Our confession

Our First Date (Exo's Kai)

1 Month Later...

KAI'S POV:

I finally debuted. I finally debuted with everyone and we are officially a group named Exo and our official music video is up.The work and time we put into this was worth it. I also decided something important. I'm going to confess to Yoonjin. I will finally confess my bottled feelings and pour them out. I was giddy with glee so I ran to school to tell Yerim the news and to tell her something else. I bumped into a small girl which happened to be just the person I was looking for.

"Kai oppa! Congrats on your debut!"

I smiled and said,"Gomawo! Hehe. Also, I finally decided to do it."

She stopped in her tracks completely and truned to me with owl eyes.

"Jinjja!(Really!) Finally! I have been waiting for this! Yesss!"

She danced a little out of joy. No wonder kyungsoo liked her. I stopped her and asked her a favor.
"Can you tell Yoonjin something?"

"YES!! YES I CAN!!"

"Tell her to meet me at the rooftop during study break today."

She nodded furiously and saluted to me. She ran off, I imagine in search of Yoonjin. I chuckled.

During study break...

YOONJIN'S POV:

I remembered the reminder that Yerim told me today. I got up and ran to the rooftop. My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. I saw Jihoon on the way. He asked me fro some of my time. I felt in a hurry but said yes. He straight out hugged me and whispered that he liked me. I was surprised buti couldn't accept his feelings. I told him.

"I can't accept your feelings. I like someone else."

He pulled back softly and looked at the ground. He whispered," I know."

"I'm sorry..." I said this with guilt but my body had already started to run closer to the door leading to the rooftop. I ran and ran with my heart beating faster and faster with adrenaline running through my veins.

 The door burst open and wind hit me. I saw the backside of Kai and he turned to me with that grin I love. I walked over to him and fixed my hair. He chuckled and said,"You don't have to."

I blushed and remembered.

"Congrats on your debut oppa!"

He thanked me and then looked forward and closed his eyes. The wind ruffled his hair. He looked like a god. This image burned into my mind and caused a wave of emotion to hit me. He looked back at me with his warm eyes. Those eyes that got me. His eye smile was soon in line with my eyes and said,"Another thing must debut too."

I gulped and got flustered from the closeness of his face, his lips.

He whispered to me,"My love for you."

Suddenly, the world stopped turning. Everything stopped. He loves me. Kai, the guy I have loved ever since i laid eyes on him, one of the kingkas of the school, he loved me. His lips connected with mine. I closed my eyes and kisse back. When he pulled back, he said,"Your mine now."

"You mine too." I replied. He smiled and hugged me. We walked back to the classroom and everyone stared at us. Let the stare. The girls whispered. Let them whisper. He was mine and I was his. Nothing could change that. When we got to the classroom, Yerim screamed,"CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW AND MY MOST FAVORITE COUPLE, YOONKAI!!!"

The room clapped and girls sniffled but congratulated anyway. I was blushing and kai hugged me so my red face was covered.