Fluff isn't so fluffy after all

Who knew kittens could be bullies? (On hold)

Luhan had just enough time to open his door before Jongin came bounding in, a cold looking Kyungsoo in-tow. "Where is it? Where, where, where?" He shot out. Stepping on the heel of his trainers, he flicked off both shoes. Luhan just smiled. He had no idea how the man had that much energy before 3pm.  

"Jongin, calm down or you'll scare it away." Kyunsoo warned his boyfriend. The smaller male looked like a penguin; a large scarf, coat and hat kept his upper body warm and he had on dark, faux fur-lined brown boots. It was clearly Jongin's doing, who was only mature when it came to taking care of his boyfriend. 

"How can I scare it away? It's not even near us Soo." The tanned boy called back as he walked into the kitchen. A high-pitched noise followed. "It's so fluffy! Look at it's litte ears!" He exclaimed. Luhan and Kyungsoo just shared a look of resignation and followed the noise. 

Jongin had managed to snatch Fluff up and was cradling him. Surprisingly, the kitten barely reacted. Luhan frowned. From the very little cat/human interactions he'd seen throughout his life, he was sure cats were often hostile to strangers. However, Fluff's calm exterior dissolved as soon as he saw Kyungsoo. It's detailed eyes fixed onto the pale, dark-haired male and wouldn't move. Jongin noticed. "Dude, I think your kitten's in love with my boyfriend." He jokingly pointed at the little kitten, "He's mine. Back off or I'll fight you." Fluff broke his stare to give Jongin a disinterested glance. If Luhan didn't know better, he would think Fluff was looking at his friend like he was an idiot. 

"Stop harassing Fluff and go and take your jacket off. The heating's already on." Luhan instructed as he walked forward and rescued his cat. As Jongin took off his jacket and went to put it away alongside his boyfriend's, Luhan turned to Kyungsoo, "How the do you live with him 24/7? I'd lose my mind." 

Kyungsoo didn't reply. Only then did Luhan notice the odd staring contest the small male and even smaller cat were having. "Kyungsoo? Why are you giving Fluff the death glare?" Luhan asked as he held Fluff a little closer to him. He knew Jongin and Kyungsoo adopted a lot of dogs, so obviously preferred canines but he didn't think Kyngsoo had a feline affliction. 

Before Luhan could ask again, a deep sound revertebrated from inside Fluff's little body. "Fluff! What's up with you?" There was a very weird atmosphere and Luhan was caught in the middle of it. "Jongin! Come tell your boyfriend to stop glaring at my kitten." Luhan called. Jongin's tall frame soon re-entered the kitchen. 

"Soo? Soo? What's up?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders. He quickly looked to the kitten then back to his partner. A look of understanding crossed his features as he mouth formed an 'O'. "Hey Luhan, where exactly did you get Fluff from?" He questioned. 

"He just walked into my house. I don't actually know where he's from." He replied, absently the kitten's soft fur.

Kyungsoo broke his stare to look at Jongin in worry. "So... Has she done anything a little weird?"

"He," Luhan corrected, "And no. Why?" Luhan glanced down at the rigid bundle of fur in his arms. What the hell was going on? Before Jongin could continue his investigation, Fluff suddenly lept from Luhan's arms onto the front of Jongin's sweatshirt. The handsome boy removed his arms from around Kyungsoo and instead, tried to yank the violent kitten off of himself. As little claws began to dig into his flesh, Kyungsoo grabbed a hold of the kitten's tail and Luhan stepped forward to try and help. 

"What the is wrong with him?" Luhan questioned to himself, pulling Fluff's body which only ended up causing Jongin more pain. Kyungsoo was hitting the kitten to Luhan's horror. "Kyungsoo! It's a kitten! You're gonna hurt him." He reprimanded loudly. 

"It's not a ing kitten. And trust me, a few slaps won't do him much harm." The small male shot back, and he was right but Luhan didn't know that. 

Luhan managed to dislodge Fluff, who flailed its claws at the shaken Jongin. Jongin moved back in fear. Kyungsoo slipped a hand around his boyfriend's and pulled him towards the kitchen door. He gave Luhan an awakward smile as they navigated around Fluff and out the room. "Is anyone gonna explain what happened or? And where are you guys going? You just got here." Luhan said as he walked behind them. 

The couple were quickly putting back on their shoes and coats and were whispering. They paid Luhan no mind. "Jongin! He's like me, I can sense it." Kyungsoo was whispering. Jongin looked back at his best friend, who was still extremely confused and gave him a pained look. 

"Look Jong, I'm sorry that Fluff hurt you, but do you have to leave? Was it that bad?" Luhan questioned in exasperation. Everyone was acting weird and he was getting annoyed. 

"It's not that. Erm... Kyungsoo forgot something back home." He lied. His face was turning pink as it always did when he wasn't telling the truth.

"Whatever. Just go if you want to." Luhan shot back. He turned to walk away. If his friend was just going to lie to him, then he'd rather they both just left. 

Jongin muttered a feeble 'sorry' before he pulled open the Chinese male's front door. "We'll deffo come back tomorrow." Kyungsoo said before shooting Fluff what appeared to be a warning glance. A gust of cold air swept in and they both walked out. Before they closed back the door, Luhan heard Kyungsoo say "He'll be fine, trust me. We never hurt the people we like." 

Fluff let out a small sound to which Luhan just placed a soft kiss onto his head in return. What a weird encounter.