✽ MANAGER

✽ FLEURS' | GIRL GROUP | STORY STARTING !

  

REAL NAME — seo ajoon

OTHER NAMES — 

– charles : in college, his korean-american roomate said he looked like a charles so ever since that's ajoon's "professional" english name

NICKNAMES —

– handsome manager-nim : called this amongst fleur fans because he's extremely handsome for a manager.

– elo : short for elephant. when he introduced himself to the girls, he mentioned that his favorite animal are elephants because they are majestic and loving animals. because of this, the girls of fleur gave him the nickname of elephant but because it was just too long to be a nickname, they shortened it to elo–since they pretty much pronounced it likeelofunt.

BIRTHDATE + AGE — march 27, 1986 + 28 years old

BIRTHPLACE —  hongdae, south korea

HOMETOWN —  seoul, south korea

ETHNICITY — korean

LANGUAGE —

– korean : native
– english : fluent // studied abroad in america for 5 years in college
– chinese : advanced // as a manager, you are expected to learn a language, chinese was the language he learned

BLOOD TYPE — b

HEIGHT — 188 cm

WEIGHT — 73 kg

EYE COLOR — dark brown

 

STAGE NAME — charles

PERSONA — cool senpai

FANCLUB NAME — jail baits

FANCLUB COLOR —  prison orange  // #ff9966


TRAITS — born with a naturally tan complexion, charles is always questioned whether he is korean or not. his tall height and wide eyes make it convincing that he is a foreigner, but he has the dna to prove his ethnicity. a gorgeous dimpled man like charles always has the ladies gathered around. often seen with his hair messily styled and his glorious dimpled-smile, charles is a distraction even to fans! however when he's not smiling, he looks intimidating and unapproachable especially with his thick eyebrows and sharp eyes. always mistakened for an idol himself, charles

PERSONALITY — well-rounded and funny // strict and insensitive

          charles is outgoing, straight shooting type. enthusiastic and excitable, he's a "doer" who lives in the world of action. blunt and a straight-forward risk taker, he is willing to plunge right into things and get his hands dirty. charles lives in the here-and-now, places little importance on interjection. he looks at the facts of a situation, quickly decides what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing. he loves his job and best fo all, he's fantastic at it. if he had decided that something needs to be done, then his "do it and get on with it" attitude takes over the rules. he loves to have fun and is a fun person to be around. always messing around with the girls, whether it is playing along with their jokes or singing along with them, charles is like another member rather than a manager. you could say he loves the girls too much, but they are like his babies while he is their father. if they ask something from him, don't expect it right away but he will most definitely allow it–depending on what the request is of course. whether it's cross-dressing, with the help of his girlfriend (yes he has a girlfriend), or fleur teaching him a new song, charles is open to anything fun as long as it won't get him into too much trouble.
           when you push away all the fun and games, charles becomes like every other manager: strict and even scary. he can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as he generally do not know and may not care about the effect of his words on others. it's not that he doesn't care about people, it's that his decision-making process does not involve taking people's feeling into account. at times he will not consider of others' emotion. stress is something he has difficulty dealing with. he's always clear-minded and frivolous so anxiety and stress doesn't hit him, but when it does it hits him hard. he may yell at the girls, which he doesn't do often since he's very lenient. if he sees that a member is eating too much, he won't mind but if it's right before promotions, he knows it's his job to help restrict them; often coming across as being extremely rude and mean. again, charles isn't a hot head, only when he is under going a lot of pressure/stress.

 

BACKGROUND — was born in hongdae but lived in seoul until he attended college in standford, majoring in business communications in musical technology. after he graduated, he moved back to south korea wanting to work with a company, he knew he wasn't able to work in a large company so he started small. at first he was the marketing manager of the company, helping the ceo gain more partners such as jellyfish ent. also behind the marketing brain of fleur, he became the manager of the girls. he's been working for miracles of music ent for 2 years now.

LIKES —
+ green tea anything // green tea ice cream, green tea smoothies, green tea kit kat; he loves it all. often seen with a green tea bubble tea.
+ is a fan of snsd jessica // when fleur has their own show, they publicly announce this  (   =///m////=)"
+ karaoking // jokes that he was suppose to be a trainee under sm when he was younger but he went to college instead
+ pomegranate juice
+ goofing off with the girls
+spending his down time with his girlfriend // often calls her when he's away with the group

DISLIKES —
– aegyo // if you dare try to pull aegyo on him, he will laugh at your face and shoo you away, not even his girlfriend does aegyo to him.
– mood killers
– people that judge too easily
– when people don't throw their trash away // he will personally come up to you and tell you to throw it away. keep in mind the guy is like 6 ft, he is a giant.
– rude people // "must've had a bad childhood"

FAVORITE NUMBER — 14

FAVORITE COLOR — navy

HOBBIES — 
– shopping // yes, even with fleur or his girlfriend. but since he's very busy as well, he usually online shops. ebay is da bae.

HABITS — 
– sometimes when he's calling for a member, he will say another's member and another's and another's // ie. "jessica. i mean, sooyoung. i mean sunny. argh, i mean seohyun! come here!"
– clears his throat before speaking // only when it's for business purposes or when he's talking to someone of higher status (boss, press, etc)

TRIVIAS — 
– can play baseball and football
– he is allergic to ginger and mushroom
– is left handed (which is surprising to everyone for some reason)
– graduated standford
– the members generously taught him what fanfiction is....and showed him one....of himself....he requests a jessicaxmanager-nim one in the future