The Confession

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A beautiful girl in a pink bikini ran along the edge of a surge on a saturday night in late october.

She was skinny built and ran with big steps which seemed to barely touch the sand under her feet.Her long braun hair flew behind her back and forth.

Her name was Tiffany and the good news was that she ran towards me.

But even while I sat there and watched how she hurried to me, surrounded by my friends from school with the loud music from the CD-Player and a cooler bag with lots of drinks, I could not get away the thoughts that a lot of trouble was slowly moving to me at the same time.

Faster and Faster. Everything would deflate.I had to get it on. I have been waiting too long already.

I don´t know if you have ever kept an overwhelming secret which is able to seperate you fom a person you love in the blink of an eye – and irrevocably .

If you did then you are way braver and more honest than I was. Maybe you put your cards on the table at the first given opportunity and say:

“So is it. I think you have the right to know about it. Now you know. I told everything. Do you still love me?“

I don´t think you would act that noble-minded. I bet you would do the same thing like me:

You keep your secret from the whole world in the safest place in the world, in your head.

Furthermore, you hide it as long as possible and act as if it wouldn´t even exist.

But the truth is that it somehow cannot disappear and you need to face it.

Not far away from were some of my friends playing soccer on the sand loudly.

Sooyoung and Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Yoona kicked each other sand in the face.

Nevertheless, there was one player better than all of them, Kwon Yuri. She dribbled th ball around everybody and finnaly shot the ball through Sooyoung legs.

Goal! Shouting. Yelling.

And there she was. Breathing heavily.

“Why don´t you play with them?“

“I just wanted to rest a bit.“

   

“Okay, then you can come with me for a walk. The sunset is wonderful.“ She said.

She saw how I hesitated.

“Is there something“

“Nothing.“

She put her hands on her hips and looked down to me.

“Tae?“

I stood up.

“Let´s go.“

“That didn´t sound so excited.“

“Shall I destroy a bike?“

“I bet you can´t“. She retorted and even did it once.

I watched how she turned around and how she hurled her legs through the air happily.

Her beautiful eye-smile shined so brightly.

….

 

“Come on, tell me what problems you have?“She asked. “You have been strange the whole day. Actually the whole week.“

“I don´t have any problem.“I responded which was not true.

“I just don´t want to talk about it when there are many people around us.“

“Talking about what? Tae, here isn´t anyone except us.“

   

Then, a guy jogged past us and nodded his head with the rythym of the music from his earphones.

I looked at him.

“Almost.“

The wind had just refreshen and the waves pounded against the bluff.

“Have you done something wrong?“

“No.“ I quickly answered.

“So it is true, isn´t it?“ She sounded a bit mischievous because I barely get up to nonsense.

“I said NO!“

“Wow!“ She whispered. “It seems to be very serious.“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter