The Start of Destiny

My Destiny (indefinite hiatus)

A boy was taking pictures of the biggest church they have in the city. He likes taking pictures, it makes him remember events easily. As he was reviewing the pictures he got, he noticed an old woman just outside the church.

 

"Halmoni, are you okay? Do you need help?" he asked as he went closer to the old woman.

"Thank you very much young boy, you are such a good boy"

"You're welcome Halmoni, please be careful from now on"

 

The old woman looked at the boy and she smiled.

 

"You know what, come here, let me see your hands"

The boy reluctantly went closer, and reached his hand to the old woman's

"On you 21st birthday, you will meet her"

"Her? Who am I going to meet halmoni?" he asked curiously.

"The one destined for you", the old woman released his hands and smiled.

"My future girlfriend? Wow." he smiled, he is so happy to know that someone is destined to be loved by him.

"You will see a building, go there, in the rooftop, you can see the sunset. Before the sun will set, you will see her. The on that you'll truly love"

"Thank you very much Halmoni"

"You're welcome"

 

The old woman walked away, and he was still thinking about this person he is destined to be with.

 

 

 

 

A car arrived at an old house, a middle aged man went down the car and went towards the gate, while two beautiful girls were seen fighting with each other while their mother is scolding them. One of the girls were hit by the mother lightly on her bottom.

 

"Why are you hitting me mom? It was Yoona who started it!", the girl said sadly.

The mother then hit the other girl named Yoona on the same spot lightly, making her cry.

"Tiffany, you are the older one. I already told you not to tease Yoona about your doll but you still did. Look at you now, I can't even recognize you." the mother sighed as she looked at her daughters' messy hair.

"We are going to meet you Halmoni now, fix yourselves. Go get you bags in the car", the girls obeyed afraid that their mother will hit them again.

The father just shook his head.

"Honey, stop scolding the kids, will you?"

"Do you want them to fight with each other and just let them be? huh?"

"You know that is not what I meant", he sighed again, it has been like this since they traveled the day before.

"Kids! Stop crying now", he said looking at his daughters, still fightling.

 

He looked at the house and took a deep breath.

"Umma! Umma!" he called out loud. 

An old woman peeked from the second floor of the house, "Arnold? You are here! Wait, I'll open the gates for you!", the woman is so happy to see her son after so many years of being away.

Hearing the gates open, Agnes, the mother, smiled knowing she can see her mother-in-law again. "Umma! I've missed you. How are you?", she hugged the old woman tightly.

"Agnes, my child. I'm fine, I've missed you too."

"Kids! Meet your Halmoni, pay respect", Agnes told the girls who are  just standing looking at them, it was their first time to meet their grandmother personally.

"Oh my, kids, come close to me", she kissed the girls' forehead and hugged them tight.

"Call me Halmoni okay?" the girls just nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"My boss has a new building near here, and he wants me to be in-charged of the administrative building", Mr. Hwang told his mother.

They are eating afternoon snacks, and talking. While two girls at the other side of the table are still glaring at each other. 

"How about your old house?" Halmoni Hwang asked

"It's not even our own house Umma, we just rented."

"Hmm. Agnes, dear, you are still beautiful", the old woman said as she smiled towards her daughter-in-law.

Mrs. Hwang smiled, "Of course Umma. I'll always be beautiful. It's just that I gained a couple of pounds", she pouted making the older woman smile and looked at her properly.

"Let me see, I don't think you have", she commented, making Mrs. Hwang happy.

She then noticed her grandchildren.

"Did the two of you fought? Who started it?", she asked with authority in her voice. 

Tiffany and Yoona gulped and looked at each other before answering.

"Yoona took my doll and broke it!" Tiffany was the first one to talk.

"Unnie pushed me! She even tore my dress!"

"You pulled my hair!" She glared at Yoona.

"I was just borrowing your doll!" Yoona shouted making Tiffany startled.

The old woman thought she had seen enough, and ask them to stop bantering.

"Say sorry. Both of you", she said, softly but firmly.

The girls just bowed down their heads, refusing to say sorry.

