TEASER #1

♔ FR:ZY // SMENT NEW GIRL GROUP // STORY STARTING!!~

*knock knock*

 

 

 

"Mr Kim you call me??"Ms shin, secretary of Mr Kim walk in the office.

 

 

 

"Yes i did i need your help"

 

 

 

"what is it??"she ask.

 

 

 

"I need your help for finding the suitable girls for the upcoming girlgroup"Mr Kim said.

 

 

 

"Girlgroup??"

 

 

 

"Yes girlgroup that is different than other"

 

 

 

"If you dont mind Mr Kim can You tell me about it??"Ms shin ask.

 

 

 

"SMENT upcoming girlgroup will be named as FR.Zy pronounced as frizy. Consists of 9 members. They will be like the dongsaeng to superjunior. Hyper, fun and out-going. This girls have their own flaws and their debut will show their own flaws. But I want you to find seven girls since this time round i want to put in our secret weapon that we hiding from since the beginning of it"Mr Kim said.

 

 

 

"Wow i suppose this girlgroup will be popular in the future"

 

 

 

"what kind of girls are you looking for Mr Kim"Ms Shin continue.

 

"I want someone that is hard-working, capable for being train heavily, good in the triplets and someone that is can lead the group"Mr Kim said.

 

 

 

Ms shin mouth agape.She close and gulp hardly

 

 

 

"Mr Kim this kind of students will be hard for me to find for it"Ms Shin said.

 

 

 

"It will be Ms Shin i need you to open your eyes wide big and search for it"Mr Kim said

 

 

"I will try my best Mr Kim"Ms Shin bow and walk out.