Chapter 45 : Arranged Marriage?! (O_O)

You May Act Like a Tomboy But I Don't Care!

This chapter have to switch here and there and most of the sentence are similiar. It might be quite confusing ^_^"

~ 22th December ~ Thursday ~

Its been a month since SeongYeol is discharged from the hospital , you and Infinite were watching television peacefully until you were interupted by the sound of you phone.

- Ring Ring -

You: Yeoboseyo?

????: ______-ah~

You: Oh Eomma~ Waeyo?

Eomma: Just to inform you that we're coming back tomorrow ! I brought you present already.

You: Jeongmal! Gomawoyo~ Help me say hi to appa~

Eomma: Araso~ Bye~ [Hang up]

SeongYeol: What did your mom say?

You: She say that they are gon-

-Ring Ring-

SeongYeol: Jamkanmannyo~ [Pick up the call] Yeobuseyo?

????: Yeol?

SeongYeol: Oh~ Appa. Waegeuraeyo?

SY Appa: Me and your Eomma are going home tomorrow. We even brought you present .

SeongYeol: Jin jja! Gomawo~ Help me say Hi to eomma.

SY Appa: Deh~ Bye~ [Hang up]

You: What did your appa say?

SeongYeol: They are coming back tomorrow.

You: Same to mine....Which mean.....

SeongYeol: Me and Infinite have to move out. [Pouted]

SungJong: Mwoya! I don't wanna move! I wanna stay with noona! [Hugging your arm]

SeongYeol: Yah! I should be the 1 saying that! [Slung an arm around your shoulder]

You: Araso araso~ Just hurry and pack your stuffs!

SeongYeol: Chasing us out already?

You: I have no choice~

Within and hour , Infinite manage to pack all their stuffs , now they are standing at your door step bidding goodbye.

SungGyu: We deserve a goodbye hug right?

You: Geuromnyo~ All of you gets a hug.

When you hugged MyungSoo , you warned him.

You: You did a good job in protecting HyunAe ^^ But don't try to hurt her.

MyungSoo: As if I would.

You: Good!

When it was SeongYeol's turn , you hugged him tightly.

You: I'm gonna miss you~  Dont you dare cheat on me!

SeongYeol: After what happened do you think I would? [Smirk]

You: Good then. Lets meet up tonight~

SeongYeol: Araso~ StarBucks?

You: Yeah~ 8 , just the 2 of us.

SeongYeol: Araso~ [Broke the hug] Bye [Kissed your lips]

You: Bye~ See you later~ [Waved]

Infinite: Bye~ [Waved and left]

~ The next day ~

You were lying on your bed complaining about how bored you were.

You: Argh! Within Infinite here is god damn bored!

Just nice , the door bell rang. You went downstairs and opened the door to see your parents standing there with a wide smile.

You: Eomma! Appa! Welcome home~ [Hugged the 2 of them]

~ SeongYeol's House ~

SeongYeol: Great! Now I'm bored to death!

At that moment , the door bell rang. He went downstairs and opened the door to see his parents standing there with the widest smile he ever seen.

SeongYeol: Eomma! Appa! Welcome home~ [Taking their bags]

~ Your House ~ Living Room ~

You: So...Eomma , Appa ...hows your trip in America?

Eomma: It was fun! The scenery there was beautiful~

You: I see~ How bout my present?

Your mum passed you a file. You opened it , you took a look at the piece of paper inside. You started to shouting once you saw whats written on the paper.

You: MWO! GYEOLHON?! ARRANGED MARRIAGE! Sorry but I have to say this....Eomma Appa , NEOL MICHEONNYA!

Appa: I told you she would react like theres no tomorrow~

Eomma: Chill ______-ah~ You're marrying our business partner's son. I didn't see his picture but Ihard from his parents, he is a cute guy nd he is caring too.He is also studying in your school. You might know him , both of you are 17 so I thought you could get along well~

You: I would only agree to this marriage once I see that guy. If I disagree....dont try persuading me.

Eomma: Ara ara~ I know your attitude. We're gonna meet him and his parents tomorrow.

You: Araso~ *How am I suppose to tell SeongYeol?! Nan michingaetah!*

~ SeongYeol's House ~

SeongYeol: Eomma , Appa hows your trip? Where did you go?

SY Appa: We went to America.

SeongYeol: I see ~*Same country as ______'s parents* Wheres my present?

SeongYeol's dad passed him a file, he opened it and read whats written on the paper , he starting shouting as if theres no tomorrow.

SeongYeol: MWO! JUNGMAE GYEOLHON?! {Arranged Marriage?!} Eomma , Appa , NEOL MICHEONSEO!

SY Appa: I knew you would act like this. You're just marrying a girl , which is the daughter of our business partner. You mom and I saw her picture , she's pretty! I heard that she's a caring and smart girl. She is studying at your school. Both of you are 17 , so I thought you 2 would get along very well.

SeongYeol: I'll only agree to tis marriage until I see that girl , If I dislike her , end of story.

SY Appa: Araso~ We're meeting her tomorrow with her parents.

SeongYeol: Araso~ I'll be going out later. *How am I suppose to tell ______ later on!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ Back with another update ^^ Who do you think would be their arranged partner? Next chapter~

Please Comment and Subcribe :) Bear with my misused and mispelled words. ^-^"

Please vote! http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/12374   

Replies:

@stickylavi  - I agree with it :) Thanks ^^

@inspirit95  - Glad that you like it :D

@eleonora  - You're most welcome :} I love Mika!

@mybabyboo  - He's ours forever :)

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)