Until Tiffany spoke, "Why am I going to say sorry?", even if it was only a whisper, everybody heard it.

"I will not too!", not losing to her sister, Yoona said. 

Their grandmother sighed and stood up, they all looked at her, anticipating what she'd do.

"Come here you two", she motioned for the girls to follow her.

"Hurry up Kids! Follow Halmoni.", Mr. Hwang told them, the girls got up and walked towards their grandmother.

"Kneel here. Kneel in front of the altar", she commanded. 

The girls reluctantly followed, slowly they kneeled and looked at their grandmother.

"Read all of the prayers here. Repeat it again and again until you forgive each other", she said.

The girls started reading the prayers out loud and their grandmother let them be.

Mr. and Mrs. Hwang just looked at their daughters do what Halmoni Hwang asked them to do.

"It is a good thing Umma is here. It is time to discipline these two", Mr. Hwang said.

 

 

 

 

"I told you, sooner or later, you'll have to go back here, you didn't believe me", Halmoni Hwang said as she sliced ripe mangoes in the kitchen.

"I was thining of you too Umma. You are alone here", Mrs. Hwang confessed, even if there was no new building, he already thought of going live with his mother, she's getting old and has no one to depend on, as her son, he is responsible for his mother.

While at the dinning room, Mrs. Hwang keeps on looking at Tiffany and Yoona, both her and Mr. Hwang can't discipline well the kids as they don't have the heart to punish them. She sighed as she thinks it is for the better, then she suddenly thought of something.

"Umma!", she called loudly.

"What is it?" Halmoni Hwang called out too.

"You closed the business? The cafe?"

"Ah. Yes, I can't do it anymore, and no one will be in-charged. I am getting older by the minute", she said.

"Such a waste of talent umma! Your recipies are the best. I actually do it at home, the 3 of them loved it", Mrs. Hwang said.

 

Halmoni Hwang finished preparing the fruits and went out from the kitchen to see her grandchildren stopped reading.

"Kids! I can't hear you!", she teased.

Tiffany and Yoona looked at each other and to their parents before looking at their grandmother.

 

"Unnie, let's fix this please. I'm sorry, my knees can't take it anymore", Yoona spoke first.

"You are just saying sorry because your knees are hurting", Tiffany said, not looking at Yoona.

"How about you Unnie? Doesn't your knees hurt too?"

"Hmm. Yes, it hurts so much", Tiffany said, finally looking at Yoona.

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry because I pulled your hair", Yoona said, crying for hurting her sister.

"I'm sorry too Yoong, I pinched you so hard", Tiffany cried as she know she hurt her baby sister.

"Sorry Unnie", Yoona hugged her sister tightly.

Three adults are happy that they have already forgiven each other. 

"Listen up, you two. The next time you two fight, I won't ask if who started the fight anymore. I will just punish both of you"

"Do you understand, Tiffany, Yoona?" the girls smiled and nodded their head.

"Okay, stand up. Come here. Let me hug the both of you."

 

 

 

 

After the mass, Tiffany, Yoona and Halmoni Hwang went out of the church to go home. But they noticed someone who is selling colorful balloons. 

"Wow Balloons!"

"Halmoni, you owe me money from plucking your gray hair!" Yoona said excitedly.

"Please buy us balloons!" Tiffany said.

"Please Halmoni!"

The old woman, can't do anything with the puppy eyes of her grand children, and gave up.

"Okay fine, let's go!"

The kids ran towards the man selling them, as Halmoni Hwang laughed at how silly the kids are.

"Please give my grand children one balloon each", she gave the money to the man.

"Thank you Ahjushi! Thank you Halmoni!" they both said.

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Park! Thank you for coming here!", Mr. Hwang led Mr. Park inside their house. 

"Honey! Mr. Park has arrived. Please bring out our drinks"

Mrs. Hwang brought out the drinks and her very own version of pork barbecue.

"Mr. Park! Welcome to our humble home. Here's your drinks and barbecue."

"Mrs. Hwang, is this your ver famous Korean Pork Barbecue? Wow. This is what I am here for."

