15 october is your day

Description

15 october, the day the most amazing annoying brat was born. A list of activities in Eunhyuk's hand, so little time in the day. At the end of it all, it boils down to one question: Why would Donghae read a eunhae fanfic early in the morning?

Short preview:  

“Donghae!”

“Donghae pushes Hyukjae up against the wall as he his left hand down the delicate cheek, breathing i…”

“Donghae!”

Startled by the sudden noise, Donghae quickly pushes his laptop monitor down as his bedroom door swung open. “What are you doing in front of your laptop at 6am when you should be showering?! Come on! We’re late!”

“Yea-Yeah coming.”

Seeing the younger’s hand trembling on top of his laptop, suspicions grew. “What’s on your screen?”

“Nothing.” Donghae denies his off when questioned. He will kill himself if Eunhyuk ever finds out that he reads Eunhae fanfiction. Yeah, that’s right. Donghae loves to read about him and Eunhyuk. He thinks his fans know the couple better than himself.

Eunhyuk walks threateningly towards Donghae as he gestures for him to move aside. Standing, well sitting firm on his spot, he refuses to budge. Pretty soon, a childish wrestle between the both of them ensued, with Eunhyuk using both hands trying to pinch the cute males face and Donghae trying to pull the other’s face apart. Finally tired of this battle early in the morning, Donghae admitted defeat and slid his chair slightly to create space for the other. Bending down to flip the screen open, his v-neck t-shirt hung down low and Donghae manages to catch a glimpse of his chest line. I wish you knew…

“Eunhae… If only you knew…” He read the title with squinty eyes and scrolled down. By now, Donghae;s hands were shaking from fear, fear that Eunhyuk might be weirded out by the fact that he actually likes being coupled with him and stay away from him. “Chapter 13… Oh it updated!”

Huh?  

Foreword

A birthday fic for my precious 6 year old Lee Donghae and still little Henry ♥

Side!Henwook will be in too! In the later part.

It will just be a preview to see if i should continue with this storyline because personally i think its horrible ): so i need judgement before posting the whole fic up on donghae's birthday!