what a dream! what dream?

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Jongin look around his room not really knowing how the hell he got there or what had happened. It was past midday when he woke up, and he wasn’t hangover despite all the alcohol he consumed.

“What a nightmare” he said as he prepared himself a coffee. His phone started ringing making him flinch a little. When he looked at the caller ID he let a small laugh out. “Sehun haha... gay?” he laughed while answering the phone. “Hey what’s up?” Jongin asked. On the other side of the line, Sehun look at Chanyeol with a raise brow. Chanyeol asked him what was wrong. It seemed like Jongin didn’t remember anything. “You are picking me up? Oh, ok, cool I’ll be waiting.” He hanged up.

 

“What did he say?” Chanyeol ask Sehun.

“Cool... I don’t think he remembers anything.” Sehun sighed. “There we go again.” he said while stepping on the gas. Ten minutes later, they arrived at Jongin’s house. Chanyeol was the first one to get down the car. Sehun was hesitant. He felt offended by his own friend, and he is a very proud person. It don’t matter if it is with his friends, it is not easy to forgive someone. Well he will but he still feels offended.

“Guys! You won’t believe the crazy dream I had.” Jongin said the moment the two older young men enter the house. Sehun and Chanyeol look at each other with curious looks as they ask him to proceed. “Well it was weird first you guys took me somewhere and then all of the sudden you were gay.” He said while laughing. Sehun rolled his eyes while Chanyeol sigh. “What?” Jongin ask.

“It wasn’t a dream Jongin.” Chanyeol said as a matter of fact. Jongin’s eyes widen, he stood up from the couch and eye his friends.

“Sehun...” Said men look at him with an intense look, “It is true?!” Sehun nodded. Jongin began to walk in circles around his little table. Sehun and Chanyeol look at him with worried looks. They thought that maybe by now Jongin could at least understand them but no on the contrary, Jongin wasn’t taking it so well.

“Why didn’t you... right, right I remember” he said while seating down again. He looked down to the floor as if he was thinking hard which he was. Chanyeol decided to break the silence and ask his friend if he was ok. “No... I mean I don’t know.” Jongin responded. A few seconds later the front door opened revealing no other than Joonmyun and his uncle.

“You are up” Taekyeong said as he place some grocery bags on the floor. Joonmyun look at his brother and figured out that something was wrong.

“You ok?” Joonmyun ask Jongin who nodded in response, “You drank a lot last night we couldn’t even wake you up.” He said while walking to the kitchen. Jongin rolled his eyes.

“So... what is it to you?” he asked rather annoyed. Sehun and Chanyeol let inaudible sighs. Joonmyun got back from the kitchen and glare at his younger brother.

“I’m just saying you don’t have to get like that.” He said. “I’ll be leaving.”

“Going to work?” Sehun asked him. Jongin let a bitter laugh out making everyone look at him.

“Like if he would tell you” Joonmyun sigh, “He is just going to leave but he ain’t studying nor working. What do you do?” Jongin ask. Joonmyun stood quiet not answering anything. “Like I said he won’t say.”

“Jongin.” His uncle called him. Jongin was been really rude at the moment. Joonmyun grabbed his jacket and keys and left the house. “Why can’t you get along with your brother? What has he ever done to you?!” Taekyeong asked. Jongin look at the door in pure hatred.

“You tell me.” He got up and left to his room. Chanyeol and Sehun follow behind, but Jongin asked them to leave.

“I’m sorry guys.” Taekyeong apologized in behalf of his bratty nephew.

 

“Chanyeol call me, he is coming so I need to get ready.” Baekhyun told Kyungsoo. The two of them live together in the same apartment not far from the nightclub. Yixing used to live with them but moved out three years ago, never really saying why or the motives. One day he just packed his stuff pay for his part and left. No one knows where he lives or who he lives with, they just know that he is ok because they see him every night at the club.

“Good for you Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said rather unenthusiastic. Baekhyun let the shirt he was holding fell a little while eying the other one.

“Wow, Kyungsoo” he sighed, “Look I’ll find you someone ok?” Kyungsoo shook his head. “Not everyone is Sam!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Baekhyun I don’t want to date ok.” Kyungsoo said while leaving to the kitchen. “I’ll make some food.” Baekhyun was left behind with a pout.