Mr. and Mrs. Hwang smiled, they are relieved that Mr. Park was satisfied with the food.

"You know what, you can make a business out of this", he suggested, eating like there's no tomorrow.

"That's a good idea Mr. Park, we'll talk about it some other time" she said.

 

 

 

 

"Wow!" the girls were amazed by how much food they can see on the dinning table. After going the church, they immediately went home.

After admiring every food, they went towards the small coffee table and wrote something on the sticky notes.

 

Watching her grandchildren amazes Halmoni Hwang, so she went near to see what are they up to.

"What are you writting?"

"I wish to win Little Miss Pageant Halmoni. How about you unnie?", Yoona asked Tiffany.

"I wish you win too. Then, give me half of your prize, okay?", Tiffany mischievously smiled.

"Aww. I love you Unnie. Of course, we will divide it!", Yoona said happily.

"I love you too Yoona"

Halmoni Hwang is so happy at how her grand children loved each other.

"Aww. You two are really good girls. After you finish writing your wishes, you have to fold it, and then let is tie it on the balloon, then release it. So that the wind will bring it to heaven. Your wishes will be brought there faster.

They did what their grand mother told them, as they release the balloons, they wished that it will come true.

"Halmoni, is it true that God will read our wishes?" Yoona asked, looking at her grandmother.

"Of course Yoona-yah, He will".

 

 

 

 

"Who do you think will win Little Miss?", the MC asked the audience.

It is the pageant night and Mr. and Mrs. Hwang together with Tiffany came to support Yoona. They all prayed for her to win.

"Please God. Let Yoona win. Please" Tiffany closed her eyes as she prayed really hard for her sister.

 

"I already have the results", everyone held their breaths as the MC opened the envelope where the winner's name is written.

"The first runner up is... SUNNY LEE! Congratulation to our Little Miss YOONA HWANG!", the audience cheered so hard.

Yoona was so happy, she went towards Sunny to hug her, but Sunny refused the hug and moved away from Yoona, but instead of being sad about it, Yoona just ignored it. She was too happy to even think about what Sunny did.

"Yey! Umma! Yoona won!" Tiffany was beyon happy, as she hugged her mother, "Our baloon worked!" she cheered.

Mr. Hwang can't contain his happiness too, as he jumped up and down like a teenage boy. "That's my daughter!" proudly saying it.

 

 

 

 

The day after the pageant, Yoona and Halmoni Hwang are at the garden talking about the event last night. The older Hwang didn't get to see her grandchild at the pageant because she was tired and needs some rest. So she asked Yoona to tell her everything about it.

 

"Halmoni, I really though Sunny was going to win. She's so good at declamation", Yoona said, during the talent portion, she felt scared hearing how good Sunny was.

Then Tiffany joined Yoona and their Halmoni in the garden bringing with her snacks.

Halmoni Hwang smiled towards Yoona, "I knew that you are going to win my dear", she said.

"But how did you know?", it was Tiffany who asked.

"Because you prayed for it. and I also felt it"

"You felt it?" Tiffany asked again,

"Yes Tiffany", the old woman said.

 

"Unnie, Appa told me that Halmoni is really good at furtune telling", Yoona suddenly said, making Tiffany curious about it.

"Really Halmoni?"

"That was before. It has been a long time since the last time I did it", Halmoni Hwang said.

"Halmoni please tel me my future", Tiffany asked, she is really curious about it.

"Tiffany..." the old woman was hesitant to do it.

"Halmoni please, I love you", Tiffany used her charm, her eyesmile which she knew her grandmother can't resist.

"Alright! Give me your hand, let me see", the grandmother finally agreed, making Tiffany happy.

"What can you see Halmoni?", she hurriedly asked.

 

"A man is destined to be with you"

"A man? Ewwww." Yoona commented.

"Shhh. Yoona, don't be loud!", Tiffany scolded, she wanted to know more about this man.

"You will love this man all of your life, and he will too, love you for the rest of his life", Halmoni Hwang smiled, contented with what she can see with her granddaughter's future.

