~2~

Forever Young

Mark went to class, but he can't stop thinking about the girl that he saw earlier. His seat is right next to the window and he keeps staring at the window. The Maths teacher noticed it and he called Mark to do the question he wrote on the board. Of course, Mark knows the answer. He has repeated high school for  years, and every time he repeat high school, nothing changes.

The class is finally over and Mark went to lunch. The other boys are waiting for him and some of the students are staring at him.  When he sits with his friends, he saw the girl that he saw earlier and he keeps staring at her. BamBam and Yugyeom that notice that Mark is staring at something or someone follow his gaze and found that Mark is staring at a girl from their class. "Hyung why did you keep staring at Yejin?" Yugyeom ask him with a concerned tone. "What, oh, Yejin? That girl name is Yejin? How did you know her?" Mark asked Yugyeom back. "She's our class mate. Why did you keep staring at her?" This time, it's BamBam that asks him. The others follows the conversation but they keep their mouth shut. "You all know that when a vampire turned 100, they will meet their mate right?" Mark asked all of them and all of them nod at the same time. "And you all know that I turned 100 this year right?" Mark ask again. "So, what you're trying to say is that Yejin girl is your mate?" Jinyoung asked Mark. "Well, I'm not sure yet, but i think she is." Mark explained. "Yes, we're going to have a sister in law!" Jackson said it quite loud that the sudents around them heard it and stare at them. "Oops, sorry guys, i can't hold my feeling that mark finally finds his mate" This time Jackson said it with a low voice volume. The bell rang which means break time is over. All of the students moved to their class including Mark and the others. The name Yejin keeps ringing in his head and he planned to meet her after school and he text Yugyeom to hold her at school.

Yejin feels that someone is watching her at lunch, but she can't find who so she just shrug it off and continue to eat her meal. When the bell rang, she quickly walk to her class. The school is finally over, Yejin just got up when 2 guys is standing in her way. One guy is quite tall and the other is not that tall. She looked carefully and she remebers that they were the kingkas of her school. "Hey, mind if you sit again for a sec?" BamBam carefully ask. Yejin is in a daze, but she quickly recovered and answer his question. "Sorry, but my best friend is waiting for me." Just after she answered, they heard a girl voice. "Ya, Min Yejin! What are you doing?" Yerin stopped walking when she saw that her best friend was blocked by two guys. "Who are you and why are you blocking my best friend?" Yerin asked carefully. BamBam and Yugyeom turned around and Yerin was really shocked to see BamBam and Yugyeom. "Oh, you must be Yejin's best friend. Sorry but, can we borrow your best friend for a while?" Yugyeom ask Yerin. "S-s-s-sure, umm, bye Yerin. Enjoy your time together." Yejin just turned around and then, she bumped to someone. She looked up and she was so shocked to see that the persom she bumped to is  Mark the most popular kingka in their school. "S-s-sorry, i don't mean to.." Yejin quickly apologize. "It's okay. By the way, who are you?" Mark ask her. "I'm Yejin. Yerin's best friend. Yejin explained. But then, Jinyoung that have a super sensitive nose smell some wolves scent. Since they can read each other minds, Jinyoung quickly told the others abot the wolves. Mark was afraid if the wolves would attack them and his mate. So he quickly grab Yejin's hand and drag her out from the school while Yugyeom did the same to Yerin. "Ya! what are you guys doing?" Yerin tried to escape, but Yugyeom's grip keep getting harder every time she did that. "We'll explain it to you later, but for now, Just follow us first." They arrived at the school gate and Yerin saw 2 expensive cars waiting. Yugyeom drag her to a car and she can see her best friend is dragged there too and they sit together in the back sit, while Mark drive and JB sit in front. When all of them are in the car, Mark starts to drive away from the school with with a terrifying speed for the humans and the other car follows right behind them." 

They finally stopped in front of a house in the woods. "Are you guys okay?" JB asked, fully concerned. "Yeah, we're okay. Everything is fine. Don't worry." Yejin answered. But the look on her face seems really different from what she say. "And what about Yerin?" This time it was Mark who asked. "I'm fine. Just a little bit dizzy. But, you guys owe us an explenation, remember?" Yerin reminded them. "Oohh, right." Then Mark and JB talks in their mind. "Hyung, how are we going to explain it to them?" JB asked. "I think we need to tell them the truth. And now, I'm sure that Yerin is my mate." Then Yejin's voice stopped them from reading their minds. "Umm, guys, what are you doing? You need to explain something to us. Remeber?" Yejin asked in an annnoyed tone. "First, let's go in to the house first." JB said that and Mark feels nervous on how Yerin would react when he told her that he was a vampire an that she was his mate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii guysss!! I know that i haven't updated it for like months. Actually, I lived in Indonesia and i used to went to a private school that used the national curiculum. But then, i moved to an international school because my mom works there and my mom's boss told her to moved me there. So, I moved there and i need to adapt with the school because they used englis for everything. I'm really sorry for the late update and I'll update the next chapter as fast as i could. 

And thank you for those who upvote and subsribed!! I love you guys!!^-^ >.<

-kpop_boyss_-