Good Bye

Good Bye

 I don't know how to catogorize this story....
Just enjoy.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are here. But you are not mine.

Can I tell you I love you.? What would your reaction be.?

I know that in your eyes, I'm nothing more than good friend.

And now.... It's too late...

 

“ Hey, Hong Ki. Wanna know something.?”
“What"?
“I'm in love”

 

I can sense how happy you are with your new found feeling. How I wish those feeling are for me. But of course. Wish remain as wish

 

“Owh... That great.!! Whose that lucky girl.? Have you confess yet.?”

 

I'm so impressed with myself you know. To be able to stay calm at this point. Do you know how hurt my heart is.? You don't.

 

“Ummmm... No yet. I was hooping you could help me.”

 

Why are you smiling.? For her.? God, whoever this girl is. I hate her.!

 

“Well you know that I'm not good with people right”

 

Sure I do, that how I manage to keep you all to myself... Until now that is.

 

“But, you're great with people”

 

So.? Are you expecting me to introduce you to her? Gotta be kidding me. I laugh with myself.

 

“Maybe you could introduce me to her”

 

BWOH.?? What the... You really ask me that.? I know you are not the most smart people but seriously...???

 

“Yeah sure”

 

Oh god.! I should've said no. There is no way I would talk to that girl. How could I hate someone who I don't even know.?

 

“Really Hong Ki.?”

 

I nod. Why am I so weak when it come to you

 

“Really.?”

 

I nod. This is getting annoying. If you ask me once again …..


“Owhhh... Thank You... Thank You... I know you the best friend that anyone could ask for”

 

Your hug feels so warm and so sincere. Friend... That all I'm to you. I need to keep myself together. DO NOT CRY.! I will not show you my weakness.

 

“Look at time right now, I need to go for my class already. Anyway Hong Ki... Thanks.”

 

You are so near but why do I feel you so far. I can't reach you. ?This is too much for me.

 

Hey, Jong Hoon. Wanna know something.? I'm in love too....

 

With you.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How many days have it been.? I lost count. You are so happy right now. This is just like my dream. Having fun. Spending time together.

 

But....

 

The one you are with is not me...

 

Days went so slow without you with me. We are no longer like we used to be. There's her with you now. It's always her. What is her name again.? Who care.! I hate her. There is no way I will be there where she is. But, you always stick yourself with her. It too much for me. I start to make distance between us. Just because it too hurt to see you happy with someone else.

Is it too selfish of me?

Even I try to stay away from you. I know it's impossible. Well, we live together after all. At least I can have you all to myself at home. But, now days you rarely home. To think that you spend your night together with her is too painful.

 

“Jong Hoon”
“Yes.?”
“Remember what date tomorrow is.?”

 

Please say you do... Please...

 

“Ermmm... Tomorrow.?”

 

You don't remember after all.. God. Girl really make you forget a lot of thing.

 

“That OK. It's not important anyway”

 

Do not cry.! No crying.!

 

“Not important.? Then... Should I forget about your birthday then.?”
“Yeah...”

 

WAIT

 

“NO.!”
“You don't think I forgot do you?”

 

You like to play prank on me. You used to do it all the time... Used to....

But now....

 

“I don't know. With your girlfriend all over you”

 

Did I sound like a jealous person.? That because I'm

 

“She's my girlfriend but you're my best friend. Two totally different thing. So how do you want to celebrate it.?”
“At home. Just you and me. I'll make dinner”

 

Yes, where there is no one but us. At lease I want you all to myself on my birthday.

 

“Of course. I'll be home at 8”
“I'll be waiting”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's only 6. Still have time. There's is no need to think stupid thought. What should I cook.? Finally, we can spend time together. I'll make sure she will not come into tonight perfect picture. God. I never know I could hate someone who I barely know. I even introduce you together. What so good about her.? Yeah, she's beautiful and smart. Huh.! Whatever, I'm not that bad myself.

 

Food... Check...

Candle... Check...

Romantic Me... Check....

Hot Hong Ki... Check...

 

Now, the only missing is my love Jong Hoon. Please be here soon.

 

Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting...
Waiting...

 

Ahh.... I should've know. There is no room for me anymore in your live. Stupid.!! I should just forget about him. You obviously tough of me as just friend. What is the point now.? I blew the light on the candle. Tears has really become my best friend.

 

“I'm home”

 

Owh... Now you home.? Who care..?!

 

“Hey Hong Ki... Wanna know what happened today.?"

 

No You Idiot!! Wanna know what happened to me..?! Love happened..!!

 

“OHHH.. Your Birthday.!!”
“Yeah, my birthday. The one you said you not gonna forget. Whatever, just forget about it. No big deal.”
“Hong Ki wait.”

 

Why.? For what.? I'm done waiting.

 

“No. Jong Hoon. I'm tired.”

 

It's true

 

“I want to go and rest. Like I said. No big deal.”

 

This would be the first time I did not follow your word.

 

Why is it so hard for me to let you go.? I should have done that when you tell me you're in love Or when you selfishly ask me to introduce you to her. Or, when I let her know you exist. Or maybe when she officially accept your love. Or the time I saw you kissing her.

I should've know that you will never look at me the way I want you to. But, I keep telling myself that it is OK. As long as you are with me then I'm fine without you knowing my feeling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I wake up hoping that everything would just be a dream. A nightmare.

But no, this is as much as reality that it get. I have to move on now.

Loving you I blame myself.

This is not your fault or her.

In this game of love, I lost. No, I give up. I really hope you're happy. Even not with me. Your happiness is all that matter to me.

 

Good Bye Jong Hoon.

Good Bye Love...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- End -

Is it good.? No.?
My first one shot...
One person  POV is so hard...

Comment Please....

eve