"Wow. Really Halmoni? Is he handsome? When can I meet him?", Tiffany asked. She was happy to know that someone is destined to be with her.

Before their grandmother can answer, Yoona beat her to it. "Unnie! Don't be too aggressive! Umma!", Yoona wanted to tell their mother that her Unnie is thinking about a boy.

"Tiffany, dear, you don't have to look for him. You will meet him someday", Tiffany is contented with what her grandmother said, she will wait.

 

"How about me Halmoni?", Yoona asked, she also wants to see her future.

"You too Yoona? Come here, let me see", the old woman held Yoona hand and frowned, she seems so afraid about what she saw, and that didn't get passed Tiffany and Yoona's eyes.

"Halmoni, what is wrong?" Tiffany asked.

Halmoni Hwang smiled sadly as she looked at Yoona, "Yoona, I'm sorry, but Halmoni is already tired. Please bring me to my room", she said.

Tiffany and Yoona looked at each other and shruged.

"Yes Halmoni. Come on, please be careful", Tiffany said.

But before Halmoni Hwang could stand up, she fainted.

"HALMONI!"

"HALMONI!"

"APPA!"

"UMMA!"

 

 

 

 

"Ahjushi! Two balloons please"

Two girls were seen buying balloons outside the church.

"Ahjushi! We're sorry, we didn't tell you that we don't have enought money, can you please give these to us?", Tiffany asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I'm working to feed my family too"

"Ahjushi, please we need it to make a wish so that our Halmoni will get better", Tiffany tried again.

"I'm really sorry but I can't"

"Ahjushi! Please give it to us. We know that you have a kind heart, and you look so handsome too", it was Yoona this time.

"That won't work dear", the balloon man is firm about his decision, while someone else is buying, the two sisters decided on something, they look at each other.

"Unnie! Run!" Yoona shouted.

They both ran away from the balloon man, carrying with them two white balloons, they were far enough when they decided to slow down. But someone blocked their way.

"Where do you think you're going? Thieves!"

"Yah! Mind your own business Sunny", Yoona said. 

Sunny and her friends, just laughed.

"You don't deserve to be Little Miss because you're a criminal", Sunny spatted, looking directly at Yoona.

"Yah! Sunny Lee! You don't deserve the title too because you are concieted!" Tiffany answered back, she doesn't want anyone insulting her sister.

Because of this, Sunny became furious. She pulled Yoona's hair and dragged her, she then pushed her head on the mud.

Seeing this, Tiffany got angry and pulled Sunny's hair too. 

5 girls were fighting with each other, 2 sisters againts 3 friends.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Yoona arrived at their house with mud all over. Their mother interrogated them in the kitchen, while holding a very long stick.

"Tell me, who told you to steal the balloon?", Mrs. Hwang asked calmly.

They just looked at each other, not talking.

"Don't cover your mistake just to save each other. You two will be punished. So, tell me now!", her voice is staring to raise, making the two girls scared.

"Umma, I'm sorry, I was the one who told Unnie to buy balloons but our money was not enough.", Yoona confessed.

"No umma, It was me. I am responsible. Punish me Umma, not Yoona. Please" Tiffany begged, she doesn't want Yoona to be in trouble.

"Umma, punish me instead, because it was my idea", Yoona again told her mother.

"No umma, it was my idea", Tiffany insisted.

Mrs. Hwang is now having a headache because no one wants to say the truth. Just in time, Mr. Hwang and Old Mrs. Hwang arrived from the hospital.

"What is happening here?" Mr. Hwang asked. 

 

Tiffany and Yoona was so happy to see their Halmoni, they ran towards her and hugged her tight.

"Halmoni!" they both shouted.

"What happened to my grand daughters?", the old woman asked, seeing how muddy her grand children are.

Instead of answering, the girls ignored their grand mother, hoping that everyone would eventually forget about it and escape the punishment.

"Are you fine now, Halmoni?"

"Yes dear, halmoni is fine now"

"Halmoni, we missed you"

"I missed you too dear"

 

Eventually, the girs were forgiven and was given a warning by their parents. Night came and the girls were at their Halmoni's room.