Kyungsoo decided to cook some delicious dishes. He knows that when Chanyeol goes, Luhan and Sehun go as well. Preparing the right amount was always necessary more when everyone eat like a troop of 50.

“Soo, baby!”

“Sam” Kyungsoo smiled.

“I have bad news but I hope you understand them I mean you will. You and your friends are very liberal after all.” Kyungsoo frowned. "I’m getting married.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. “I left a girl pregnant and...”

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Minah.” Sam said like nothing.

“Minah! The arrange marriage?!” Sam nodded.

“But hey I love you.”

“You are...” Kyungsoo didn’t know what to say. He ran his hands through his hair as he breathing heavily. “What do you want then?” he managed to ask.

“Well nothing I just wanted to tell you. Look I would never tell my parents that I like men..”

“And women! Why did you do it?!” Kyungsoo asked with a tear running down his cheek.

“I thought that you would be ok with it...” Kyungsoo bitterly laugh, “You work at that nightclub is the same thing.”

“No is not!” Kyungsoo shouted this time crying his broken heart out. “I’m not sleeping with random guys what the hell is your problem?! Who the hell are you I don’t even... did you really think of me that way?”

“Kyungsoo..”

“Answer me!” Sam nodded as he sighed. “Get out of my house”

“What is going on?” Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo let more tears out while glaring at Sam.

“Leave!” Kyungsoo shouted. Sam did left when he was told without even saying a word.

“Earth to Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun shouted making Kyungsoo snap out of his trance. “Your food is burning.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen in pure shock when he saw his beef getting ugly. Everything was finished in thirty minutes. Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan arrived the house minutes later. Chanyeol and Sehun had long faces. Kyungsoo asked them what was wrong. Chanyeol explained everything to them with heavy sighs. He wondered if Jongin would ever talk to them again.

“He is your best friend of course he will.” Baekhyun tried to cheer them up. Luhan and Kyungsoo nodded at what Baekhyun said. Really what type of friend would Jongin be if he didn’t ever talk to them again? The atmosphere soon changed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun joked while Sehun and Luhan talked to Kyungsoo. The hours passed making it almost time for Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to work. Chanyeol’s phone started ringing revealing no other than Jongin. Chanyeol answer it right away as he step away from the loud noise coming from his boyfriend and friends.

“Jongin? Ummm well we are going to the club” He heard Jongin sigh. “I can skip it its ok what do you want to do? Are you sure? O-ok, well I’ll pick you up... I’ll be there in an hour.” He hung up.

“Jongin?” Baekhyun ask making Chanyeol nod. “I told you he would call.”

 

 

Jongin put his phone down while looking at him-self on the mirror. He then looked at photo of him and his brother and look down. “Where the hells are you?” he asked as he glared at his brother’s image. He didn’t really know why he accepted going to the nightclub. A part of him felt bad for the way he kicked them out of his house and the other part of him felt that he needed to understand his friends. Give them a chance. That and his uncle help him with some advice. Taekyeong was about to get after him when Chanyeol and Sehun left the house but didn’t when he saw how Jongin look.

“They are your friends after all... don’t you think that you are been too harsh on them?” Jongin thought about it and nodded, “Tried to understand them and well you might find out that homouals are not that different from you.” he said while looking at the picture of Jongin and Joonmyun. “Try to understand Joonmyun too.”

“What?” Jongin asked.

“He is not avoiding you or leaving you out of his life... understand him time would say it all.” Taekyeong left the room leaving Jongin confused as hell.

 

 

“You didn’t have to bring me... what if he gets uncomfortable?” Baekhyun ask Chanyeol.

“He will have to deal with it you are my boyfriend after all.” Chanyeol said making Baekhyun smile. “I’ll go get him wait here.”

“Were else will I wait dumb ?” Baekhyun said as he laughed. Chanyeol laugh as well while walking towards the main door. After a few knocks, Jongin came out wearing black tight jeans and a black shirt. “Oh, boy... he is not going like that to the club!” Baekhyun thought to him-self. Jongin look hot extremely hot. What guy in the club would not try to hit on him? Baekhyun knew that Jongin would have a hard night already. Chanyeol on the other hadn’t didn’t seem to pay attention to it. That because he doesn’t check out his best friend.

