Chapter 56: We got married ~

You May Act Like a Tomboy But I Don't Care!

~ 14th February ~ 6:00AM ~

Eomma: ______-ah~ Ppalli ileona~ You need to prepare for your wedding!

You: Ileonaseo~ [Sitting up] What time is it now?

Eomma: 6? As usual~

You: Araso~

With that, you went into the bathroom to washup. You came out 5 minutes later , you went downstairs to find HyunAe talking to your mom.

You: Oh~ HyunAe-ah , wasseo?

HyunAe: Deh~ Quick have your breakfast , the stylists are coming soon at about 7! [Pushing you to the dining table]

You: Ara ara~

You manage to finish your breakfast within 30 minutes. You then went upstairs to pack your stuff since you're moving to your newlywed house.  30 minutes later , the stylist arrived. They first helpped you to put on some light make ups.After that, the stylist told you to put on your wedding dress since its gonna be hard to wear your dress after styling your hair.

The stylist finish stling your hair within 10 minutes.

You: Wah~ Neomu yeppeuda~ Gomawoyo~ Stylist unnie!

Stylist: You're most welcome! Now , I would need your mom and dad to put on the veil for you~

Eomma: Omo~ I can't believe my one and only daughter is getting married! [Cleaning her fake tears]

You: Eomma...I know you're now the most happiest person in the whole wide world! So...stop crying out fake tears~

Eomma: Araso~Stop the acting~ [Start putting on the veil]

Appa: Wah~ My daughter looks so pretty!

You: Gomawoyo~

Eomma: Ok~ You need to go wear your shoes and we have to leave very soon,the Limo is waiting.

You: Araso~

With that, you went downstair to put on your heels , bought buy your mom.

~ Wedding area ~ 5 minutes before wedding starts ~

SeongYeol and Infinite manage to arrive at the wedding venue before the wedding starts. But its actually made SeongYeol more nervous.

SeongYeol: God! Why am I so nervous?

MyungSoo: Chill hyung.

SeongYeol: I know! But I'm j-j-just..urgh!

SungJong: I think Yeol hyung is gonna break down any time , even before _____ noona arrives. [Whispered to SungGyu]

SungGyu: Figures~

~ 5 minutes later ~

SungGyu took charge as the MC of the day. He then settle everyone down inorder to start the wedding.

SungGyu: Ok! Everyone please settle down! Erm hmm~ Now may we welcome the bride!

With that , you walk down the aisle , linking arms with your dad. When you arrived standing beside SeongYeol. Your heart is beating rapidly.

Priest: Mr Lee SeongYeol, do you take Ms Im _____ to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love?

SeongYeol: I do.

Priest: Then , Ms Im ______ , do you take Mr Lee SeongYeol to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love?

You: I do.

Priest: Now I announce that the 2 of you are now lawfully husband and wife. (A/N: I seriously...dont know how to write this part ^-^" Screw up over here!) You may exchange ring and kiss the bride.

Once you and SeongYeol finish exchanging the rings , he lifted up your veil and started to lean in. Within seconds , both of your lips touched. He then hugged your waist to pull you closer. You broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. While the guests started clapping and cheering.

SeongYeol: You look beautiful!

You: Thank you! You look handsome too!

SeongYeol: Of course~

You: Cocky much? [Punched his stomach]

SeongYeol: Arh! For you only~

Eomma: Stop your lovey dovey moment and go welcome the guests~

SY Eomma: Finally~ My son got married~ [Shedding fake tears]

SeongYeol: Hehe eomma...thats too dramatic already~

SY Eomma: Ara ara ~ Go to the guest.

SeongYeol: See you later~

You and SeongYeol decided to have a walk along the shore untill someone called your name.

????: _______!

You: L.Joey!

L.Joe: Congrats to the both of you~

SeongYeol: Thanks. [Rolled his eyes]

You: Yah! [Punched his stomach] Be friendly!

SeongYeol: Okay!

L.Joe: Chill~ I'm not here to snatch her away, she's already lawfully yours~

SeongYeol: Glad you know.

L.Joe: But I will if you make her sad...You know I still have feelings for her. [Whispered to SeongYeol] I have to go now~ Bye~

You: Bye!

After L.Joe left , SeongYeol immediately hugged you waist.

SeongYeol: Finally!

You: For what?

SeongYeol: We got married!

You: You're still as choding as ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I updated! I woke up 7 am in the morning just to update xD I will update tomorrow if possible~

Please comment and bear with my misused ad mispelled word!

New Story!

Title: My Vampire Wifey

Starring: You and Namstar

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/106434/my-vampire-wifey-infinite-vampire-woohyun-you 

Subscribe and Comment if you like it ! ^^

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)