"You know Halmoni, Yoona and I was going to buy balloons to wish for your fast recovery"

The old woman smiled, "You don't have to do it anymore. I am already old. You two, listen to me. Love each other, be on each other's back, there's only the two of you", she said. While Yoona and Tiffany was just listening to their grand mother.

"Yes Halmoni!"

They hugged their grand mother. Old Mrs. Hwang felt pain on her chest but she masked it with a smile.

"Yoona-yah, can you please get me a glass of water?", Yoona nodded and went out.

 

Old Mrs. Hwang motioned for Tiffany to come closer.

"Tiffany, the man that I saw in your future, you will meet him in the right time. In a wedding, you will meet him there for the first time. But you will be facing a lot of challenges. Yoona, your sister, take care of her". She said, still masking her chest pain.

"Yes Halmoni" Tiffany said full-heartedly.

Halmoni Hwang took a deep breath and said, "I saw in her hands that one day, you will be saving her"

"Save her? Why?"

But before Old Mrs. Hwang can answer, she suddenly let go of Tiffany's hand. Wondering what happened, Tiffany looked at her grandmother, eyes close not breathing anymore.

"Halmoni!"

Just in time, Yoona went back with a glass of water.

"Unnie, what happened to Halmoni?"

"Halmoni, wake up please!"

"Appa! Umma!"

Mr. and Mr.s Hwang went running towards the room, "Umma! I will bring you back to the hospital", Mr. Hwang said. "Honey, call the taxi please".

But everthing is too late, Old Mrs Hwang died.

 

Tiffany and Yoona was sitting on the stairs of their grandmother's house, thinking about her.

"Unnie, I already miss Halmoni"

"me too Yoona"

"Where do you think she is right now?"

"Of course, she's in heaven"

"Unnie, is there tea in heaven? It's halmoni's favorite"

"I think everthing is in heaven"

"Unnie, does halmoni miss us too?"

"Of course Yoona, and I miss her too. I know what we can do Yoong, let's write a letter for her!", Tiffany said excitedly.

Yoona smiled widely of the thought, "Good thinking Unnie! Let's do it!"

They ran to their room and started writing a letter for their Halmoni.

 

"Dear Halmoni, how are you there? Is there someone who makes you your favorite tea? We miss you already Halmonio. Especially when we go to church and wehn we pluck your gray hair. Halmoni, even if you are already in heaven, remember us always. We hope you will read this Halmoni, so that you won't be lonely when you  miss us."

 

 

"WE MISS YOU HALMONI!"

Two beautiful ladies shouted across the street, after releasing two balloons with letters attached to it. They smiled to each other and held each other's hand, as they walked away. Suddenly, they saw someone familiar to them.

"Hi!" they both said.

"Yuck! Thieves! Don't deserve the crown", the person they saw said while walking.

As their path's cross, Yoona said softly, "Unnie, she thought we said "Hi" to her", and laughed lightly, to which Tiffany followed. 

"Hi Seohyun!" Tiffany and Yoona both said, causing the girl to stop walking.

Seohyun ran towards Tiffay and Yoona.

"Tiffany! Yoona!", he said panting.

"Wow! Hyunnie, you look good!", Yoona commented.

The girl faced them and said, "Seohyunnie! Let's go. We're going to be late", causing Tiffany and Yoona to giggle.

"Seohyun, is Sunny your girlfriend?", Tiffany asked loudly, intending it to be heard.

"Aww. Hyunnie, you're such a good man, you even liked Sunny", Tiffany teased again.

"You really are not judgmental Hyunnie, You liked her even if she's concieted, she's not kind either", Yoona added. 

The comments made Sunny mad, she walked briskly towards Yoona and Tiffany and pulled their hair strongly. And again, the fight started between the sisters against Sunny, with Seohyun who is just watching amused, he doesn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you fight with Sunny again?", Mrs. Hwang asked her two daughters. She can't believe that the two of them fought again.

"Umma, her issue with us is so old. It has been years since Little Miss", Yoona answered.

