The Café

Living With Your Biases Is Hell

Your POV

 

 

After buying underwear for Cameron the moron, we headed to the café.

"Hi! Welcome ~~~! What can I get you?" The cashier asked.

"Um..." I looked at the menu. "I'll have a Chocolate Dalmatian."

"Cappuccino, for me please." Cameron asked.

"I'll take a Cinnamon Spice Mocha." Jessica ordered.

"Okay, then!" The cashier chirruped. "Coming right up!" We waited for our drinks. When our drinks came, we sat down at a table.

"I can't believe you didn't take my computer, you incompetent fool!" I hissed at Cameron.

"In my defense, I was distracted!"

"By what, exactly?"

"Ivory." she simply replied.  

'Damn. She does like cats. Stupid cat.'

Incase you don't know, Ivory is my cat. A stupid, lazy- , but absolutely adorable and fuzzy. I hate/love her to the death.

Jessica and Cameron opened their laptops, and I glared scornfully at them, but they didn't notice, as they were to engrossed at whatever they were looking at. I just sipped at my coffee, pouting.

Suddenly, the all-so-evil Cameron snickered and poked her cousin, who leaned over to look at the other's computer screen and giggled.

"What?" I asked them, but they acted as if I wasn't even there. They were probably stalking so guy's facebook account. But I wasn't entirely convinced.

"Yah, what are you doing?"

''Haha, *cough* nothing. BWAHAHA!" Jessica chortled. That pissed me off. Within a few seconds, I had snatched the computer right from Cameron's nose, while exclaiming, "You better not be looking at blackmail photos of me, 'cause blackmail's illegal." I haven't see the screen yet, though.

"Hey!" Cameron shouted. "Give it back!"

"Hmm..." I seemed to consider this. "How about... NO!" I stuck my tongue out at them. "Mwahahaha!" I smiled.

Cameron slumped back in her seat defeatedly.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Damn, she can't see it. I don't want to die. But on the other hand, she could be extremely happy and take us to live in Narnia, where we'll adopt Aslan to be our bodyguard. Hmm... Not likely. Damn. I still have so many things on my bucket list, like climbing the Empire State Building, King Kong style... I just realized, my ideas are stupid.

! ! ITY ! SHE LOOKING AT THE SCREEN! LORD HELP ME!

Might as well as accept fate. *Sigh*

3 seconds 'til self destruct.

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

2.

 

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

1.

 

~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

KA-BOOM!!!!

 

Damn.

 

 

Cameron's POV
 
 
I. Am. Screwed.
 
She is SOO going to kill everyone in this café.
 
What have I just done?
 
 
 
Your POV
 
"WHAT. THE. . IS. THIS!?!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. I stared at the computer screen in disbelief.
 
"What have you done?" I brought my voice back down to a whisper.
 
The screen read:
 
Dear Kim Song Mi sshi,
 
Congratulations! Since you are the first person to enter, Kim Song Mi, you have won the chance of a lifetime. You and two accomplices shall travel to Seoul, South Korea to live with ten male Kpop idols, whom have already been chosen. Good luck, and further contact will be established for when you shall leave London, United Kingdom.
 
Sincerely,
 
Kim Jung Lim.
 
I shut the laptop and gaped at the people sitting across the table.
 
"Why?" was the only word that escaped my lips.
 
"Because we didn't buy you a birthday present. Happy Birthday!" Cameron said. Jessica smiled nervously.
 
"I am going to kill you painfully" I got up and hailed a taxi. I left then behind in the café. I was furious. But also ecstatic. I mean, HOLY ! I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH Y MAN-BEASTS FOR WHO-KNOWS HOW LONG?!? YEAH!
 
, what if they didn't chose my favorites? Thinking about them, I searched my bag for my notebook, which has my top ten biases in it. It wasn't in my bag. That means they have it. Which means the little bastards planned it. THEM! I going to poison their dinner tonight.
 
KYAAAAAAHHHH! I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH MY BIASES!!!!