Who Called the Cops?

Domestic Violence?

Jiyong’s words were cut off as he heard the police sirens growing closer.

“Oh my god. I can’t believe you! You called the police?”

Seunghyun shifted his weight from one leg to another. “You’re the one that’s being unreasonable.”

“What?!” Jiyong yelled. “How am I the one being unreasonable when you’re the one who called the police?!”

Jiyong was angry. Very angry. He couldn’t believe Seunghyun called the police for this! It wasn’t even that big of a deal. The more he thought about it, the more it became evident that it was Seunghyun’s fault why things escalated. If only Seunghyun stopped being so stubborn and just give him the damn—

Jiyong’s thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. He glared at Seunghyun as he walked across the living room to open the door, avoiding the many knocked over tables, over turned chairs, and other objects strewn on the floor.

 

“What seems to be the problem here?” the cop asked as he stepped inside the house.

“Well officer. My boyfriend here seems to think that I’m being unreasonable,” Jiyong said glaring at said boyfriend.

“Okay calm down. Tell me what happened.”

Well,” Seunghyun started glaring right back at Jiyong, “he wants to take something of mine and I don’t want to give it to him.”

“Uh….” The officer looked at the two of them. “I—”

“Why won’t you just give it to me, hyung?!” Jiyong yelled. “It’s not like you’re gonna be able to use it now anyway!”

“How do you know that? I might use it. It may fit—”

“It’s not gonna fit! Just give it to me!”

The police officer shifted his weight from one leg to another, feeling awkward to be stuck in this situation.

“I stood in line for hours to get it! How can I just give it to you?” Seunghyun exclaimed.

Jiyong threw his hands in the air in frustration. “I don’t understand what the big deal is! I give you my stuff all the time! And you take a lot of my clothes without my permission even! Have I ever complained or called the cops? No! Just give me this one thing!”

The officer turned to Seunghyun. “Son, just give him….whatever it is he wants. What is it anyway?”

Seunghyun froze. How can he tell the cop that he called him all the way here because he didn’t want to give away his special Pikachu phone case?

Jiyong smirked when he saw Seunghyun’s reaction. “Yeah Seunghyun, show it to him.”

“No! You just want me to bring out so you can take it! I know that’s what you want!”

“Just show the officer the damn phone case hyung! Let him judge who’s being unreasonable here!”

The cop looked at Jiyong, shocked. “P-phone case?” Jiyong nodded. Seunghyun looked at his shoes, embarrassed.

“Officer,” Jiyong said. “I’d like to file charges against this man.”

Seunghyun’s head snapped in surprise. “What the hell did I do?”

“You’re causing me stress! Can’t I press charges for that officer?” Jiyong looked at the cop.

“Well, not really…” The officer’s voice trailed as he thought of a way to get him out of this situation. It was apparent that there was nobody harmed here, and he needed to go to see more…important…things.

“But I’m 3 months pregnant!” Jiyong exclaimed. “Stress isn’t good for the baby’s health. This could be child endangerment!”

Seunghyun looked at Jiyong in surprise. “Huh? How the hell can you be pregnant? You’re a dude!”

“Oh and you don’t think dudes got pregnant before? Just because you don’t know about it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen!” Jiyong said, crossing his arms defensively across his chest.

“Then why am I just hearing about this now?! Oh my god you are so unbelievable! Officer! Can I press charges against him for lying—?”

Seunghyun turned to look in the officer’s direction, only to find that said officer was already out the door and on his way to his car.

Seunghyun ran after him. “Officer wait! I want to—”

“You kids do what you want. I have more important things to do then sit around and watch you two bickering over a stupid phone case.”

Seunghyun looked helplessly as the officer drove off. A loud crash from inside the house snapped him back to reality. “!” he mumbled as he ran back inside.

The sight he was met with was one he didn’t like at all. Jiyong held the Pikachu phone case—his phone case—in the air, laughing triumphantly. The desk in the living room had a huge hole in it where a locked drawer used to be and a hammer was on the floor next to it.

“Don’t you dare take it out!” Seunghyun yelled as he ran towards the younger. Jiyong ran away, turning only to stick his tongue out at his hyung, and continued running up the stairs.

This made Seunghyun even more furious. “How dare you stick your tongue out at your hyung?! Get back here you little brat!”