Chapter IV

MinSul

*Sunday finally came...*

Sulli's POV

"Unnie, how do I look?" I ask my sister, Sooyoung.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, I know Minho can take care of you and all but I don't think you're ready to be in a relationship." Sooyoung told me in a worried tone.

"Relax, Soo-unnie. It's just a friendly date. That's all." I informed her.

"But if he asks me to be his girlfriend, w-would you a-agree?" I blushed with all my might.

"Well, I could say he's madly 'in-love' with you. And by the way, you're very beautiful like a delicate rose." she stood up from her seat and winked at me.

Sooyoung-unnie never ran out of compliments. I'm just lucky to have a sister like her.

 

Minho's POV

"Hyung, if I tell Sulli that I like her.. What would she react?" I asked Siwon.

"I'm not sure. She might be shocked like her sister. They're both focused on their studies." he answered.

"But if you told her, just accept whatever she gives you. She's kind and nice, you know. I'm pretty sure many guys aimed for her....." he stated. I know that. That's why I freaking like her and yeah, she has lots of admirers who's more handsome than me. Thanks for discouraging me Siwon-hyung.

"... And even if she rejected you, don't give up on her. Who knows, you might end up with each other." he patted my back.

'That's all the encouragement I need. Thanks hyung!' and off I went.

I'm grateful enough to arrive there first. My heart starts to beat crazy as the time ticks.

Oh gosh...