Chapter 42 : Kidnapped

You May Act Like a Tomboy But I Don't Care!

~ Continue from Chapter 41 ~

~ 6:00 A.M.~

You woke by the alarm from your alarm clock and find someone's hand on your waist. You tilted your head to see SeongYeol sleeping face.

You: Argh!!!! God damn alarm! [Switching off the alarm] *Who's hand is it? [Tilted your head] Oh~ Why is he so chubby?*

You were about to pinch his face when a hand grab your wrist.

SeongYeol: Can't resist your boyfriends face? [Smirked]

You: Nah~ I saw some guys that are more handsome~

SeongYeol: Yah! Who's that guy? Whats his name? Where he is he studying? I'm gonna bash him up for touching my girl!

You: Stranger , No name , who knows where , His is invisible.

SeongYeol: Huh??

You: I answered all your questions. He is a stranger , his name is no name , he study at who knows where, You can't bash him since he is invisible.

SeongYeol: How can a guy be invisible? *This guy still doesn't understand*

You: I mean...Theres no such guy.

SeongYeol: I see~ By the way....Good Morning!

You: Morning~ [Getting up from the bed]

SeongYeol: Don't I get a Morning gift? [Pouting his lips]

You: No kissing. But..... a hug.

SeongYeol: Okay~ [Stretching his arms] Give me a hug then.

You: Araso~ Good Morning~ [Hugging and patted his back]

You went into the bathroom to clean yourself up. You came out 10 minutes later and SeongYeol went in.

You went downstairs and decided to make breakfast for all of them. You searched every in the kitchen but theres no rice , no ramyeon , no eggs , no milk ,no cereal and toast! *Darn this guys. They do eat alot [Went upstairs ]*

You: Yeol?

SeongYeol: Yeah? [Coming out from the bathroom]

You: Theres no food to cook breakfast so....I'm gonna go buy some groceries~ Help me wake the others up. [Grabbing your cardigan and purse]

SeongYeol: Do you need me to go with you?

You: Ermmm.... Nah~ Its just 2 blocks away at the opposites. I'll be back soon. [Grabbing your phone]

SeongYeol: Okay~

You were walking to the super mart . Suddenly you felt someone following you. You turn behind but to see no one. You then continue walking.

~ 15 minutes later ~

You came out from the super mart with 2 bags of groceries. You were about to leave the place and cross the road when a van stop infront of you. You stepped back and turn another way. Little did you know , theres 2 strong arms grabbed you back and you start screaming and dropped your bags.

You: Let go you bastard! [Struggling]

Guy: Stop the up.

You: You freakingly let me go. [Fainted]

One of the guy used something and hit the back of your neck hard. Which cause you to faint.

Guy: I caught her. [Speaking to the phone]

????: Good job. You know where to bring her right?

Guy: Yes.

????: Okay. Don't do anything to her first.

Guy: Araso [Hang up] *Poor girl (you) . She doesn't look like those who will snatch someones boyfriend* Haizz. Drive to where Miss HyunA is. 

The moment you woke up , you find yourself in an unfamiliar place. Or I can say....a warehouse?Theres lots of wooden boxes around that are suppose to be delivered. A corner of the warehouse caught your eye. You saw couches , coffee table and there 2 ladies sitting there. You tried to talk but your mouth was taped and you were tied to a chair tightly. You were sitting under a spotlight above you.

You: Mmm! [Moving the chair to make some noises]

????: Seems like someone is awake~

*That voice is familiar*

????: Tsk tsk tsk. Looks who's here? Trying to call for help? [Walking towards you]

*Kim Hyun Ah! [Eyes widened]*

HyunA: Yes. Thats me~ [Smirked] [Tore the tape away from your mouth]

*Darn! It hurts!*

You: What you want? [Glared at her]

HyunA: Don't glare at me you ! [Slapped you]

You: I wonder who's the here? [Smirked]

HyunA: What did you say! [Pulled your hair , to make you face her]

You: I say. I . Wonder . Who's . The . . Here? Understand?

HyunA: You ! [Punched your stomach]

You: Argh! *Lucky I'm not pregnant!* [Glare at her]

HyunA: Shut the hell up. I have a little surprise for you~ [Snapped her finger]

Once she snapped her finger. The spotlight thats beside the spotlight of yours lighted up. You turn to your left to see HyunAe tied to the chair with her head down.

You: HyunAe! [Glared at HyunA] Let . Her . Go (Hissed) Or you're gonna regret it. I mean it .

