All I Wanna Do

All I Wanna Do

He is a charmer and I don’t think he’s even aware of it. He doesn’t even know that his charms are spilling all over his car. His innocent, big eyes are on the road and so I watched him wholeheartedly.  He heightened the temperature kindly but I don’t need that kind of warmth anymore. His presence itself brings warm to me in an undeniable state. What’s on my mind? I shouldn’t even be thinking about this. There’s this unwavering attraction that I can’t even deny. He shouldn’t have stopped the car when I waved at him. Who the heck would even be stupid enough to let a stranger in his car? On second thought… what if he too…? Stupid.

We travelled in silence and I just can’t bare it. Why did I hop in his car? Why is he so trusting? I’m a stranger and he comfortably let me in. I need to say something.

“Where are you heading?” he looked down, seemingly lost for words; his eyes looking so confused and unknowing. How can he look confused and still charms me? Calm down, Kyuhyun…

“I just needed a place to shelter for now.”

I just chuckled. That’s the only thing I could do, the fastest I can think about. He then turned to me with the same chuckle. Ok, that calmed me for a while but… he just needed a place to shelter, is he giving me clues of…? No, impossible.

“We’ll have 2 rooms.” Disappointment was shown in his face when there was only 1 room left. He said he just needed a place to shelter. It will be irresponsible of me to just let him sleep somewhere and in this pouring rain after all, he drove me here. Maybe I should give it in to him. Wait, then where will I sleep? Damn it.

“We’ll take it.” I said and his face turned cuter like a lost puppy. I thought he’ll argue with me but surprisingly, he didn’t.

We ended up sitting in the coffee table of the lousy room. The rain is heavy and it signals a very long night of downpour.

He seems lost and damn confused. What the heck is wrong with him? He would occasionally look up and will immediately look down with his fake calmness. What is he nervous about? He looked away and I could just smile at myself. I thought it was just in the car. I was wrong… his whole presence warms up the room and his charms are all over me right now. The attraction that I mentioned earlier, was it just me?

I didn’t notice myself looking at him so much. What’s with his face? He’s not completely handsome but it’s like my eyes are glued on him. His nicely wide forehead and those round eyes complimented his small pointy nose and those tempting shapy lips. It shouldn’t be like this. I feel like his charms are casting a spell on me. And to put things to worst, I don’t think he is aware of anything going on in my mind. Stay that way and don’t even move a muscle. It made me wonder why I have to hitch with him. Was it coincidence or was it fate? Stop what you are thinking about. Stop and hold yourself back, Kyuhyun!

Those eyes met mine like a magnet being attracted immediately. My heart pounded so loud it overpowered the sound of the deafening rain. This couldn’t be. I told you not to move, don’t even look at me. Don’t move. Hold still. Hold still. Hold-

“When do you think will the rain stop?”

That’s it. I have to taste those lips before I miss another second of my life. I stood away from my chair and leaned towards those innocent looking lips. His upper lips in between mine. It wasn’t sooner when there was a respond. But damn there was a respond. He responded. I nibbled his lips and he did the same to mine. A few seconds of exchange of breath and sh*t, I don’t regret anything. It took me a while to have the courage to pull my lips away. But who wouldn’t want that kind of taste? It’s a mixture of his breath and the cheap coffee and something else that is simply intoxicating. He opened his eyes when we separate. Our eyes met too closely I saw myself in those doe eyes. I was supposed to end it hanging, no words no nothing but plain awkwardness but he held my face with his warm hand. Whatever it is that I saw seemed to be pleading me and it makes me not want to stop. It was like a sudden craving of something unknown and it is right in front of me. The thought of wanting to end it like that left in no seconds. I want this. I want him. I want his everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author's note: .
Anyone who knows the song All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You?
That inspired me to write this haha.
I know I've lost my touch in writing. But I won't end the story here.
I'll update this with both's POV tomorrow.