The reason why

Who is the last romeo?

Jungkook’s POV

 

I abruptly opened my eyes to find myself in a room. Wait, is it even a room? There was no door and white is all I could see.

“Jungkookie…” I turned myself around sharply.

“who..” A whisper escaped my chapped lips as my eyes darted around the endless white space. The voice sounded awfully familiar to me but I couldn’t pinpoint who it belonged to.

“I am sorry, Jungkookie…”

The voice was starting to echo in my head loudly. It was almost unbearable.

“No..No…Please stop. Please.” I mumbled, eyes squeezed shut with both of my hands covering my ears.

Of course it won’t work. I could still hear it so clearly.

My wobbly legs finally gave in and I fell on the white floor that was as cold as an ice cube.

I forced myself to look up.

“W-Why are you sorry?” I stuttered, eyes still looking around the empty space.

“It’s my fault that you’re here..”  I yelped loudly this time.

Not only because of the voice but also because of a touch of something cold on my shoulder.

“Jungkookie..” It whispered into my ear.

Realisation hit me hard. I know who this voice belongs to.

“S-Seokjin hyung..”

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“, I messed up big time.” Jimin groaned as he threw himself on the leather chair.

“How could I not check Taehyung up when I hired him,” He pinched the bridge of his nose in distress.

“Younger brother of Kim Seokjin huh?” He mumbled to himself.

Jimin knew what he needed to know about what was between Kim Seokjin and his brother.

He knew enough to make him feel like punching Kim Seokjin if he was still alive and well.

Too bad he was dead, Jimin let out a heavy sigh.

What was Kim Taehyung thinking though? What made him think that he had the right to inflict all these horrible pain on jungkook?

“After all, it’s that damned cheater’s fault.” Jimin hissed in frustration.

It all felt like a déjà vu when his precious stepbrother fainted again.

Flashback

 

Jimin walked to the poolside where his brother was chatting happily with another brunette.

“Having fun, kookie~?” The shorter boy eyesmiled at the red-head latter.

“Yeah, Jiminnie. Thanks.” Jungkook chuckled, ignoring Jimin’s complaints about how he should be calling him hyung.

“Don’t be mean now, babe.” The other brunette laughed, patting Jungkook’s head gently.

“Yes, Seokjin hyung. Tell that brat. I even went and threw him a birthday party and this is how he repays me.” Jimin let out his not-so-pretty fake sobs.

Seokjin just smiled, his fingers still tangled in the red locks of his boyfriend.

Jungkook tilted his head slightly to take a peek at the older boy.

He had been spacing out a lot although he was beside Jungkook the whole evening.

“Hyung?” He called but there was no answer.

The younger sighed softly and leaned his head gently on his older boyfriend’s shoulder.

“What is troubling you, hyungie?~”

That snapped Seokjin back to reality. Right. He was with Jungkook. Jungkook…

“Jungkook ah…”  he called out.

“Yes hyung?” The latter boy answered while intertwining his fingers with his hyung’s.

“I have something to tell you.”

“Uh-huh.”

And then there was a long pause.

Jungkook patiently waited for Seokjin to speak up.

“I am seeing Hoseok.”

The red-head boy felt as though he was splashed with ice water. He felt all the nerves tingled in his body. What did his hyung just say?

“H-Hyung? What does that mean?” His voice shook uncontrollably.

Seokjin couldn’t bring himself to say it to the younger. It was already cruel enough breaking such info to him.

“I-I’m sorry, Jungkookie..” He bit his lips anxiously.

Jungkook slowly stood up from where he was sitting, causing the brunette to look up at him.

“Kookie?” Seokjin called but he wasn’t granted an answer.

The latter turned away and took a step towards the other direction.

The older boy let out a heavy sigh and looked down at his feet.

/Splash/

“KOOKIE~!” Jimin’s voice penetrated through the music .

The next thing Seokjin knew, Jimin was already diving into the pool where his brother drop unconscious.

“Jungkookie?” He mumbled to himself in shock.

“Oh Gawd, Jungkookie!”

-End of Flashback-

 

 

“Who gave them permission to mess with my baby URGHH!” Jimin groaned at the thought of Kim Brothers hurting his precious Jungkook all the time.

 

Taehyung’s POV (Finally LOL)

 

As soon as I saw Jungkook fell on the floor, I thought I accomplished my goal of hurting him. I thought I would be so good seeing his shocked face.

It didn’t feel as good as I thought it would have been. In fact, it .

Instead of satisfaction, all I felt was misery and guilt.

I shook my head immediately. No, I was not in the wrong. Jeon Jungkook deserved whatever that I had done to him.

After all, Jin Hyung died because of him. He deserved more than this!

The next thing I knew, I was already out of the mansion.

Great. Just great.

 

 

Jungkook had been lying on the white sheets of the steel bed for days. Slowly, days turns into weeks and weeks turn into month. He wouldn’t come back.

Jimin was the only person who had visited his brother everyday religiously.

His father did not even appear once a week.

Jimin’s mother did though. She would come and change the flowers every day and placed them on the nightstand beside Jungkook and make sure the room was humid enough her stepson.

She prayed for the boy every day and let the god know that the boy did nothing wrong to be punished like this.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung had been restless for the whole month. He knew that Jungkook fell to his feet after he walked out.

He wanted to visit the younger so badly.

He ended up locking himself up though. So that he would not go to Jungkook’s side.

“Its been exactly a month..” Taehyung mumbled to himself as he crossed out the date on his small calendar.

“He has been in coma for a month.” The orange haired boy cupped his face in his hands.

The guilt was eating him up. Above of all, the love he felt for his ‘young master’ was eating him alive.

Cutting himself from the rest of the world definitely did not help him forget Jungkook. If anything, it only made him miss the latter even more.

Exactly after a month, he finally decided to at least see Jungkook’s face.

Without wasting another second, Taehyung left his room with a car key.

 

 

 

HI guys, it’s your bad bad author XS

I finally brought something out haha /laugh awkwardly/

I am so stressed with my projects and end of semester papers so it’s really crazy over here.

I just felt like writing out of a sudden so yeh…

Hope it’s not too lousy T.T

I will continue tae's part later on.

that is yet to find out about the truth LOL