Scene 2-Truth and Dare

Ghost Selfie
Author POV
Amber and her friend went to usual place to meet their other friend. Min spotted Henry standing there, playing his phone. Min creeping behind Henry carefully then she leaned in, nearing Henry’s ear and she shout it out causing Henry freaked out and falling down.
 
 
Jongkey, Min and Amber burst out laughing hard seeing Henry’s epic face. Henry’s face so very white pale as he seeing a ghost.
 
Suddenly Amber and Min quiet down when they felt creepy wind that blowing their ear causing their back hair stand out cause of scare feeling. They heard a creepy whisper. Min and Amber screamed out sacredly.
 
This time, Henry and Jongkey laughing hard even rolling in the ground while holding their stomach. Min and Amber glared at that culprit. It was Kris and Jungkook, they was laughing hard while holding their stomach.
 
“Man~ that was priceless. Most priceless than Henry. Too Bad, we didn’t get record the video.” Kris said after he finished laughing. “Man, that was best~ Awesome!” Jungkook said as he giving his thumb up. Min and Amber punch and slap toward Kris and Jungkook who covering themselves from their attack.
 
A few couple minute.
“So, dude.. is that your choices of your Halloween Clothes?” Henry asked. Jungkook and Kris looked at Amber’s clothes and the other’s clothes. “Yeap.” Amber said.
 
“And you? What are you?” Amber asked while scanning Henry’s clothes. “oh, this? I called this devil snoppy.” Henry answered. Jongkey and Amber nodded and given their thumbs up. “And you both? What are you?” Key asked. “Let me guess, you are vampire?” Jonghyun guessed toward Kris. “Nope. It’s werewolves.” Kris said.
 
“Oh, I thought you were vampire. Seeing you wearing a fake sharp teeth and a red contact lens.” Key said. “and the werewolf’s ear headband.” Kris said and showed his headband. “Ooh, didn’t saw that because it black color.” Jonghyun said.
 
“and you jungkook?” Min asked. “Frankenstein.” Jungkook answered. “Suit for you.” Amber said and giving her thumb up toward Jungkook. Jungkook reply her with his peace sign. “Okay, it selfie time again!!” Amber exclaimed happily meanwhile the other just shook their head then post their selfie together.
 
A few hours ago…
“Hey guys, can we stop and take some rest?” Amber said. She went to the bench and sat on it to taking a rest. The other friends also followed up and taking a rest too. “So, who got more candy treat?” Jungkook asked. The other checking their small basket. “Amber got more candies treat here” Min said. Amber just smile dorkily to her friends. Key just rolled his eyes.
 
“Guys, we already visited all the neighborhoods and it still early for our bedtime. What should we do?” Kris asked. “AHA!!” Jonghyun clicked his finger after he got idea game. Everyone looked at Jonghyun patiently.