3

Will you marry me?

Hey guys:) Sorry for the last update. Actually I was going to update this a month ago but because of personal problems, I couldn't. But the good new is that I will be able to update this story onces a week.



A week as passed and Eunhye is already close with everyone. She's not bossy and arrogent instead she very outgoing and social with everyone. It was Kwangsoo birthday so Eunhye was getting ready for the party. While she was getting ready, her cellphone starts to ring suddenly. Eunhye checks the ID and was surprise that Jihyo called.

"Hey Jihyo" 

"Hey. I wanted to ask if you needed a ride since you might still be unfamiliar with the roads in Seoul" Jihyo question. Jihyo and Jongkook were going to Kwangsoo party when she suddenly remembered about Eunhye. Jihyo wanted to make sure that she wouldn't have any trouble reaching Kwangsoo house so she decided to call and ask Eunhye if she need a ride.

"No its fine but thanks for asking" Eunhye smiles as she answer back.

"You sure?????" Jihyo questions again.

"Yeah not worry. Its not my first time in Seoul." Eunhye says. 

"Okay then I'll see you at the party" Jihyo happily tells her.

After the phone call, Eunhye quickly dresses up and head outside. To Kwangsoo party. After several minutes later, she finally reach Kwangsoo place and sees that there are so many people. When Eunhye entered Kwangsoo house, she runs into Jongkook who was waiting for Jihyo. Jihyo forgot her cellphone in the car so she went to retrieve it.

Jongkook was so shocked when he see Eunhye standing in front of her. The woman who broke his heart in piece. The woman he once loved more than anything. But she choose her career over him.

Eunhye on the other hand, was super surprise but at the same time she was happy to see him. Eunhye knows that Jongkook hates her because of what she did and the chooses she made in life. 

Both, Jongkook and Eunhye were distracted from their thoughts when Jihyo happily calls their name.

"Jongkook oppa" Jihyo links her arm with him and looks at him.

"Jongkook this is our team leader, Yoon Eun hye" Jihyo smiles and looks at Eunhye. "And Eunhye, this is my boyfriend, Kim Jongkook" Jihyo says.

Jihyo notice that the atmosphere was different since both Jongkook and Eunhye were just staring at each other. They both seem surprise and shocked at the same time. Nevertheless, Jihyo decided to ignore her feeling since she thought that she was overthinking.

"Finally you guys are here" Kwangsoo suddenly comes.

"Hey" Jihyo happily says.

"Kwangsoo, happy birthday" Eunhye wishes him.

"Thanks"

"Jongkook hyung, where my gift" Kwangsoo cutely ask.

"You will never change" Jongkook smiles and hands him his gift. Seeing Jongkook smiles, made Eunhye smiles.

While Jihyo and Kwangsoo was talking to each other, Jongkook grabs Eunhye hand because he wantedd to talk to her in private. Jihyo had no idea since she was so busy talking to Kwangsoo.

"Kwangsoo, the birthday boy" Jihyo laughs and wishes him like how a mother would wish their little kid.

"Yaa don't treat me like a little kid" Kwangsoo pouts.

"Aigooo~~ Our little kid is sad" Jihyo jokes. She was about to tell Jongkook something, but he wasn't there.

"Where did Jongkook go?" Jihyo question.

"Maybe the restroom" Kwangsoo says.

"Yeah maybe" 

Kwangsoo was about to say something, but people started to talk to him. Jihyo decided to leave so then he can talk to him friends. She decide to get some water since she was very thirst. While Jihyo was walking, she runs into a little boy. 

"I'm so sorry" Jihyo bends down to help him.

"It's okay. It was my fault for running around without looking. I'm sorry" the little boy says

"Sorry accepted" Jihyo happily says which made the little boy smile. "What's your name" Jihyo question

"Manse"

"Thats such as cute name" Jihyo says

"Thank you" Manse bows down alittle.

"There you are, Manse" a man looks at his adorable son. 

"Daddy" Manse starts to jump up and down which made Woo bin laugh and Jihyo smile.

