she high-five with Marie.

Jade pouted. "Nevermind.. Evil maknae is hot now," she felt proud.

***

"Omo~" Hyera widen her eyes.

"Wae, Hyejin-ah?" Jinyeon wondered.

Hyera suddenly became excited. "I forgot that Vixx-sunbaenim is comeback today," she grinned.

"Ah~ They comeback for 'Love Equation'?" Marie stared at Hyera.

Hyera nodded happily. "I don't realized that our debut date same with their comeback's," she was so excited.

"It's mean, they are here too?" Ki asked Hyera.

"Hmm, I don't know about that," after that Marie came out from the room.

A noticed her. "Where are you going?"

"Want to check if Vixx-sunbaenim are here or not~" she quickly leave the room.

All of them looked at each other.

4 minutes later, Marie came back. She sat on the couch before said anything.

"Are they here?" Hyera curious.

Marie silent awhile. "No," she lied.

Hyera frowned. When looked at Hyera like that, Marie laughed silently.

"I'm just kidding. They are here. Their room is near with us," Hyera widen her eyes and covered because excited.

She said 'OmO' many times.

"You're really a Starlight," Ki giggled.

"I'll sure support them," Hyera grinned cheerfully.

After that, the staff called them. Their stage will started in 10 minutes. They quickly came out and waited behind the stage. Before that, they did a vocal warm up. Their feeling were mixed, sometimes nervous, sometimes excited.

Without they known, Vixx members were near next to them. Marie noticed that and poked Hyera. Then, she pointed to Vixx. Hyera glanced to them and tried to control her feeling. Vixx were really near to her. Moreover, N was standing next to her. She wanted to greet them but she was too shy. After thought many times, she decided to greet them to be polite.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed to Vixx.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo," N and other members bowed to her.

Everyone know that N is really friendly with everyone. No wonder that he greeted her back while smiling. Then, Hyera encouraged to introduce herself.

"I'm Fleurs' Hyera," she smiled.

"Ah~ So, you are the one of the new group's member? Nice to meet you," N smiled cheerfully.

"Ne. Nice to meet you too," Hyera smiled back. She wanted to greet Ken but she was shy.

"Please get ready, Fleurs'," the staff make an announcement.

"It's your group stage now. Hwaiting!" N motivated her.

"Hwaiting!" Ravi motivated her too.

"Thank you. Vixx Hwaiting," she quickly followed her members to the stage and prepared.

"Okay! In 5,4,3,2,1 " the music started.

author's note

 

Hi ^^Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for make you guys waiting again>.< Fleurs' supposed to debut a long time ago but I'm too slow. I think I want to stop making this but I just can't. For me, once I make it, I have to end it. So, I decided to continue ~ I can't promise you to always update but, I'll update when I have time. Thank you because you guys are still active :)