Great.....

Wu JunYi's parents, the Taoris couple ★

t was a fine day where Wendy was playing with her pet puppy-Kyle. They were running around the backyard of the enormous mansion that belonged to her parents. 

"JunYi! Bring Kyle in and let's go!" Wendy got up when she heard her mother's call. She went into her house with Kyle trailing behind her. She closed the door and walked straight to where her mom is. "There you are." Zitao smiled when he saw his 13 year old daughter. "Come on JunYi , you don't wanna miss school, don't you?" Wendy sighed and went to change. "Mom, I told you to call me Wendy...." she whined. Zitao rolled his eyes and ignored his daughter's whines. 

"What's going on here?" A deep and husky voice was heard as Kris entered the room. He ruffled his daughter's hair which led to Zitao smacking his head. With an 'Ouch' Kris looked at his 'wife' He pouted and clinged onto Zitao. "Taozi~" Zitao pinched his husband's nose and got a peck on his lips. The small pecks were turning into something else and Wendy stared with horror.

"Ehem..." Those two males snapped out of what they were doing and turned their heads towards their daughter who was closing her eyes and ears tightly. It got a little awkward betwen Wendy and her parents but that wasn't for long until her dad decided to lift her up and swinged her around chanting 'My baby girl is so cute'  over and over again. Wendy got dizzy and of course Zitao realised it. He took her from his husband's arm and placed her down. Zitao pushed Kris out from the room and got back to styling his daughter's hair.

After quite sometime,  the mother - daughter  pair went downstairs to the kitchen and they were greeted by a weirdo husband/father who was burning the food. Zitao widened his eyes and grabbed the cooking utensils from his husband and Wendy dragged her father out of the kitchen. Zitao stared in horror when he saw what hahappened to the kitchen and food. The cooking materials were all in a mess while the refrigerator was left open and a half opened can food was found on the counter. They were running out of time and Wendy has to go to school so he had no choice but to call the maids. They never call the maids unless its something that they can't do so Zitao felt ashamed that he had to call themaids. He let the mqids do their job and said 'Sorry' to them. When he got to the living room,Wendy jumped on him and luckily, he caught her. Before he asked his daughter,  she already pointed at his husband while saying "Mommy ~ Daddy is bullying me...." Zitao gave a look to his husband and Kris raised his arms while mouthing ' I didn't do anything ' 

"Hmm, JunYi.. just let it go. Okay baby girl?" Wendy pouted and hugged her mom really tight before she jumped off. The family got ready and they were quick. Her dad was driving his audi and her mom sitting just beside him. As usual, they let her off at somewhere quite and safe. If you're wondering why... let's just say that Zitao and Kris didn't expose their daughter to the media and they were only known as good friends. Its not that their afraid or something but they were cautious of how their daughter would feel. For more than 10 years they have been keeping it low and its a miracle that no one beside their close ones know that their married and have a daughter. 

 

At Wendy/JunYi's side

She made her way to her classroom and since it was still early, she sat at her place and hummed a tune while looking at some students who have arrived before her. Minutes passed and it was weird that all her classmates arrived really early today. Not long after the class got quite noisy and she heard the girls beside her squirming and giggling and drooling over a magazine. She peered over and saw her mom on it.

"Kya!!!! He's so hot!!!"

"And y!!!"

"I know right!!!"

"Look at those abs...."

"Hmmm" 

They girls daydreamed and of course the boys looked at the magazine too.

"Oh ... I would turn gay just for him."

"Ohh.... Although he's older but he looks young and.... y"

"I want those abs."

When her classmates were busy with that, Wendy sighed as she look at her phone that has individual pictures of her mom and dad. She frowned  when she heard her classmates talking and drooling over her mom.  Suddenly, one of her classmates asked her

"Hey Wendy, don't you think that he's hot?" 

"Yeah Wen, what do you think? You never showed interest in anything. "

Wendy blinked and blinked before answering "My interest is not your business" Now, that might sound rude but they were used to her coldness. "Aww... but come on Wendy. Put on the smile that you always do. We'll drop the subject but sheesh... no need to act cold." She sighed before smiling. Her classmates smiled too.

"Hey Jennie, when are you gonna update the next chapter?" Wendy just stared at them, she doesn't understand a thing about what they were talking about. She grabbed one of her classmates and asked. "What are they talking about?" "

"Their talking about the fanfic that Jennie wrote for the taoris couple on Asianfanfics." 

"What's a..... fanfic? Taoris?"

"It's a fan written fiction. Taoris is a couple name that the fans gave to you know the model Zitao and CEO of Wu Corp."

"Mommy and daddy?" What...?

"Huh?"

"Oh ... it's nothing. " Oh crap. I almost revealed it.

"Hey, anyways... what's Asian..."

"Asianfanfics? Oh, its a site where you write fanfictions. Why don't you make an account and you can read the fanfic that Jennie wrote."

"I'll consider it..."

 

 

 

-

Hello babytaozi here! ^-^ I forgot something.... what ff should JunYi read? Comment please

You couls even recommend you own ff you know. 

Peace out!

-babytaozi