"Maybe you provoked her, that's why she acted like that.", Mrs. Hwang commented.

"What? Of course not. She just suddenly pulled our hair!", Tiffany said, checking her arms if it has scratches.

"Was it okay? And Umma, Sunny likes Seohyun, but Seohyun obviously don't like her. He was just a good person to keep up with her attitude", Yoona added.

Mrs. Hwang looked at them skeptwotically before saying, "The question is, who between you does Seohyun like? I always see him outside, looking."

The girls looked at each other and shruged.

"He's always with Tiffany-unnie, so, maybe it's her."

"No. We are just close friends", Tiffany denied.

"Unnie, just admit it. So that you can have a boyfriend already. And besides, Seohyun is a good man."

"Yoona, you're realy a bad influence to your sister, saying things just to have a boyfriend. Stop it.", Mrs. Hwang said, to which Tiffany nodded.

"But Umma, didn't you tell me before that as long as we do weel in school, you will not interfere with our love life", Yoona said lovingly as she hugged her mother.

"Did I say that?", the mother asked.

"Yes Umma!", Yoona said.

"Umma, I'm a witness! You told me the same thing", it was Tiffany's time to mother.

"I can't remember it. You better fix everything here before your father arrive", she told her daughters.

"Yes Umma!", they both said.

 

Today was the silver wedding anniversary of their parents. They are now preparing for the event. The sisters bath together, and played with facial creams, they even dragged their mother with them. The three Hwangs had a lot of fun time preparing the wedding, they even had a couple of silly pictures taken.

 

 

 

 

"I am thankful to God, for giving you to me, and I thank you for giving me two beautiful daughters. Even if we waited for a while before we had our first child. I love you and you are the only woman for me", Mr. Hwang said his vows.

Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona are sitting in front, Tiffany is very touched with the love their parents have for each other.

"Are you going to cry Unnie?", Yoona teased.

"Aren't you happy? There are a lot of broken families now. But look at us, still together after all these years". 

"You are right Unnie. Even if they have silly fights everyday, they are still together"

The sisters smile, and looked at their parents.

"I wish I can have something like that", Seohyun silently said, and Yoona heard it, she looked at Seohyun then to her sister, who is busy taking pictures.

"Did you do that on purpose? So that we can hear?", Yoona teased.

Seohyun just shruged, and looked at Yoona. He smiled and chuckled.

 

"Even if we fight, it is normal for married couple, right? Even last week, you wanted to you know..."

Mrs. Hwang said shyly. Her comment made the audience shocked, Yoona and Tiffany can't stop laughing at how their mother is acting.

"... but I was having a headache, Oh My God. What am I saying, I am gaving a headache now", she continued.

"I am sorry for my wife. Whenever she cold me, she tend to rant about everything. But if in situations like this, she can't say anything", Mr. Hwang saved his wife.

Everyone laughed at the comical duo.

"You may now kiss the bride"

"HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY UMMA, APPA!" the two girls ran towards their parents and hugged them.

 

 

 

 

A car parked outside a condominum building. A handsome, fashionable man went out with a bouquet of red roses in hands. 

He looked at the sun, almost setting, and chuckled.

 

"On you 21st birthday, you will meet her"

"Her? Who am I going to meet halmoni?" he asked curiously.

"The one destined for you", the old woman released his hands and smiled.

"My future girlfriend? Wow." he smiled, he is so happy to know that someone is destined to be loved by him.

"You will see a building, go there, in the rooftop, you can see the sunset. Before the sun will set, you will see her. The on that you'll truly love"

 

He smiled and laughed a little. He shook his head and went towards the building.

 

The man arrived at the room, where a girl was preparing a romantic dinner, he opened the door and was greeting by the y girl.

"Hey!"

"Happy Birthday!", the girl kissed him.

"I bought you this", he gave the flowers to her.

"Thank you. It's your birthday but you bought me this", the girls shyly said.

"It's okay, wait, you did all of this?", he asked surprised how the girl arranged everthing.

"Yeah, it's you birthday babe", she kissed him again.

