Searching

My 20's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mystic White - Mermaid Princess

" Jin Ah-ah! I found somewhere to live!

- Where? Jin Ah curiously asks;

She and her friend Soo Young are searching somewhere to live. Their parents live in Paris and they decided to come back to Korea three weeks ago for live here. Im Jin Ah is 24 years old and she works in a coffee shop with her friend Soo Young. Soo Young have been adopted by a rich french family when she was 5. Her dad died in Korea in a big accident and her mother abandonned her. She met her french relatives when they came in Korea for  business. They didn't have any child and she's their only daughter.

Im Jin Ah's mother is french and japanese and her father is korean. Her dad met her mom when he had a trip in France and he met her, since they're in love and they had 3 children: Ji Min, the oldest brother, Jin Ah and Ji Young, the youngest sister.

- It's in Gangnam, Soo Young says, someone that I know lives there and he's searching 4 other people because he kind of feels bored with routine. He lives there with two other men. They're nice, don't worry!

- How much do we have to pay? 

- We'll pay 200 000 wons per month. You don't have to pay, I already did it.

- Did you check out the house?

- Yes, I have some pictures if you want.

- Ok, show me.

 

- There are 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen, a garden, a sports room...

- It's so much pretty! I love it! I'm so happy for us!

- Yeay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter