Our meeting

Our First Date (Exo's Kai)

YOONJIN'S POV:

"What is this?"

I muttered this to myself as I looked at this confusing black-and-white map of my new school. i had to move because of my parent's job which transferred us to Korea. It was hard to get used to everything because it was different from America obviously and once you get used to something, a new thing gets thrown at you. At least I could speak korean and was korean. At least I looked like I fit into this new place. The schools were different and Korea had uniforms. This school's was really simple. It was a simple, black pleated skirt that ended at mid-thigh and a white shirt that had the school logo on the left- area. I folded my shirt sleeves to my elbow, looking at my watch for the time. It was almost time to start class and the urge to get to class more faster deepened and became a franticness. I kept looking at the map. This is the worst first day. Argh. Another porblem is that no one was around so I couldn't ask anyone for help. But, fast footsteps soon came near me. I turned to see a girl running my way. She was muttering to herself.

"AISH! SUNSAENGNIM WILL BE MAD!"

I heard her say this as she passed me while she was looking at her watch . She stopped suddenly though and looked back at me. A flash of recongnition of my siituation went through her eyes. She walked back to me and smiled.

"Let me see your schedule."

I handed it over to her relieved. Her big, brown eyes scanned over the sheet quickly and a smile made its way tp her face.

"You have the same classes as me! I'm Yerim! Come on! I think we can still make it if we run!"

She tugged my shirt sleeve and ran. I chased after her and everything became a blur around me. Finally, the classroom number came into view and I sighed a breath of relief. My watch told me I wasn't late and I was happy. This girl was a saviour. Yerim stopped and turned smiling saying," We aren't late! Also, I didn't quite catch your name."

"I'm Yoonjin."

She shook my hand and we entered the classroom. Everyone was walking around, talking, and doing whatever they wanted to do. A girl with glasses came up to yerim and nudgied her head saying," Did you forget it was study break today?"

Yerim grumbked while rubbin her ace saying," I forgot..."

This caused people to laugh and one guy smiled at her which caused Yerim to blush. I looked at her and she introduced me to everyone. I got flooded with questions but got away and sat next to Yerim. SHe smiled and said,"Your quite te popular one arent you?"

I sighed and a chuckle rushed out with it. I knew we would be real good friends. We joked around for a few minutes until a commotion from the girls erupted as a guy with the most attractive face walked in. I asked who he was.

"I see you have seen one of the princes of our school. That's Kai. Exceptional dancer, really nice, but is really reserved."

He looked over our way and smiled. Yerim wave and he waved back. He walked over and sat in front of us. He turned his chair and faced us. I felt heat rush to my face. He asked her who I was. She looked over at me sneakily. I looked at her with hard eyes. She understood.

"That's Yoonjin. She's new and she is my new best friends."

She stuck her tongue out at him as did he to her. Girls looked over at us jelously. He suddenly turned to me and said hello I managed to stutter out a hello. The oter classes whizzed by with me looking at Kai's backside and smiling to myself with notes tossed between me and Yerim. Lunch time soon rolled arond and everyone tok their lunch out or shuffled to the door to get some. I took mine out and Yerim said she had to go get some. Everyone left except for Kai. He had brought lunch too. It felt awkward but I felt nice because I think I like him. Some guys ambled into our classroom with Yerim and they poked fun at her in a friendly way. She seemed to be friends with a lot of guys. I heard the guy that made her blush say," Yah !Your gonna get fat if you keep eating unhealthy things! Just eat some of mine! It's healthy!"

"Stop being such a mom kyungsoo-oppa!"

She walked over to me with a handful of random foods. I nudged her and she looked over with a red face. I smiled and got up, pulling her along  with me to the back real quick.

"He likes you."

She looked somewhere else while leaning on the wall saying,"No he doesn't."

"YES HE DOES!" I said back.

"Well, you like Kai oppa!"

It was my turn to blush and deny it. A giggle escaoed her and said,"Yes you do~~~ I will keep your secret if you keep mine!"

I nodded quickly and we laughed while walking back to the desks where our lunches were.

 

KAI'S POV:

Yoonjin caught my attention. She wasn't like most girls I could tell. She was different in a good way. She was really pretty too. I sneaking glances at her when she talked to Yerim at the back. Her laugh sounded like a melody. It stuck in my brain along with her laughing face. I think I like her. Someone nudged me. I turned to face Jihoon and Kyungsoo. They smiled and said,"You like the new girl, don't you."

I smiled and said,"I think I might."

Everyone said OHHH! She glanced over at us with her beautiful eyes and her long, straight, jet-black hair shifted on her shoulder along with her movement.

I looked at Kyungsoo and said,"Well! You like Yerim!"

He smiled and laughed a littl while putting his head on his hands and looked over at her with love-struck eyes. That must be how I looked. He said,"Yeah. I love her."

"I'll still keep your secret as long as you keep mine!"

He chucked and nodded in agreement as the girls sat down in front of us and continued to eat their lunch. The group talked with the girls and we al became good friends. My heart kept thumping in my chest whenever she did anything.  I know she is the one.