One.

Under the covers

"I'm stupid to have thought anything would've come out of this. She was pretty clear from the start". Kris hung his head, "I should've known"

"Its not your fault", Luhan comforted his pretty intoxicated friend, "she's the one who lead you on"

Kris took another sip,  "the only thing that lead me on was my imagination".

 

12 months ago

He knew all too well he shouldn't be doing this, but the danger excited him. Sure it wasn't anything threatening but sneaking into a private YG party was not something an SM artist should be doing, certainly not for the most popular boygroup of the moment.

Fixing his dark glasses over his now shoulder length black hair (thanks for the hair extensions) he got out of the taxi brandishing a crisp invite. It wasn't his but a model friend, who had left it sitting out at his house a couple of nights ago and Kris couldn't resist.

As well as the new black hair do, Kris was dressed in all black, a sloppy, asymetrical fashion. Understated, he felt, but still decent enough for a night out. The most important thing for him was that he was unrecognisable, that the fans didn't notice him or the other idols for that matter.

He pulled up his large hood as he approached the press with thier flashing lights and cameras - fortunately they were caught up interviewing and photographing a past contestant of Korea's next top model. To them he was seen as nobody and that excited him.

He passed the invite to the bouncer who let him into the venue. Stage one: infiltration, complete. He hadn't really planned much for the rest of the night; and as the darkness of the club greeted him he removed his hood breathing out a sigh of relief. He turned the corner and gasped as he was greeted with a view of the main dance floor. Kris smirked, he could imagine the members faces when he told them about tonight. Especially Chanyeol and Kai; Suho would also be a bit bitter, he'd been a fan of 2NE1's leader CL, or the baddest female, a title Kris thought was borderline pathetic. Who calls themselves something like that?

Smiling to himself he made his way over to the bar, seating himself next to two younger looking YG trainees.

"Hey have you seen her tonight?"

"Hanbin, hands off. I saw her first! Remember, we had a deal".

"Come on Bobby, nothing is going to happen if you're like this, your noona will never notice you. Especially considering all the pretty boys here", Hanbin pointed at Kris. "Like him for example; tall, dark and mysterious. The theres you; short, ugly and pretty much a little brother in her eyes". He smiled at Kris, "no offense".

Kris laughed, "all good man, it was a compliment right?"

"Pretty sure it was", Hanbin laughed. "Can I ask you a question though?" He continued.

"Sure"

"CL, hot or not?"

"She's not really my type..."

"Why not?" Bobby stared at him.

"I don't know, I just don't find her y I guess..."

"Who isn't y?" A husky voice interrupted them from behind Kris.

"Ah.. Hi CL-noona". Bobby was nervous, "we were just talking about SNSD with our new friend..."

"Jisoo" Kris finished as he turned around to see CL standing infront of him looking positively beautiful. She wore a simple cropped, long sleaved turtleneck top that emphaised her ample and a floor length black skirt with a long split on one side, showing off her honey thigh. Her hair was blonde, carelessly swept to one side, showing off her long neck and her face was made up alot softer that on stage, with thin eyeliner and a dark shade of red lipstick.

"And how do you know my lovely dongsengs Jisoo-ssi?"

Kris shrugged, "I just met them tonight".

"You're here alone?" She questioned

"I don't really get along with people..."

"And thats why you're here, at this party, with people", CL raised her eyebrow. "Let me ask you one more thing Jisoo-ssi, what is it that you do?" She stared him down, her eyes piercing his disguse.

"He's totally a model noona", Bobby interjected. "Look how tall he is!"

CL kept staring at Kris, "it seems so". She smiled, "enjoy the party Jisoo-sii!"

Kris nodded back, speechless as she left.

"See what did I tell you" Hanbin slapped Bobby on the back when CL was out of ear shot. "Tall, dark and mysterious, she didn't even look at you".

"Don't remind me", Bobby looked at his watch, "we've got to go soon, we're performing in 10 minutes". He looked at Kris, "you should watch our performance".

Kris raised his now half empty glass, "will do mates".

"Alright", Hanbin stood up, "I'll see you around Jisoo-ssi".

Kris watched the two guys head off backstage before he got up himself and headed off in search of the bathroom.

* * * * *

Alone in the bathroom he pulled back his fringe and washed his face. The extensions were giving him a rash around his neck, which was slowly begining to itch. He was beginning to wonder if it was all worth it afterall. The night hadn't exactly been eventful. Just then the bathroom door burst open and Kris felt a hand on the back of his head pushing him into the sink.

"What are you doing here Kris Wu?" A new but familiar voice echoed in his ear.

Turning his head slightly, he caught a glimpse of blonde hair. "Hi CL-ssi. What are you doing in the mens bathroom?" He grinned.

She wasn't impressed, pushing him further into the sink. "Answer the question Wu!" She demanded.

