The weekend date

Will you marry me?

Sunday morning, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have planned to go outside last week, even reluctantly Jong Kook still waiting outside Ji Hyo's house, not because he doesn't want to see her, but doesn't know how to face her.

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo sees her boyfriend already there, greets him cheerfully, since they didn't meet for awhile, she really miss him.

Jong Kook looks up and smiles at her, act normal as much as possible. But what make him feel more uncomfortable when Ji Hyo runs to him and hugs him tight, he does miss this lady, but after what he done behind her, what make him feel more guilty to her. He can only hugs her slightly and tell her go inside the car.

"Oppa, I really miss you, How long did we meet since the last time?" After Jong Kook started the engine, Ji Hyo asked in a not really happy tone.

"After Kwang Soo's birthday?" Jong Kook chuckled, caually asked

"Oh yea! Speaking of this, you did left early, Is anything settled?" Ji Hyo innocently asked, almost make Jong Kook stops the car in sudden.

"Yea... Yea... Everything is fine..." Jong Kook said unnaturally, Ji Hyo's inner thought grow up more, she sensed his boyfriend a bit different after he saw Eun Hye. Are they know each other before? Are they have something that I don't know?

That short journey, they become silent, the awkward feeling in the car make them more uncomfortable, more uneasy.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

"Manse-ah, What are you want to eat first?"

This weekend, Woo Bin takes Manse to the food festival which in Myeong-Dong market. When they reach there, Manse getting excited, pulls his Appa's hands and runs.

"Manse-ah, tell Appa what you want, don't run like this, you will get hurt, ok?"

Manse stops and look at his father, his eyes was asking for pick up, Woo Bin feels a little curious, but still pick his son up.

"What's wrong, Manse-ah?"

"I saw Krystal noona with a guy, his eyes smaller than you, Appa." Manse speaks through Woo Bin's ear, heard his son ack like telling him secret, Woo Bin almost choke in laughter.

"Oh? Is that so? Where's Krystal noona?" Manse puts his little finger and points to somewhere, Woo Bin looks at where his son point to, and yes! Krystal is really not alone. Who's that guy? Although his feeling towards Krystal not like she towards him, but he still sees her like his little sister, a little worried.

><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><

 

"Krystal! Here you are." Min Hyuk hands in the hot chocolate to Krystal which she ordered.

"Thank you!" Krystal thanked him cheerfully, sees her smiling face, makes Min Hyuk's heart beating crazily, his face almost turn red, replied her shyly.

"Why are you so shy all in sudden?" Krystal innocently asked, Min Hyuk shooks his head constantly and ask her to go around this market and see there anything to eat.

Kang Min Hyuk! Don't too obviously! You must act normal!

Min Hyuk mentioned himself clearly then followed Krystal wherever she goes.

 

=====================================

 

I am really sorry my dearest readers T_T Quite busy this 2 moths because of the Christmas and the soon Lunar New Year, I will try my best to update this story, hope you all like this chapter and tell me what you want next below ;) Thanks for supporting ^^