New School

Unspeakable Secret

 

“I’ve heard about you before..”, Sora starts the conversation.. She and LJoe look around the school..

“Huh.. Really?”, LJoe replied without looking at her.. He studied the surroundings of his new school..

“You’re majoring in piano right?”, Sora asked..

“Right..”, LJoe replied simply..

“Why did you decide to go to our school? Aren’t your school any good?”, Sora asked again.. Didn’t want to make the situation become awkward..

LJoe realized that he didn’t pay much attention to her.. He jokes with her..

“Your school is beautiful..”, they both looked at each other and chuckled..

“No, my father wants me to come here.. That’s why..”, he explained while scratching his head..

Sora just replied it with a smile..

Then a group of her classmates greet her.. “Annyeong Sora..”, they bowed at both of them.. Then they bow and smile too..

“Is that your classmates?”, LJoe asked Sora when the group getting far from them..

“Yes.. And it’s gonna be your classmates too..”, Sora chuckled.. LJoe just smile brightly..

“By the way, I saw the music students.. They are well-known..”, LJoe looked at her.. He seems getting along with Sora.. She just chuckled..

“Yes.. Our music students worked very hard..”, Sora replied..

“Oh.. No wonder.. And you like you do too..”, LJoe pokes her back then they both laughed..

After a while, they arrived at a double storey building..

“Look over here.. This building is the piano room and recital hall.. Music students come here all the time..”, they both looked at the building..

“It’s beautiful..”, LJoe replied..

“Emm.. This piano room has 100 years of history..”, Sora explained briefly..

“100 years??”, LJoe’s eyes widen.. She just nodded..

“But on our graduation day, it’ll be demolish.. To build a new piano room.. Sadly, we won’t have a chance to use it.. Our juniors are lucky..”, Sora pouted, then LJoe chuckled..

“If you’re free, just visit this room to practice your piano..”, Sora smile..

“Okay!”, LJoe smiled too..

“Your school’s quite nice..”, he continued.. Sora still smiling..

“Want me to take you in to have a look?”, she pointed at the building..

“No, it’s okay.. I’ll have a look by myself.. I’ll shout for help if I get lost..”, they both laughed and bowed..

 

Inside The Building

“Wah.. It’s so antique.. And nice!”, LJoe looked around at the corridor..

He walked step by step.. Nobody there.. It’s just him and his loud steps..

Suddenly, he heard someone is playing piano.. It sounds so unique and nice.. He got attracted and try finding where that sounds come from.. It’s coming from the old piano room..

He get closer to the door and went in the room..

He saw a figure at the bookshelf trying to put something there..

He got shocked..