Chapter 2 | passed out

The Boy That Changed Me, Park Chanyeol.

Ding!

The school's bell rang. I quickly packed up and zoomed out of the classroom and tried to find Byunghyun. I turned and saw a crowd, squinting my eyes I saw his black licorice colored hair. He made eye contact with me, HELP. ME. As if he was telling me with his eyes. Worried, I didn't know what to do.
I bit my lip, I'm so useless, though.

I saw someone pass by me and slip into the crowd into the middle.

"Hey, get away from my friend! Shoo!" The tall man's deep voice boomed. Girls 'squealed' and walked away, blowing a few kissing towards the two. As everyone walked away I was able to see my brother again. He rushed up to me and patted my face, "Are you okay?" He said.

I giggled and swatted his hands away, from the corner of my eye I saw the man walk away it's him.

"We have to get to P.E" Byunghyun said as he pointed to where Chanyeol walked to. I nodded and walked with him down the hallway.

We pushed open the huge doors to the field. I was blinded by the light and blinked a couple of times, rubbing my eyes.

A tall girl eyed us and called us over, "Lee Aria, Lee Byunghyun, please come over!" She said. "I assume she's the coach." I said and walked over to her with my brother. She gave us clothing, "Your uniform." The coach told us. She pointed to stalls, "Change in the bathrooms."

We walked over as Byunghyun went in first, I walked into the female bathroom, walking into the changing stalls.

Slipping into the white shorts that had been outlined with blue and the white shirt, I nodded in approval. But these are kind of tight and expose alot of skin.

Because of it, I decided to wear my black hoodie over the shirt.

I walked out, of course grabbing my backpack with me, Byunghyun came out aswell. He wore basketball shorts with a simple plain white t-shirt. He eyed me up and down.

"Why is it that the girl's uniform are too short! Aish!" He said. "It's okay." I said, "Don't worry about me, please." I said. He made an 'X' with his arms and dug into his backpack but then turned into a sigh. "I don't have any of your old P.E. clothes!!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes at his childish act, "And your a gangster." I said walking into the field as he followed behind. Boys whistled and their lips and girls eyed Byunghyun.

"When is Teen Top coming over? It's been last week since I've seen them." I asked. "If you want, I could call them over on Friday and we all can have a sleepover." He said. My lips tugged up into a smile.

It's been quite a while since Ricky pissed off Byunghyun... Well he DID pull the most amazing prank on him. He took some of L.Joe's shaving cream and smeared it all over his face while he was sleeping then he took some cake to sacrafice and painted his face to make him look like a clown.

I giggled at the memory.

"OKAY STUDENTS!" The coach's loud voice called out. We rushed over, "We're playing dodge ball." She said, smirking. The girls shivered, one had tugged on L.Joe's shirt.

He turned around, the girl was perfect. Anything you can imagine.

Perfect eyes, perfect skin, perfect features, perfect everything!

"L.Joe oppa-- You will protect me?" She blinked, giving him innocent eyes.

"No." He denied. "B-but what if I get hit?" Tears formed in her eyes.

"That's the point of dodge ball." He rolled his eyes, pushing her off of him. She 'hmpfed' and tried it out on other boys.

"Let's start." The coach said.

My legs and arms shook, what do I do!

People were already getting out, from the field I could see the girl from earlier look at me. She smirked and threw the ball towards me.

Everything was slow.

A hand reached out infront of my face as the ball didn't hit my face, however, everything out because of shock.


okay well I didn't know what to write for this chapter but hey double update! :D

/OwlKyungsoo;