Characters

Never Give Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ji Eun- Nickname IU. 18 years old. She will go on audition for SM Entertaimment and she will get in. Her spaciality is singing and she is good at it, but her dance skills are a little rust. So she must to learn to dance or she will be ejected from SM Entertaimment. She will give all of self to succeed in her dreams and to become the singer. Every girl in SM Entertaimment will be jelous on her, so she will be without friends, but not for long.

Kim Jongin- Stage name Kai. 20 years old. He is cold and arrogant guy from famous group EXO. His mission will be to teach the rookies some of dance skills. He will not be gentle towards them expeacilly towards Lee Ji Eun. His attitude will be harsh and rude, but not because he is evil. It is because he doesn't know how to express his feelings expecially in Ji Eun's closeness.

Zhang Yixing- Stage name Lay. 23 years old. He is cute and shy boy whom is hard to opens to others, but when he meet Ji Eun he'll become much more talkative person. He will be only friend to Ji Eun, because he is very kind and peaceful and she likes that knd of person. He will not like the way how Kai is treating her so he will do everything to stop it and to protect her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ This is just introduction into story and I wrote characters just you to see what will happening in the story. Right now I have another fanfich which I'm writting so wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter