Chapter Thirty Nine

Super Junior Gangs

Eunhyuk found himself outside a second time that evening. After his conversation with Siwon, and that small moment with Donghae, he had met up again with Junsu and somehow the pair were walking through the gardens. Junsu, Eunhyuk decided, was becoming one of his best friends since he was a child. There was something about the TVXQ man that made bonding very easy. It might had to do with the fact they had similar personalities or that their interests outside the gang were the same. But Hyukjae felt like he knew the other from somewhere. Like a memory from a forgotten past. But the last one was not the case since if he knew Junsu from long ago he would have also known Yunho. Those two went far back according to his friend.

And while he didn’t befriend the man for any power gain, he also knew it didn’t hurt having someone within TVXQ on his side. He just continued on with the new friendship  without asking the other for any help for favors.

The night of the party Junsu told him he was going to be on his own for any actions he did but ensured the T member he would at least make sure the T member  didn’t get himself killed. Eunhyuk was grateful for the added protection and also grateful that he was going to be on his own. He knew better than anyone how hard it would be to gain any respect for himself if the other gangs thought his rise to power had anything to do with his association with TVXQ.

It was something he told his friend as they wandered the gardens.

"That's a smart observation you've made. And you are correct. The only respect there is to life is earned, never given. Once Leeteuk moves everything to you it will be your job to continue his name while starting at the bottom again."

"So despite being a T, unless I create my own set of allies and connections I'll be easy picking."

"Exactly. Your moves tonight are not being ignored by the other gangs. They don’t know who you are completely but they know that based on your actions you are to be taken seriously."

"Should I be concerned."

"Not yet. But there is also the fact that your gang has seen a couple of times together with Donghae's. There is a lot of chatter going on because of it."

At the mention of the M leader, Eunhyuk found himself blushing. Junsu was quick to pick up on this.

"Now this is interesting. Did something happen with you and Donghae while I was gone in Japan for a month?"

"Not really. It's just complicated."

"So the Han River that BoA referenced earlier. That had something to do with you two?"

Eunhyuk shyly nodded. Junsu gave a low whistle. He had a grin on his face and dropped an arm around the other's shoulder.

"Do tell."

"I told you, it's complicated."

"Obviously but simplify it for me. Otherwise I’ll just ask BoA what happened."

"Fine." Eunhyuk sighed and gave a quick explanation of what happened a month ago at the Han River. He tried not to tell too much detail in case someone from 2PM or MBLAQ heard but he told enough for Junsu to at least figure it out. When he was done the other observed him with a calm curiosity.

"So what will you do now?"

"I don’t know. I know that I should cut my ties with Donghae before they become an actual problem. But I don’t want to. I feel like I can't let this go yet."

"This is a dangerous path you are taking."

"I know. But I think that I'd regret it if I let it go."

Junsu raised an eyebrow at this. Eunhyuk knew he was being foolish. Donghae was, after all, the leader of M and he was the successor of T. But he knew there was a connection between them. He felt it the first time they met. He needed to know what it meant. He believed Donghae felt the same. Or at least a similar feeling, based on their conversation earlier. Junsu glanced past his shoulder and a smirk appeared on his face. Placing a hand on the other's shoulder he leaned close to his ear.

"I think for now if you are going to go down this road you should just enjoy it. It might have some beneficial out comes. But I warn you, there is only so much I will be able to protect you on. So be careful."

"I will, thank you Duck ."

"No problem Monkey. Now look sharp, your Romeo is here."

Eunhyuk jumped slightly at that. As Junsu pulled away he didn’t look directly at Eunhyuk but past him. Eunhyuk took in a deep breath and turned around. But at the sight of the M leader he felt all the air quickly leave him. There was something almost mythical about seeing the handsome man under the moonlight and surrounded by the darken garden. It made his insides squirm in a pleasant way and had his heart beating rapidly.

The pair just stood there staring at each other for what felt like forever. It was Junsu who finally broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Donghae-shi, how are you. Still enjoying yourself. Or are you still causing problems for Yunho and Jaejoong."

"No I've stayed clear of your leader. No need for BoA-shi to cause me any more added stress."

Junsu laughed at this. Eunhyuk had to smile. Donghae can be rather charming it seemed. The TVXQ member had a smirk on his face as he took his hand off Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"I'll take my leave then. You two probably want to be alone. Although based on this staring contest you two are having you probably won't realize me missing. Eunhyuk, we will catch up later. There are other things we need to discuss."

Eunhyuk nodded his agreement to this. Junsu still had information about EXO that he needed to get. The man gave a nod to Donghae as well before heading back inside. The two men continued staring at each other until Donghae broke it.

"You know, I wanted to kill Siwon tonight for touching you." He confessed softly.

"Really?" He was surprised. Granted Siwon did hold his arm but death?

"Yes, and I was rather close to wanting to harm Junsu as well if it wasn’t for the fact he can easily kill me first."

"I would be rather upset if you harmed my friend. And TVXQ is not a gang you would want to make an enemy out of."

"No, but for you I would risk it."

Eunhyuk felt his heart pounding so loud in his chest. The pounding seemed to intensify as Donghae walked up to him. With the pair face to face Eunhyuk was able to see every line and mark on his face and how warm and deep his eyes were.

"What kind of spell did you put on me Donghae?"

Donghae chuckled softly.

"Oh no Eunhyuk. I did not cast any spells. That was all your fault."

Eunhyuk could only stare, his face feeling rather heated from the comment. He knew, at that moment that he was wanting to risk everything to be with Donghae. And it frightened him. Because he was T's successor and he never wants to betray his Leader after everything he has done for him. He didn’t know what to do.

"Donghae…"

"Hmm?"

"I want to see you again. Soon. Tonight is not enough."

Donghae smiled softly at him.

"Me too. How about our original plan. You know before the party got in the way."

"When?"

"Tomorrow? The moon will still be full then."

Eunhyuk nodded at this. The look in Donghae's eyes softened at this and he raised a hand to creases the other's face.

"What are we doing?"

"Doing? Why we are risking everything. Or at least I am. You are the leader of your own gang and as such can really do whatever you want. But if I chase after this I could destroy everything my leader has built. I guess I wonder if it's worth it."

Donghae dropped his hand from the other's face and grabbed him by the arms. The grip was boarder line painful but not quite. It was the look in his eyes that made Eunhyuk gasp. The raw passion and feeling.

"It's worth it. I will make it worth it for you. Eunhyuk I wanted to kill people tonight for even talking to you. Even my own members. I want to be the most important thing to you, and I want that to be the same for me as well. I want everything."

Eunhyuk stared at the bright eyed man and pushed himself forward to kiss the thin lips in front of him. The kiss was hard and tight lipped but it showed all the feelings the T man held for the M leader. Donghae wasted no time in returning the kiss, his arms loosening on the other to wrap around the back. Eunhyuk slipped his free hands up the others chest and rested them on his shoulders. The pair stood in the empty garden, the moon being the only witness to this moment and enjoyed the embrace. Reluctantly Donghae ended the kiss and slowly pulled away. He saw Eunhyuk's red face and dazed but sweet gummy smile appeared on his face when he looked at Donghae.

"Tomorrow, at the Han River. I'll be there. All night if I have to. Please meet me."

"I will. I will."

Donghae smiled again and kissed him.

"I don’t want to say good bye but you need to go back inside. Leeteuk is probably looking at you."

"I know."

Donghae stole another kiss. And another, and another, before finally pushing Eunhyuk away and towards the mansion. Eunhyuk did not know how he was able to even walk. His legs felt like mush and he felt like he was going to collapse at any second. But he was able to make it inside and wander back to Leeteuk and the rest of the gang. Everyone seemed to be back. Heechul was the first to see him and raised an eyebrow.

"Where have you been hiding."

"Outside. But I'm okay."

"You better be. You made it just in time too."

"Eh?"

"Yunho is about to say something."

Eunhyuk nodded at this and looked to the stairs where Yunho, BoA and the rest of TVXQ were standing. But he also felt a second burning sensation on the back of his head. Turning his head he saw his leader was not staring at Yunho, but at him with a serious look on his face. One that made him squirm uneasily.

"Eunhyuk I want to see you alone once we get back to the base."

"Yes Leader-shi." he replied respectfully but inside he was suddenly very nervous. He wondered what the leader wanted to suddenly talk to him about, and if he somehow knew what went down in the garden a little bit ago. But for now he needed to focus on what Yunho was about to say and worry about his meeting with his leader at another time.

Hopefully he will know what to say when the time comes.