"Wow. Thank you."

They looked at each other lovingly until he asked, "Baby, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"What's the event in the rooftop of your condominium?"

 

 

 

 

"You know what Yoong, I will not just celebrate silver wedding anniversary, I want golden wedding anniversary", Tiffany said, looking at the wedding venue.

"Unnie, find a boyfriend first before thinking about golden wedding anniversary", Yoona teased.

 

 

 

 

Two persons are having fun with their romantic dinner, and they are just enjoying their wine.

"Happy Birhtday again babe!", the girl said, "Cheers!"

The man smiled and finished his wine readily. He then thought of something.

"Sunmi, can you see the sunset at the roof top?"

"I think so. You know what Eric, Why are you so curious about the roof top? What is going on?", she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh. It's nothing. I just remembered something", he smiled.

"Okay, what was it?", she is beggining to wonder what it is that made the guy so curious about the rooftop.

"Okay, this sounds weird so just bear with me"

"Okay..."

"I was still young that time, I saw an old lady. She needed help, so I helped her", he then told her everything that happened that day.

 

 

 

 

"Yoong, Can't you remember Halmoni's furtune telling?". Tiffany asked.

"OMG Unnie, you still believe it?", Yoona can't believe that her sister is still hoping to find the man their Halmoni told them.

"Halmoni said, I don't need to find him, he will just come", Tiffany said dreamily while smiling.

Yoona then looked around, she thought that maybe the man for her sister is just around, until she spotted Seohyun. She smiled and looked at her sister.

"What if it is Seohyun?", she asked, making Tiffany startled.

"Huh? He's not even courting me Yoong. I don't know", she nervously said.

"What if he will?", Yoona sister more.

 

 

 

 

Eric is lying on the bed, with Sunmi sitting on his side. Her arms are settled on each side of Eric. 

He was smiling, looking at Sunmi. 

"Wait, you don't believe in true love? How can you not?", he asked curiously. 

Sunmi leaned closer to Eric, almost lying on him. She was sliding her hands up and down Eric's arms.

"Well, I believe in .", saying it seductively.

She continues to touch Eric's body sensually, making him excited. Before she leaned down, she suddenly though of something.

"Wait, you're imaging to met someone else on the roof top?", she asked, finally realizing it.

Eric immediately sat properly, nervous that the girl will get mad.

"What? No. no. Babe, no. You don't know, you might be that girl she told me", he said.

"You will meet her for the first time there. That's what you said". Realization hit Eric, he was speechless.

But Sunmi is not backing up. 

"I'm gonna make it easy for you birthday boy. I'm going to give you two choices. One, you stay here with me..."

she caressed Eric's chest sensually.

"...and we can celebrate your birthday all night long..."

Eric smirked, liking where they are leading to. He held Sumi's waist and pulled her closer.

"...." He grinned.

"or two, you can go to the rooftop, but you can't come back to me..." he thought about it.

"...ever"

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany, Yoona! Hurry up! Your mom and I will be checking in the hotel after this!", Mr. Hwang shouted, he is excited for their silver honeymoon.

"Okay guys, you go first!", Tiffany told the workers who are cleaning the venue.

"Seohyunnie, come back here for me after you bring that to the car, okay?", she said.

Seohyun just nodded his head and went down together with the Hwangs.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany is looking around, thinking of her own wedding. She wanted to have something like her parents. It is not perfect, but it is good enough. While walking around, she saw the beautiful sunset. She smiled, seeing how beautiful it is. Then, she closed her eyes.

 

On the other hand, Eric went out of the elevator, smiling like an idiot. He took a deep breath and walked away.

He arrived at the roof top, just in time for the beautiful sunset. He walked towards the edge od the rooftop while admiring the nature's beauty.

 

"Whoever you are, I hope to meet you soon. I promise to love you forever", Tiffany wished in her heart.

 

Eric then looked around, and saw that there is a small wedding venue on the side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

How is it? I hope you liked it.

Remember that this is based on the local drama here in my country with the same title. I don't own anything.

Please do comment! :)

Who can please make a poster for this?