Come Back Home

My 20's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun's POV

Jin Ah and Soo Young are staying in the hotel since a week. Soohyuk still looks angry, so we're waiting for his approbation. And we can't do as we please... He's very hard to please too but since he broke up with his girlfriend Soohyuk looks more reserved. He even bearely talks to us. He goes to work and comes back lately, smelling alcohol...

But one day...

" J...Jong Hyun. He called me

- Yes? Wh-what do you need?

- I didn't see the two other girls... since last week.

- Ah... They moved out.

- Ah... Is that so? Well, good.

- Don't you feel guilty to make them go away knowing their situation? I mean, I can understand you are mad but right now you should try to stop fighting. You don't even talk with us, you come back home without a smile, a word or even look at us. I know it's not easy these days, since you and Chaerin splited up, but even so, you shouldn't appear so defeated!

- No, I don't think you can understand Jong-ah...

- And If I can? What will you do?

- Damn it... I'll try to improving things between us, okay?

- I hope so, it's so tense these days... But... you really missed me. "

 

Hyunseung's POV

" Where are you going? It's 11 am, Hyuna is going out

- S..somewhere. She glanced at me and she turned back....

- Where?

- It doesn't concern you. "

Hyuna looks busy. She often goes out and she comes back after 12 am. She changed since the last week, she looks mysterious but she's happier... I don't know how to react about her behaviour. She looks suspect. I can't follow her because I'm her friend, I trust her and it's her private life... Well, I'm just worried.

But even so, I followed her. She walked to the bus station. Hyuna wore a long black coat with blue shoes. She was wearing a make up except for her lips witch were totally red. She was wearing sunglasses too. Hyuna turned her head, and then... Our eyes met. I was totally into her, she was so ing y. She turned red and she looked down. I couldn't understand, so I walked to her...

" You. You changed so much. Your behaviour is suspect.

- Why? Why did you follow me? I mean, you have no right to be there.

- As your Oppa, I can do whatever I want with you...

- Please, don't be like that...

- Is it because we made love?

- Was it love? I mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter