The Story of us

In the same rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years ago (flashback)

 

 i enter the class with the smile on my face.. yup, today is the first day of me getting study in Seoul university..

 its kinda huge for me.. and many time i did lost gahhh.. its pretty tough day.. as we wait for our lecturer.. 

a guy did bump into the class with me and i had pretty land on my .. urghh in this morning.. why do i have to bump into him? 

seriously?! the i saw the smile of a guy.. yup that guy was pretty handsome and for sudden i did felt my 

body jolt for second as he handed his hand to me when or hand touch for the first time,, all that i can see that only him.. 

until someone interrupted us.. oh gosh it was our lecturer..

 we quickly returned to our seat. i cant forget what happen today. for the first time ever that a guy had make my heart fluttered..

 i keep looking to that face.. and he has make me melt.. he look at me and smile a bit. Gosh, i am blushing at this state.

 I really cant focusing on what our lecturer said.. after the class we are getting know each other and he had invite me to eat 

with his friends at cafeteria. An 11 Gorgeous smiling to me.. yeah for your info i don't have any friend except kai.. 

well we kind of getting closer than ever after the incident. Kai always make me surprise by the little gifts that he get for me.

 All of the student in the campus are always say that both of us look good for each other and i was just smiling hearing those people say about us. 

To tell the truth that i was starting to develop feelings to him since the first day that we meet and i always love him since then but i didn’t know 

that whether that he loves me too. But then one day, things are getting hard by some girls are making me suffocated each day. 

Until i met Amy which that she was helping me to get adapt in the school, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter