Unspeakable Secret

Unspeakable Secret

 

LJoe went to the old piano room.. He got shocked by the figure on the bookshelf that was trying to put something there..

“Oh sorry..”, LJoe bowed when he know that it was a girl.. The girl just smiled..

“Was that you playing the piano just now?”, LJoe asked..

“No..”, the girl replied..

“Huh? But I think there’s no one else here..”, LJoe looked around the room and saw no one other than that girl.. He got confused..

“Yeah.. It was me..”, the girl chuckled..

“Oh.. It sounded nice..”, LJoe replied with a blurry expression..

The girl nodded and smiled.. Then LJoe bowed before leaving her..

 

At Class

“In 19th Century, there was a prodigal musician who known as the Poet of the Piano.. He was Chopin..”, the music teacher explained briefly..

“Sorry I’m late..”, the girl that LJoe met at the old piano room went in the class.. No one cares about her presence..  But LJoe did.. He keep looking at that girl with a wide eyes.. The girl just pretended like nothing happen, but inside she really want to laugh.. LJoe is so adorable..

“Byunghun! What are you looking at? Pay attention in class!”, the teacher yelled at LJoe when he saw LJoe kept looking at the back..

“Oh sorry..”, LJoe bowed at the teacher, the whole class looked at him.. The girl just chuckled.. Then the teaching process proceed like usual..

“Because he started playing piano when he was 6 years old, he was already able to perform in a concert when he was just 8.. The title of ’Poet of the Piano’ was given to him because his works are described as elegant, smooth and delicate..”, the teacher continued..

And again, LJoe keep looking at the back until Sora thinks that he was looking at her.. She just smiling but LJoe didn’t realized her.. What he know, he was looking at that girl that he was attracted to..

 

Class finished..

 

The girl quickly went out of the class.. She want to test LJoe if he will follow her or not..  And it seems, she’s right.. LJoe is trying to follow her.. She just chuckled..

LJoe keep following until they reached to the corridor.. But she’s disappeared.. LJoe keep turning and looking around.. Finding that girl..

“Hey!”, the girl poked his shoulder then LJoe quickly turn his head.. The girl poked his cheek too.. They both laughed..

“Why are you following me?”, the girl asked after a while..

“No, I’m not!”, LJoe looked like a dumbfounded.. He denied..

“Oh.. Really? Goodbye then!”, the girl rolled her eyes then waved at LJoe.. She chuckled silently.. She knows that LJoe denying it..

“Hey wait! Actually, I have a question..”, LJoe quickly get closer to her.. The girl smiled at him..

“What was the name of the song that you played in that old piano room just now? It sounded really good..”, LJoe asked..

The girl looked at him.. Then she tip toed to LJoe, she’s about to whisper something at LJoe..

“That is an unspeakable secret..”, the girl whispered..

The girl walked in a backwards style.. She smiled at LJoe..

“Huh? What sort of secret was that?”, LJoe chuckled..

The girl put her finger on to signal LJoe to keep silent.. LJoe just chuckled.. The girl turned around and started to walk..

“Hey! What’s your name?”, LJoe shouted at that girl but unfortunately, Sora was there.. She misunderstood of LJoe..

“Didn’t I told you before?”, Sora replied.. She looked at LJoe and smiled.. She blushed then leave with her friends..

The girl just chuckled then walked away.. While LJoe was there like a dumb person with a blurry expression..

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry late reply lovely readers! too busy with my days! >___<
to all subscribers, thanks A LOT! u guys rock! :D

i'll try to update real soon! and make it more interesting! :)

많이많이사랑해주세요! 기대해주세요! ^^