Kris groaned as her nails dug into the base of his already irritated neck. "Fine, ", he grabbed her wrist, twisting out of her grasp. "I just came because I could".

Her eyes narrowed, "what do you mean?"

He let out a long sigh, "to prove I could. Sometimes I get sick of being Kris, leader of EXO-M. Sometimes I just want to be a nobody..."

"So you sneak into one of the most exclusive celebrity parties?" CL looked him over, "pretending to be a model?"

Kris smirked, "well look at me, its not like its a far stretch".

" you're modest", she shook her head. "But why a YG party?"

"Cause I like YG".

"More than SM?" She scoffed.

"You guys seem to have more fun".

"I guess it looks that way".

"Plus no one would recognise me".

Suddenly they both heard voices outside the bathroom door. Panicking, CL dragged Kris into one of the cubicles, slamming the door shut behind them.

"Man, its like she's disappeared off the face of the planet".

"Who are you talking about Yongbae?"

Yongbae took a deep breath, "You can't tell anyone Ji! I mean it!"

"Ohh", Jiyong teased, "Who's the lucky girl? Wait, don't tell me you swiped the V-Card?"

"Yes, but that was a while ago".

"No way! When?"

"About a year.. Just before Ring-a-ling promotions".

"Haha, Yongbae you stud! I knew it! There was something different about you. Who was it? She's at this party right?"

"Yeah...." Yongbae hesitated, "..about that.... its umm.. Chaerin".

The silence was deafening as Kris looked down at the fiery blonde pressed against his body. He had to admit, she felt good. Soft in all the right places not to mention her s.

After what seemed like an eternity Jiyong responded, "seriously? Yongbae, what were you thinking? And how the ?"

Kris could feel Chaerin sigh as they unfortunately made eye contact.

"It was after the recording for Body. We went back to my apartment for a late dinner and a couple of drinks, then before I knew it we were making out on the couch and then, well, it happened".

"" Chaerin cursed softly, but still loud enough for Kris to hear.

"Well, !" Jiyong slapped Yongbae on the back, "good on you. You guys still going at it?"

"We did it for a while, but lately she's been busy constantly. However we agreed on tonight and now I can't find her anywhere".

"Don't worry, she'll show up. Now we should get back to the party". And with that the two left the party.

Kris felt Chaerin let out a deep long breath, before trying to push away from him. "Can you go out and make sure the coast is clear?" She ordered.

"A please or a thankyou would be nice", he retorted.

"Don't stretch your luck Wu", she warned.

Kris smirked, he wasn't afraid of her, especially now he knew, "Its not like you can do alot about it. Considering what I know..."

Chaerin looked up at him, "and what is that?"

"What we just heard", he motioned to the now long gone guys.

She slowly blinked, a soft smile forming on . "Ok, lets say that that happened", her fingers ran up his chest, finding grip on his collar. "What...." she paused pulling him close, thier faces inches apart, "will I need to do to keep you quiet?" She her lips.

Kris swallowed. Damn it, she smelt good. But too good. He wasn't going to let it go that easy. "Hold it tiger, I'll have to think about it", he pulled away from her, fumbling in his pockets for his phone, "give me your..."

Chaerin scoffed, "so you're smarter than you look", she looked him up and down, "but if you think you can hold this over me for eternity you've got a whole new thing coming" she finished off her warning with a swift kick to the shin cause Kris to keel over and allowing her to slip past. "Have a nice night, Jisoo-ssi. Hopefully we don't see each other again or i'll have to introduce you...... Kris".

He watched her go, hearing the door slam a breath of relief left his lips. she kicks hard. But that face of pain was soon replaced by a smile. But this has just gotten interesting. See you around Chaerin-ssi.

 

* * * * *

 

Chaerin awoke the next morning with one hell of a headache, reaching for the painkillers on her bedside, she popped two and washed it down with what was left of the water. Suddenly a strong arm wrapped around her and pulled her back to bed.

"Hey!"

"Stay Chaerinne", Yongbae snuggled into her back. "Don't get up, you must be exhausted after last night".

Chaerin smiled thinking about last night. The man may have just lost his ity, but all the dance ability was not lost in the bedroom. "Fine", she began to close her eyes just as the doorbell rang. "Who on earth?"

Wrestling herself free from Yongbae she quickly threw on a robe and walked towards the door. "Who is it?"

"Delivery"

"I didn't order anything".

"This is 314 right? I have a delivery for Miss Lee".

Chaerin sighed. Peering through the peep hole she saw a very tall delivery man, with a large bouquet of flowers, no doubt a congratulations from some industry hotshot.

"Shall I take it back?"

"No, no need", she opened the door to see Kris Wu's smirking face.

"Hey Chaerin. How's Yongbae?"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Its been along time coming.
I wrote the first half of this 3 years ago but I lost all my work and felt like giving up on it.
Anyway, I've had a bit of down time and decided to finish off the first chapter.
Tell me if you want to read more and I'll try and remember haha.