Chapter Three

Mr. & Mrs. Kim In Mission

The Reception Part one

 

All of the preparation of the reception was done. The guests started to filling the well decorated hotel’s hall. The groom was standing with his parents and his new father and mother in law. A grin plastered on his face when a familiar face appeared in the room.

“Woohyun Hyung!” He called one of of his band excitedly. But the other party was busy helping his partner with her long dress until he didn’t notice that the groom was called him.

“Yah, Hyomin ah~. Why you wore this complicated dress? You’re not the bride here you know” he scowled when he need to hold those long tailed dress.

 The woman just rolled her eyes before she turned around and glared at her partner. “Psh- Don’t be a baby. Be a man. And you don’t need to worry, I will wear dress which more longer than this if you be the groom” she winked teasingly at him which made him gulped. Hyomin loves to joke with him. It made their relationship not be boring.

Yes. Nam Woohyun of infinite and Park Hyomin of T-ara is dating since three years ago. They were the cupids who introduce Myungsoo to Jiyeon personally.

“Then I should think twice before I propose to you Miss Park” the man just smirked at his girlfriend which made him received another glare.  But before Hyomin can say a word, Myungsoo voice which more louder now cutting their small conversation. The two lovebirds looked up and grinned back.

“L! L!! You’re a prince” Hyomin was so excited and walked more faster to him.

“Yah yah! Be careful woman. You can trip down” Woohyun tried to match her steps as they approached the groom. But he let go of her gown to run to his dongsaeng.

“Congratulation bro!” The men did a brother hug while Hyomin bowed politely to the olders before she shoved her boyfriend away so she can hug Myungsoo.

“Congratulation L! Please take care of my baby dino. She’s your wife now and if you hurt her once more, I will kick you to the mars for surenow” she whispered to his ear before pulled away. She grinned and patted his shoulder when the groom just gulped and nodded.

Hyomin and Woohyun knew the whole story of their break up because they’re the ones who knew about Myungsoo and Jiyeon relationship.

The music started to change more slow  and the MC anounced that the bride was entering the room. All the heads looked up to the stairs as the angelic bride with her gold gown was walking down slowly.

A blush appeared on Jiyeon’s cheek as she felt all the people eyes on her. She walked so slowly and carefully because she’s afraid if she trip down and it will surely embarassed her.  She showed her beautiful smile but her heart was beating so fast.

Myungsoo can’t take his eyes off from the Goddess who was walking down from the stair, like she’s being sent down from the heaven.  She’s so so ing beautiful. He thought while he still didn’t blink until Woohyun nudged his stomach gently.

“I think you should go there. Get your bride before I steal her away because she’s so gorgeous tonight” he whispered to the younger man.

Myungsoo  cleared his throat before he started to walk to his wife. He offered his hand like a gantleman should be when they just few feet away.

Jiyeon was so glad when her husband offered his hand to her. She smiled to him softly before she took his hand and squeezed his hand tightly, because she’s so nervous.

Myungsoo can feel her nervousness when she tighten her hold on his hand so he leaned his face to her  ear and whispered gently. “Don’t be so nervous. You’re so beautiful. The most beautiful lady hear” he smiled and took of his hand from her  to put it on her waist. He pulled her closer then dragged her to their family.

That movement surely made Jiyeon blushing so badly. His whisper, his touch was reminded her toward their past. Their lovely moments together.  “T-thankyou” she whispered so softly but she knew that Myungsoo heard it.

“Ommo! Jiyeon ah~! You’re really beautiful like a princess!” Hyomin said loudly as she approached her dongsaeng and pull her away from her husband to give her a tight hug. She didn’t care if anyone looked at her weirdly. The things which important to her is she wanted to make sure that Jiyeon is perfectly okay and happy at that moment. “Congratulation baby dino~ I can’t believe it that you got married first before me” she made a fake sob sound which made Jiyeon giggled.

“Thankyou unnie~ But I’m sure that in short time you will have your own ceremony with Woohyun oppa” she winked to her unnie. She’s so happy that her unnie was there to support her.

The MC cleared his throat  because they need to start the reception which made Woohyun pull her girlfriend away and hugged her waist tightly so she can’t move anywhere again. “You’re so loud Jagiya. Now just let the this ceremony begin” he whispered to her ear before he smiled apologetically to another guest while his girlfriend pouted childishly.

The ceremony was began with the speech from the family and friends then it continued with the dance.  Myungsoo was dragging Jiyeon to the center of the dance floor and then he put one of his hand on her waist while his other hand holding her hand. A Thousand Years song was played while they started to dance.

Their eyes can’t look away from each other. “You-“ They said in the same time and that made them laughed softly.

“You first” Myungsoo said as they continued to move gently along the song.

“Nope! You first” Jiyeon nodded stubbornly before she let out small giggle.

“You never changed hm? Still stubborn as ever” he smiled to her. “I just want to say that-“ before Myungsoo can tell her what is his real feeling, an uninvited guest appear and walked to them. The music stopped and all became silent.

“Well.. well.. well.. you have a beautiful ceremony but not invite me huh? How rude is that Myung?” She raised her eyebrow.

“What the are you doing here, Doyeon?” Myungsoo gritted his teeth as he pull Jiyeon more closer to him.

The woman just smirked to the couple as she walked closer to Jiyeon. She looked at Myungsoo then spoke “I just want to introduce the new step mother to our baby Myungie~” she rubbed her now protruding belly which made everyone in the room gasped.

 

A/N :

OMG OMG OMG. I know that i didn't update this story in a long time and I'm really sorry TT^TT. I will update more often now because I done with my hiatus! yeay! So what do you think about this chapter? Woohyun, Hyomin and Doyeon appeared! What will happened next? Favorite, Comment and Vote lovelies!

-Vaniellate