Chapter II

MinSul

Sulli's POV

"Thanks a lot. They've been like this ever since middle school." I started rolling my eyes without noticing the person in front of me until he 'coughed'. 

He smiled at me flashing his ever gorgeous smile. 'Oh, Minho-oppa, why can't you just stop those smiles.. It's making me fall on cloud nine.' Victoria-umma knows that I like him. Only my Vic-umma knows. I've been dying to tell him every Valentines' Day but many girls would run to him, tell their love, and get rejected straight at the face. It just doesn't stop!

"Ssul, you okay?" Minho-oppa asked me. I guess I've been making weird faces the whole time.

'Ssul, you're really stupid' I mentally face palmed myself.

 

Minho's POV

She must be thinking of something. I really find it cute when she makes weird but funny faces everytime she thinks. 

"Oppa, is there something you would like to share?" she asked. She's really cute and pretty. Aigoo Sulli, would you stop it? I'm finding a hard time to breathe with those twinkling eyes of yours.

"Oh yeah. Uhmm, do you have time to go out this Sunday?" I finally took all the courage to say those words.

"Let's see... I have tutorials this Saturday, I have to study for the upcoming Physics test, I have to go to the vet because of Flames, I need to help my unnie in doing the chores this Sunday in the morning..." she enumerated those things.

"... How about in the afternoon? Sunday?" she asked with her puppy eyes.

"I'm free."

"Then I'll be there. At one o'clock in the afternoon. Playground. Don't be late, araseo?" she said that and off she went to Algebra.

'YESSS! You finally did it Minho!! Wait~ Did she just call her pet 'Flames'?'