Meeting Him, Ice-Cream Addictions & Dirty Underwear

Living With Your Biases Is Hell

In this chappie, all is said in English, 'cuz they're in London. You will know when they are speaking Korean, and if there are chapters (which there are) where there is English and Korean together, I will put the english in Red (but I might forget, hehe). Also, they don't have English accents, or aggressively American accents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

 

Aish, it's raining. Again! That's the third time this WEEK! I can't take it anymore! I lay my head against the kitchen counter in our apartment.

''Mi Mi, something wrong?'' my head sprang up upon hearing the nickname that only one person calls me. It was one of my best friends, Jessica, and she noticed my sulking.

Dammit!

''No.'' I pouted slightly, hoping she would get me some ice-cream.

Please let it work!

''You want some cookie dough ice-cream?'' she asked.

Yes! I shoot, I score!

''Well too bad, you finished it all last night.'' she playfully glared.

! This time I frowned like I was told I was going to die in 3 hours.

''Not my wonderful ice-cream! NOOOO!!'' I sobbed. "You're so MEAN!''

''S.T.F.U! I have a ing headache and now Ebony is yapping like mad!'' My other best friend and Jessica's cousin, Cameron, stomped out of her room, looking pissed as hell, my little black puppy jumping out and down at her feet.

! Now she going to give us hell. And all I wanted was some cookie dough ice-cream. =.=

I watch as Cameron swallowed down a pill for headaches and smiled at me. ''There, all better!'' She beamed.

Man, she's soo bipolar...

''Sweetie,'' she said to me. ''You're going to get fat if you keep on eating all the ice-cream in one night.'' She must have seen that I was offended, but she carried on, ''Besides, it's not like anyone broke up with you, and that cookie dough is bad for you.''

Grr...

''Anyway,'' Jessica cut in, sensing my urge to strangle Cameron. ''How about we got to café instead, I'm dying for some coffee.''

''You're not the only one whose going to die...'' I whispered under my breath. Jessica gave me a look that said, 'Stop-It-Or-I'll-Be-Fored-To-Knock-you-Unconscious'. I think. She is capable of that, though.

''Fine, bring your laptops, I'll be get a cab outside.'' I said while a grabbed my coat and umbrella. I absentmindedly petted Ebony while I thought, 'Where's that lazy Ivory? Probably sleeping.' I shrugged. I almost walked out the door when I forgot something.

''Can you get my laptop for moi?’’ I called to no one in particular.

''Sure! I'm in your room, anyway!'' A voice rang through the hallway.

Cameron...

''What the hell...'' I whispered, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

I tsk-ed. 'Oh, Cameron. What am I going to do with you?' I thought while I shook my head slowly.

''Get the hell outta there once you grab ma Mac! Stupid ...'' I hollered in a gangsta accent, but I whispered the last part. Unfortunately, she seemed to have heard me.

"DO YOU WANNA DIE?!?" She screamed at me indirectly.Though I knew it was a joke, I wasn't about to take it lightly. I rushed out of the apartment (I could hear her running towards me), with surprising speed and skidded through the lobby, the doorman staring at me with a confused look on his face as I slid out the door he had just opened. I found myself on the wet streets of London as I took my time hailing a taxi. I gazed up at our apartment building, our new home.

 

Apartment

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: 2nd last one is their apartment)

 

 

As my mind drifted else where, someone bumped into me.

"OOF!'' I landed on my , papers fluttering around me. I looked up, and my eyes met a pair of gentle, brown eyes.

"Ooh... umm." I mumbled like a complete idiot.

"Oh, dear! I'm so sorry!" He helped me up, and with a closer look, I saw he was exotic looking, but he definitely was Asian. "Are you alright?''

And me, being the fool when it comes to boys, could only manage a simple, "What? Oh, right... I guess.''

Kill me now.

But he smiled. HE SMILED! So that must mean something right? RIGHT? He crouched down and picked up his papers

Oh god, I'm going crazy.

"Kai. Kim Jongin, actually, but people call me Kai. And you are?''

I flushed slightly, ''Um, Song Mi, Kim Song Mi.'' I grinned.

"Well, Kim Song Mi, I hope we can meet for coffee sometime soon. I'll give you my number.'' He winked, passed me his card and walked away. I was gaping at his retreating figure, when I realized something...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

WE WEREN'T SPEAKING IN ENGLISH! WE WERE TALKING IN KOREAN! 

That was creepy. How did he know I knew Korean?

I looked down at my Black Berry™ which I had dropped in the collision, and it had a "I ♥ KPOP! I ♥ KOREA!" sticker on it.

Ohh... That sticker's a dead give away.

But... I GOT A CUTE BOY'S NUMBER! CELEBRATION!

I started doing a little victory dance when my friends, Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dim, came down.

"Oui! You didn't get a taxi!'' Jessica (A.K.A Tweedle-Dim) complained

''Sorry, I was too busy getting a boy's number. WHAT NOW! YOU CAN IT!'' I exclaimed.

''What!'' Cameron (A.K.A Tweedle-Dum) asked, her jaw dropped.

''Uh huh. That's right, -ez! I'm in da zone!''

''That's still not a good enough excuse!" Yeesh, what a party-pooper.

"But he was so CUTE!" 'Well, to me. You guys think Koreans are ugly.' I thought in my mind.

"Really?'' Leave it to Cameron to get her priorities straight.

''Let's just go! Eish!" We all climbed into the cab.

"Hey, Cammie-Bear, did you bring my laptop?'' I asked.

"Oops... Hehe.''

"Grr... Then what were you doing IN MY ROOM!?" I glared at her.

"Um... I don't have clean underwear? She blushed

"Ew! What?" I glared at her for a moment, then turned to our taxi driver. "Ugh, 'scuse me sir? Can you turn around? We have to go to Marks & Spencer." I said, sliding a look at Cameron.

''Aw! But what about y undies?" She whined, not caring if our driver heard.

''Well, you could have clean underwear, or dirty . Besides, you wouldn't be gettin' some either way.'' I sighed. "Se la vie." I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, looks like I finally updated! Yay! Remember to leave comments below! vvv

 

I love you, <you>you