~1~

Forever Young

Mark Tuan was a teenage boy, well at least his body is. He was a vampire. An original that now became his dad bit him when he was 19. Before that, he was the heir of the Kim company. At that time, he fell in love with a girl. He confessed to the girl and they became a couple. But, not long after that, Mark finds out that the girl only accepted him because of his money. He became really angry and he broke up with that girl. But, the girl can’t accept the fact that Mark broke with her and she pays some gangster to beat Mark up. That’s when Mark’s dad found him and bit him.

 

Mark’s dad is quite rich. He’s a doctor in a hospital and he worked there because he can easily snuck in the blood storage and steals some of it without being caught. 3 years later, he bit another human so he can be Mark’s playmate. His name is Jaebum. Jaebum was bitten when he was 18. He was sick and he was hospitalized. He had lung cancer and the cancer already reached stadium 3. Jaebum almost died because of his cancer. That’s when Mr. Tuan bit him and adopted him. And after that, Mr. Tuan had bit another 5 humans.

 

The Tuan’s family moved to another country/city every 3 years and this made Mark and his siblings fluent in some other languages especially English. And some of them were born in another country. Mark was born in the U.S; Jackson was born in Hong Kong and Kunpinmook Bhuwakul or BamBam for short, was borned in Thailand. Mark was 100 years old this year and his father said that he would meet his mate when he was 100 years old.

 

Mark and the others has repeated highschool for years and now, they were attending a school in seoul. They were on the second year accept Youngjae and Yugyeom and they were the Kingkas. Every body knew them and the girl’s are swooning over them while the boys are envying them. Well, how can they not? They’re god looking, rich, and had the girls’ heart. They had everything every man dreamed of. But, Mark thinks that the girls are annoying and made him can’t focus on finding his mate.

 

On that school there are two best friends that are a freshman. They are Yejin and Yerin. Yerin was a huge fan of  Jaebum and Yejin thought that fangirlling over some popular boys is useless and it’s a waste of time. But, one morning, Yerin succeeded to made Yejin accompany her to see Mark and the others near their class. Suddenly, they can hear some screaming and they instantly know that  the kingkas has arrived. And then, they can see Mark. When Yejin saw Mark, she feels really attracted to Mark. And when Mark saw Yejin, he felt something he never felt before and he began to think that he had found his mate.

 

After that, he went to the bathroom and called his dad.

 

Hello? What’s wrong son? His dad asked.

 

Dad, what does it feels when you found mom? Mark asked his dad.

 

Hmm, it feels like I wants to be with her only and when I found her, I became really protective towards her. I got jealous easily and I really hate the time when she’s not besides me. Why did you asked? Have you found your mate? His dad asked again.

 

Yeah, I think so.. oh, dad, I need to go to class now. Talk to you later, bye.

Bye son, have fun at school. And the call ended.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!! soo, how was the first chapter?? 

Kindly subscribe to my story and leave a comment thank you!!^-^