7.Chapter

You're dating my DOUBLE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING MY STORY. every time one of you subscribes, i have a little party in my head^^
and now: enjoy~

685 words

 

3rd POV

He looked into the mirror as he ran his fingers through his hair, his clothes sprawled all over the room while he himself was in his boxers only. His gaze run up and down the reflection in the mirror and he smiled, contend with what he saw. A slim fingure, long legs, a toned chest and an innocent face, that was able to turn y in a single second. This was his ultimate weapon. No one could resist him, not even the loner named Yongguk. A smile formed on Himchan's face. It has been a while since he felt this poweful. It wasn't like he wasn't powerful, because he was. Oh, he had such power, it was hard to imagine. His parents were influent people and he himsel was Himchan, the most attractive male model in korea. Everyone in his school admired him and he only had to look at someone to get all his wishes fullfilled. A good think as he thought but there was one problem. Himchan tended to get bored easily. His boyfriends and girlfriends changed each day, sometimes even twice a day. It was too easy to get someone admire and love him, so Yongguk who was visiting his house together with his parents for hollidays was a nice change. 
Yongguk was a loner, Himchan knew from the first second he saw the boy. Not only because he remembered how the elder boy avoided human contact when he was still living at the coast. Also because he had that sertain look in his eyes. That look that says 'Leave me alone'.This was a nice change for the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter