Faith

Playing With Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The school bell rang. Jin closed his book after the teacher said “class dismissed” and walked out from the classroom. Today is the last day of the school year. Summer break is coming, and all of the students are excited about it. The entire student except Jin.

It’s not even a year after Heera gone. And Jin still can’t forget about it. He blamed himself for everything that happened to her. If he not leaved her just because her dad told him to and he fight for his love, maybe Heera is still here. Laughing at Jin jokes that’s not even funny, messing with his hair and told him that messy hair way look more ier, hugging him from behind and tell him how she love him so much. Jin felt so stupid letting her go just like that, does he even love Heera as much as she told him? Of course he is! He loved her so much that he wanted to jump off of the cliff like Heera did.

“Jin hyung!” Taehyung opened his car door, stopping Jin at his track. Ignoring Jin’s glared that maybe can set him on fire he continued, “let’s hangout, all the guys are in the café” Jin closed his car door and walked away.

To be surprise, Taehyung not giving up yet, he run out from the car and grab Jin’s shoulder, “how long you’re going to be like this? C’mon they’re waiting for us!”

“Just go!” Jin shrugged his shoulder hard enough for Taehyung to release his grip.

“Hyung…” Taehyung was desperate, and all his friend are desperate, desperate to bring back Jin, Kim Seokjin, their lovely hyung who always acted silly even though he’s the oldest.

Taehyung’s phone vibrate, Jungkook, “oh jungkook-ah”

“Hyung where are you? Where’s Jin hyung? Aren’t you guys coming?” Jungkook bombering him with question, Taehyung felt guilty and sad for not be able to bring Jin to them, he feel like crying, “sorry Kookie, we’re not coming, tell the others, okay?” without waiting an answer Taehyung cut the line and went to his car. As always Jin maybe go straight to his house and locked himself in his room doing only god-know-what.

 

***

 

Taehyung barged to Jin’s room and found him sitting in his bed with his laptop. Jin looked at him with blank face while Taehyung smile as bright as the sun, “Hyung! Let’s go to Jeju Island!”

“What?”

“You and me, just the two of us! Let’s go!”

Jin was so confuse. Why would Taehyung want to go to Jeju just with him? Just the two of them? That sounds so wrong. Taehyung must be planned something.

 

***

 

“Woahh~ joah~ this is awesome!” Taehyung stood in the balcony, enjoying the fresh air. “hyung come here, look the swimming pool is so huge” don’t even bother to look at the happy Taehyung, Jin sink himself in the sofa, he felt so comfortable, the sofa felt so soft like it made from a clown, Jin feel like he can die there. It’s not a waste to pick this suite room anyway. “hyung! Let’s swim!” Taehyung shouted.

“Shireo! it’s hot, go by yourself, it’s annoying enough you dragged me in here” Jin voice sounds so cold like it can freeze a melted ice cream. Taehyung sighed, he wondered if his plans will go well. Melting Jin’s freezing heart maybe not as easy as he think. If it’s easy they already melted a long time ago, would they?

“Fine I’ll go! I’m going to having fun outside while you’re sitting here, soulless, and being cold-hearted jerk!” Taehyung slammed the door shut and made a BAM voice echoing the suite for a second.

If I’m such cold-hearted jerk why you still want to be around me Taehyung? Why don’t you leave? How many times I have to tell you that I’m never going to be back like I used to be, I can’t continue my journey in this world if half of me was gone, I made it gone. I made Heera gone, I’m a killer.

“I AM A KILLER!” Jin shouted at the top of his lung. He threw everything near him, pillow, TV remote, and a glass. He stands up and kicked the sofa until it rolling upside down. His tears streaming down to his cheeks like a waterfall, he broke down on his knees, crying his stupidity “Heera mianhee”

 

***

 

Taehyung took off his shirt, ready in his short he jumped on the pool, swimming around endlessly until his hands cramp. He got out from the pool while panting and grabbed his towel, he wiped his face roughly and threw the towel on the ground, he never feels so frustrated like right now, “DAMN KIM SEOKJIN!”

He threw himself on the wooden chair, he try to ignoring all the people who send him glare and whispering stuff. Taehyung know how bad Jin feel right now, that’s why he want to help him, but how he can help him if he was the only one who trying? Taehyung can’t stand to see his hyung look like a walking corps anymore, he want his hyung back!

While gathered all his belonging Taehyung still can hear people who whispering about him, he send them a glare before shout, “WHAT? YOU DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE?! WELL GOOD FOR YOU PEOPLE!”

Taehyung keep on taping his finger on his lips while waiting for the elevator, he felt someone poking his , when he turn around, he was sure his soul just flew out from his body.

“Sir, you leave your phone in the pool” it’s not how cute-look the girl in the messy bun that send Taehyung shivered but her cute face that remind him of someone, someone who already dead.

“Sir?” the girl kept waving his phone in front of him.

“Y-yes?”

“Your phone”

“O-oh yeah-h, thanks” Taehyung cannot stop himself to not shaking.

“Are you okay?” the girl asked in worried, she realize how he turn out look so pale, Taehyung only can nodded.

Everything was so similar. Even her voice was the same!

The girl about to walked away before, “wait!” it took five seconds to realize that sounds was came from Taehyung, “what’s your name?”

The girl smile, “Heera, Park Heera”

And that’s when Taehyung blood sink to his feet and his face look so white as white as possible.

“And you?” the girl asked back.

“Kim Taehyung”

“Well nice to meet you Taehyung oppa” the girl wink before walking away.

Everything about her was so similar. Her eyes, nose, lips, pink cheeks, they way she smiled, the way she talked, her voice, everything was the same! Even her tall exactly like her! Taehyung feel the world stop spinning when he kept replying the scene when the girl gave him his phone.

This can’t be happening! How in the world that girl can look exactly like her? Even her name was Heer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter