Chapter 1

I Win~

Based on a bet from Chapter 13 (Epilogue) of my fic, "I'm Done". Check it out if you haven't already!! ^^ Link here

 


 

Taemin waltzed up to Jonghyun, flipping out his fur jacket to reveal his bare chest a little more. He grinned and poked Jonghyun playfully.

“You’d better pay up, baby,” Taemin snickered.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pushed the maknae back over to the MV shoot. “Shut up and do something cute for the cameras.”

With as much aegyo as he could muster, Taemin flipped Jonghyun off with both hands, puffing out his cheeks and wiggling his shoulders.

‘ it,’ the maknae mouthed, making sure none of the directors could see.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at the smug maknae, trying to hide his smile. No matter the reason, it was always nice to witness a rare occasion in which Taemin was actually happy about something.

Needless to say, after the MV shoot, Jonghyun and Taemin reached the van first, jumping into the backseat together where they stole a few quick kisses, knowing they only had a few seconds until the others came in.

“I won the bet~,” Taemin sang.

“I guess a deal’s a deal… what do you want?” Jonghyun asked, only half-disappointed. How could he be disappointed when his mind was reeling with images of his boyfriend’s perfect white chest?

“I think you know what I want,” Taemin breathed into his ear, one of his fingers trailing down Jonghyun’s jaw and neck to undo the top button of his collared shirt.

Jonghyun grinned and pushed a smirking Taemin off of him as Minho got into the car, Key and Onew following closely behind and closing the door.

A deal is a deal after all.

 


 

And that's that xD I hope somebody else can see why I still wanted to upload it even though it didn't fit in the epilogue! BTW, if you're interested in checking out the fic this came from, "I'm Done", again, I'd reccommend it! Link here ^^