“Oh, you have company.” Jongin said the moment he saw Baekhyun on the passenger seat. Baekhyun gave him a shy-unsure smiled making Jongin fee

+l like an . “Nice to see you again...”

“It’s Baekhyun and nice to see you again.”  Baekhyun gave him his cutes eye smile ever and that famous rectangular smile. Jongin found him-self smiling back at the cute man in front of him. Chanyeol got inside and drive to the nightclub. Again the ride was quiet for the first thirty minutes. The second half, Jongin decided to break the silence.

“So...” he started. Chanyeol look through the rear mirror while Baekhyun turned around. “So how long have you two being dating?” he finally asked.

“Two years.” Chanyeol said. Jongin’s eyes widen big. “I’m sorry I hide it for so long.”

“I-it’s ok...” Baekhyun look at Jongin. “So... how did you meet Chanyeol?”

“I met him at the movies one afternoon... he accidently spill all of his coke on me” he said while laughing but then he pouted, “That was my favorite shirt.” He said making Chanyeol pout as well.

“I’m sorry Baekhyunnie.” He said as he grabbed Baekhyun’s hand. Jongin saw the way his best friend and Baekhyun hold hands and look somewhere else, feeling kind of awkward all of the sudden. Chanyeol saw how Jongin tried to distract him-self and let go of Baekhyun’s hand. Baekhyun also notice the younger one and felt a bit embarrassed. He always said that he would never disrespect a straight person by doing things like what he did with Chanyeol in front of them, which made him apologized making Jongin feel like the worst piece of ever.

“Y-you don’t have to apologized... I don-t m-mind it.” Jongin tried to reassure him. Jongin never thought that he would be more than glad to arrive at the club. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol when Jongin went out the car.

“He won’t be able to...” he look at Jongin and he way he shift uncomfortably on his spot outside of the car. “Did you see the way he is dress?” Chanyeol shook his head while checking his best friend

.

“What about it?” he asked.

“He is hot!” Chanyeol glare at his older boyfriend, by months. “You know what I mean Channie... look at everyone checking him out” That’s when Chanyeol notice how every man in the place look at his best friend. “People would him and say nasty things to him.”

“You are right.” Chanyeol sigh. “He is not ready to be in this place.” Baekhyun nodded.

“Are you guys coming out?” Jongin bent down to the window and ask them. Baekhyun turned around and nodded while Chanyeol look at him. Jongin began to walk first while Chanyeol and Baekhyun got out of the car.

“What the hell am I doing here?” he thought to him-self. He saw a bunch of guys looking at him rather weird. “ me!” he cursed under his breath.

“I’ll love to” A rather good looking man said as he stood in front of him. Jongin’s eyes widen in pure horror. He was out of words, the way the guy look at him make him feel uncomfortable in so many levels.

“Jongin right?” Another guy appeared out of nowhere. Jongin nodded as he tried to avoid eye contact with the guy in front of him that waited for an answer or something. “I’m Kyungsoo, Baekhyun’s friend.” Jongin felt sort of happy to see someone familiar?

“So I saw him first get your-self someone else!” the other guy said. He was about to grab Jongin’s hand when Kyungsoo stop him.

“I don’t think so... come lets go.” He grabbed Jongin by his hand. The guy left cursing. Jongin removed his hand away from Kyungsoo’s.  “Don’t worry I won’t hit on you or something. I don’t like straight man. What are you doing here by your-self? I thought that you were coming with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.”

“I-I...”

“There you are!” Chanyeol thank the lord. “Don’t ever walk around in here by your-self.” He warned him. Jongin nodded while looking at the floor.

“Sorry.” Jongin apologized.

“It’s ok nothing happened.” Kyungsoo tried to change the awkward atmosphere. “Let’s go inside, we need to work.” Kyungsoo told Baekhyun who nodded in response.

 

Here you go the second chapter I have another vote so I want to thank that person, kamsahamnida!! I hope you guys like the story so far. Don’t forget to comment! I’ll love to read them and see your thoughts on the story... see ya guys later. Love, Annie