When Jihyo was about to tell Woo bin that he have a very adorable son, her cellphone makes a drum sound. Indicating that she just got a text message.

From Jongkook: Hey, I'm sorry for texting you like this. I left few minutes ago from the party since I got a call from work so I can't give you a ride back. Remember to take a taxi back. I love you and sorry again.

Jongkook was going to talk to Eunhye at the party but since there were to many eyes, he decided to just leave with her and talk to her in private. 

"Where are we going?" Eunhye looks at Jongkook who was driving super fast.

"Your found out" Jongkook steps on the race and continues to drive fast.

 

At the party, Jihyo was depress that Jongkook left her. But she decided to understand him. Jihyo was getting a little drunk since once she starts to drink, no one can stop her.

"Jihyo, meet my best friend, Woo bin" Kwangsoo says to her.

"Hi" Woo bin puts his hand out.

Jihyo takes his hand and starts shaking it. "Aren't you Manse father" Jihyo happily says since she remembered.

"Oh I remember you. You were the one who was talking to Manse earlier" Woo bin smiles.

"You guys talk while I go meet the other guest" Kwangsoo says to both of them.

Jihyo and Woo bin had no idea what to talk about. Woo bin sees that Manse fell down while he was playing with the other kids so he decided to go help him.

"I'm going to go. Talk to you later" Woo bin says before he heads toward Manse.

Jihyo takes few more drinks before being stopped by Kwangsoo. 

"Yaa stop drinking" Kwangsoo takes the glass from Jihyo. "Where is Jongkook?" Kwangsoo was starts to look around the room.

"Ohh.. Jongkook oppa left already" Jihyo says as she tries to get the drink out of his hand. But Kwangsoo didn't allow that happen. Jihyo pouts has she cutely looks at him.

"Just let me finish that one" Jihyo says.

"No" Kwangsoo says. Before Kwangsoo could say more, Woo bin come.

"Kwangsoo thanks for the invite. But we're going to leave now. Manse is getting very tired and he has to sleep by 10" Woo bin says to him.

"Woo bin if you don't mind, can you drop Jihyo off too. She lives....." Kwangsoo had no idea since Jihyo recently moved and he couldn't remember her new address. Kwangsoo was going to ask Jihyo but she was already dead asleep. Kwangsoo takes out his cell phone since he remember that Jihyo texted him her new adddress for the housewarming party. He starts to look throught the text messages. He starts to read the address to Woo bin, that when it hit both Kwangsoo and Woo bin that she is Woo bin neighbor.

"Dude she lives next to you. She's your neightbor" Kwangsoo was surprise.

"Yeah" Woo bin was also surprise. "Okay I'll take her" Woo bin says.

"Thanks" Kwangsoo hugs Woo bin and says bye to Manse. Woo bin piggyback Jihyo to his car before taking off.

 

When Woo bin reaches in front of Jihyo apartment number, he had no idea what to do since he didn't know what her password was to open the door. Woo bin puts her down on the floor.

"Jihyo. Jihyo" Woo bin lightly pats her shoulder to wake her up. But there was no response.

"Daddy lets just take her home" Manse suggest. 

"Yeah I think we should since we can't leave her out here by herself" Woo bin thought for a minutes.

Woo bin piggybacks Jihyo again and then puts the passwork to open his house door. Manse runs straight to his room while Woo bin came right behind him.

"Manse brush your teeth before going to sleep" Woo bin says as he walks to his room. Woo bin lightly lay Jihyo on his bed and then he starts to take off her shoes and socks. He puts the blanket on her. She looks pretty while sleeping Woo bin thought as he looked at her. Manse runs in the room, distracting Woo bin thoughts.

"Daddy you need to brush your teeth too" Manse cutely says.

"Lets go together" Woo bin picks up his son, closes his room door and walks to the bathroom.

"Together we're be sleeping together" Woo bin tells his son who was super excited after coming from the party.

"Yea" Manse happily says