Chapter One

Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Ae.

Whenever he hears her name, he can't help it but to stay quiet in the corner; why? Because she just did something wrong, which causes for their friendship to be ruined, though she honestly don't know if their friendship is totally over.

 

F L A S H B A C K .

Baek, meet me at our favorite place later, okay? After our school, of course; I'll be waiting for you there or I bet, you'll be the one who'll wait for me to arrive.

Jin Ae gulped as she clicked the 'Send' button on her phone, sending it to her best friend. Today is the day that she will confess her feelings to her very own best friend. Yes, it sounds so cliché, right? But yeah, she loves her best friend and she's been keeping it ever since. They became friends seven years ago and it only means she's been secretly loving him for already 7 years. Seven years of pretending that she's okay, everything.

After a few seconds, her phone rang; signalling that the man of her dreams finally replied to her message.

Okay then, see you! ^^ - Baek. <3

By just reading his message for her, it feels like she'll die in any moment; what if he talked to her in real life, maybe she'll officially die. His reply her even more nervous; wondering if she would still continue her plan about confessing her feelings to him. Her friendship with him never crossed her mind, not thinking about what will happen if she ever did that and that's her mistake. All she's thinking about is she has to confess her feelings to him, for him to know that he should stop blabbering about his favorite noona because the girl who's always there for her and is always in front of her is obviously hurting.

 

After a few more hours, the bell finally rang and it means it's time for them to go home already. She keeps chanting her name in her mind, saying that everything will be fine after this. When she as about to exit her room,  someone grabbed her arm before she could even go. She looked at the person's face and saw Baekhyun's guy best friend, namely, Park Chanyeol. He's a happy-go-lucky-guy just like Baekhyun, that's why never wonder why they become best friends and even though they are best friends, it doesn't mean Chanyeol and Jin Ae has to be close just like how close Baekhyun and Jin Ae are.

"Jin Ae, do you mind if I borrow your Chemistry notebook? I, uh, I-I actually fell asleep in class. You know, I'm always like this." Chanyeol said as he shyly scratch his nape, looking at the ground.

He's Chanyeol, of course he'll fall asleep.

She smiled and gave her Chemistry notebook, shaking her head as she smile.

"Here. If you don't stop sleeping in our class even though it's really boring, I will never ever lend you my notes again!" She threatened, but in a joking manner. She's known as the Angelic Jin Ae of their class and she won't be able to resist her classmates because she's too kind, of course. Chanyeol just let out a laugh, not really believing her because he knows that she can't resist him. He thanked her and left her afterwards. 

When Chanyeol finally walked away, her nervousness came back. Her hands are starting to turn cold as she went to the rooftop. Yes, that's their favorite place because there are a lot of things that happened in that place.

She finally arrived at the rooftop, taking a deep last breath. She spotted the man of her dreams, leaning on his back on the wall as he stares at his phone, smiling; not realizing that she arrived not unless she cleared .

He turned his attention to her with his brightest smile. He went to her and pulled her into a hug. As usual, her heart started to be fast again, she's starting to scream his name in her mind as well.

"I missed you, my beloved little sister." Baek whispered in her ears. Her heart stopped beating and it became normal already. His words slapped her back to the reality, realizing how stupid she was. Of course he would always see her as his little sister and he will always see her as his little sister. Yeah, she'll always be a little sister for him and if it's not that, it will be 'My Beloved Best Friend'. She let out a sigh and hugged him back.

 

Baekhyun started to notice that she's been quiet ever since he started to talk about his Taeyeon noona. Blabbering that she's starting to notice him, whatever. Then he suddenly remembered why there are here.

"Hey, why are you so quiet today?" He asked in confusion. He's not really used to the Jin Ae who's in front of him not. He's used to the talkative one, just like him and who leaves comments on his every word, but now, he's seeing the other side of her. 

Is she sick?

He started to become worried about her.

"Because I'm not here to listen to your stories, Byun Baekhyun. Do you think I'm interested?" She finally replied and he cringed at the tone that she just used. Blinking in confusion, he started to wonder if he did something wrong today. Actually, he did nothing wrong; none at all.

"I'm tired of pretending." She said, finally lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter