No Reason

No Reason

Kai was on his way to D.O's house to greet him like he does every other day. He had a grand smile that stretch from cheek to cheek. He happened to walk pass a flower shop.  "Hey there young gentleman, you look like a lovely guy, wanna buy some flowers for your lover?" the florist asked. Kai scanned the numerous amount of flowers that were on displayed. There were none that D.O liked. "Um..yes I would love to, but you don't carry the ones I want. Sorry." He responded. "Wait! Which one did you wanted then, sir?" The florist had gentle eyes, acting very polite and anticipated. Kai asked," Do you have daisies by any chance? Yellow ones! I would love those." She stared hard at him, but suddenly laughed. "Oh yes, of course we do carry them. You should've ask sooner. I'll be right back." She handed him a bouquet of them after returning. "Freshly picked! Just for you.These just arrived." "Oh my! Thank you! My friend would love these." Kai gave it a sniff and the elegant aroma of the flowers traveled through his nose, making his heart all jittery with happiness. "Here you go, the change. Have a great day!" She said. He thanked her and couldn't wait to head toward D.O's house now. Since it was Sunday, the street wasn't as busy as it was yesterday so he was able to arrive earlier than expected. Kai reached the front door and knocked, hiding the daisies behind his back. D.O opened the door and held a happy smile showing his white pearls. "Oh, come in Jongin. You're earlier than I thought. The apple pie isn't ready. I know it's your favorite." "Oh,it's okay, Kyungsoo. Surpise! These are for you!" Kai exclaimed with cheer and saw how surprised D.O was. He was happier than ever. D.O launched at Kai for a hug, asking, "What are these for? It's not my birthday or our anniversary. These are so lovely, oh my goodness. My favorite." Kai giggled and D.O let go of the hug with a confused expression on his face. "Hahahaha, oh silly. Can I just give u a present just because I love you? There doesn't have to be a reason behind everything when someone does something for someone they love, now do they?" Kai respond. "Oh that's right.. Aww, you are too sweet. Thank you soo much again!" D.O came for another hug. "What's that burnt smell I smell, D.O?" Kai was curious this time looking at his other half. "Oh my noodles! The pies! Noo! Now I have nothing for you!" D.O pouted. "Hahaha it's okay. Here let's put these in a vase, and we can make another one." Kai grabbed D.O's hand and led him to the kitchen. It feels like it was gonna be another great day with D.O, Kai thought as he giggled to himself.