HyunA: Sorry but the decision goes to my dear friend . Goo WooRi ~

*Darn! Like what SungGyu said. [Turn to the left to see WooRi standing infront of HyunAe]*

You: You ! (Spatted)

HyunA: Darn you! You ! [About to slap you]

WooRi: Stop. Remember... you still need her later on.

HyunA: Oh yeah how could I forgot about it. Let me inform your dearest boyfriend [Smirked]

HyunA and WooRi went back to where they were just now . You turn to their direction to see your phone on HyunA's hand.*!* You saw her talking but you can't hear what she's talking about.

~ HyunA's side ~

HyunA took your phone from your pocket even before they tie you to the chair. She searched your phone's contact list and saw SeongYeol's contact and clicked on the call button.

SeongYeol: _____! Where are you!

HyunA: I'm not ____.

SeongYeol: Who are you! Why is ____'s phone with you!

HyunA: Oppa~

*Kim . Hyun . Ah!*

SeongYeol: Kim Hyun Ah?!

HyunA: Smart!

SeongYeol: Where is _____!

HyunA: She's in my hand.

SeongYeol: What?!

HyunA: Why don't you try listening to her voice... inorder to prove the I'm speaking the truth. [Walking over to you.] Speak (Mouthed)

You: Yeol! HyunAe is caught by HyunA too! We're at a war- [Took the phone away]

HyunA: You heard her~

MyungSoo: What have you done to HyunAe!

HyunA: Nothing~ But I'm not sure if my friend WooRi would something~ *Goo.Woo.Ri*

SeongYeol: Where are you!

HyunA: At a warehouse near our school. I want to see the 7 of you at the warehouse in 15 minutes time! If you guys are late. I can't promise that nothing would happen [Hang up] *Just wait and see. Lee SeongYeol. I do what I said *

~ Infinite's side ~

SungJong: Hyung! Why isn't ____ noona back yet? Its been 45 minutes. 

SungGyu: Let's go find her.

WooHyun: Where is she?

SeongYeol: She said that she is gonna buy some grocery at the super mart which is 2 block away from here.

DongWoo: Let's go.

They arrived at the super mart . They saw 2 bags of groceries left on the ground. SeongYeol spotted something and picked it up.

SeongYeol: Its ____'s purse! [Opening the purse] Yeah~ Its her's , theres her ID Card.

SungJong: What do we do now?

SeongYeol: Let's go a- [Phone rang]

SeongYeol glanced at the caller and saw your name stated there. He immediately click the answer button and switched on the speaker.

SeongYeol: _____! Where are you!

????: I'm not _____.

SeongYeol: Who are you! Why is ____'s phone with you!

????: Oppa~

SungJong: Its HyunA [Whispering the to SeongYeol] * Kim . Hyun . Ah!*

SeongYeol: Kim Hyun Ah?!

HyunA: Smart!

SeongYeol: Where is _____!

HyunA: She's in my hand.

SeongYeol: What?!

HyunA: Why don't you try listening to her voice.... inorder to prove that I'm speaking the truth.

You: Yeol! HyunAe is caught by HyunA too! We're at a war-

HyunA: You head her ~

MyungSoo: What have you done to HyunAe!

HyunA: Nothing~ But I'm not sure if my friend WooRi would something ~ *Goo.Woo.Ri!*

SeongYeol: Where are you!

HyunA: At a warehouse near our school. I want to see the 7 of you at the warehouse in 15 minutes time! If you guys are late. I can't promise that nothing would happen. [Hang up]

SeongYeol: Yah! yah! ! She hang up!

SungJong: What should we do hyung?

SeongYeol: We need help. As much as possible. I need someone.

Hoya: Who?

SeongYeol: Teen Top.

WooHyun: I have C.A.P's number!

SeongYeol: Call who ever you think could help! We need the most 2 more group.

MyungSoo: From what HyunA said. She want the 7 of us but not the 2 of us. I bet something gonna happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yozz~ Back with a chapter ^^ What will happen! Quite a little violence here .hehehe ^_^"

Please Comment and Subcribe! Bear with my mispelled and misused words ^-^"

Others : Why not I make all the Infinite members to love _____/you in my new FF? Good Idea? :D

Replies:

@NeruChan98  - Thanks! :D Maybe my third FF? :]

@mybabyboo  - Nah~ Don't really count as violence .hehe^-^"

@bumiii  - Updated ^^

@iammyd  - I left 4 days in my school! Gonna miss my chingus T^T

@stickylavi  - Glad that you like it ^^ I try not to end so fast :)

@eleonora  - LMAO Why don't I get all of them to love ____/you in my new FF ? :D

@Soolyn  - LOL xD I'll try ^^

Yours Truly,

HaeWon:)