Final

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Sam Smith's Stay With Me.

 

--

 

Luhan was sick. He was terribly sick. He was too weak to do anything by himself. He couldn't call his friends, they were busy with schedules and he's all alone in the dorm. He called his current girlfriend- oh wait, he doesn't have one.

One of his friends, though, decided to call his ex-girlfriend, you.

Things ended between the both of you quite fastly. He wanted to be a singer, but he had to end things with you. You, on the other hand, felt fine with it. You knew he actually loved you, but the both of you didn't know where the relationship was going anyway, so both of you didn't want to be greedy. Both of you had to choose one. He chose the future, so did you.

You were standing outside the dorm, the guards had let you in due to Xiumin speaking to them through the phone. He opened the door and you thanked him before going inside. Xiumin said his and Luhan's room were near the corner on the right side.

When you opened the door, it was completely dark. The lights were turned off, and when you switched the lights on, someone groaned and the bed.

You sighed and sat on Luhan's bed. "Yah, get up."

He grumbled.

"Yah, you need to eat something. You'll get more sick if you stay like this."

Luhan stopped grumbling and opened his eyes slowly. He frowned. "....who are you?"

You scoffed. "Three years of not meeting me, and you forgot about me already?"

Luhan rubbed his eyes. "...y/n??? What are you doing here?"

"Your friend Xiumin told me you were sick, he asked me a favor to take care of you."

"Oh..." He said.

"Now come on, you'll get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter