Back to Hyung

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo didn’t talk much nor did he go out. Baekhyun worried over him, he tried talking to him but Kyungsoo would avoid him. Luhan did so as well but nothing seemed to work, Kyungsoo was locking him-self up again. Kyungsoo thought about Jongin completely forgetting about Sam. Sam was no longer on his mind or heart. Jongin had taken that spot and he hated it because Jongin would never return the feelings back. Then he thought to him-self, ‘Why the hell will Jongin do that me?’ He knew that Jongin must be extremely confused and what not but hell Jongin is not the only one. Everyone is and they can’t seem to put things together or at least they pretend not to.

“This is messed up!” Luhan sighed. “How did we let this happen?” he asked Baekhyun who shook his head in response.

“All I know is that Kyungsoo would do something.” Baekhyun said. Luhan raise his head since he was lying on the couch, legs on top of the side of the couch.

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked.

“Jongin is confused right” Luhan nodded, “Then that means that he is somehow attracted to Kyungsoo.... Kyungsoo likes him knowing that he might have a chance with him is what he needs to keep on with Jongin.”

“But that is wrong Jongin is not gay!” Luhan said a matter of fact.

“You and everyone here know that something happened in that bathroom. It had to be something extremely out of their mind for the two of them to be like that.”

“I guess you are right.” Luhan said. “But we need to talk to Kyungsoo and not let that happen because he is going to end up hurting him-self furthered.” Baekhyun nodded.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun notice a huge change on Jongin. The younger one barely talked to them on work and when he did he never mentioned the club or Kyungsoo. They really wanted to know what had happened even though they have their own conclusions. What surprised them the most was when they saw Jongin with one of their co-workers, Lyn she had always have feelings for Jongin but the other never accepted them back, and now that he was it became weird to them. “What the is he doing?” Sehun ask rather angry. If there is one thing he hates the most is people playing with others feelings. That’s what his dad did to his mom and he hates it.

Days went by and soon the day of the event was there. Joonmyun ask Jongin if he was still taking Kyungsoo but the younger one shook his head. “I am taking someone else.” That’s all he said. Kyungsoo knew that Jongin wasn’t going to call him so he decided to think about something else to distract him-self since he had called to have this day free just to go with Jongin. Now he was stuck on his room watching TV and eating can food.

“You need to tell him though.” Joonmyun said rather angry. “What if he is waiting for you?”

“He is not, ok!” Jongin said, angry as well.

“You are acting like an idiot Jongin!” Joonmyun half shouted as he got out of Jongin’s room.

 

“How is he?” Minseok ask Luhan. He decided to visit them and take some food since he knew that Kyungsoo only ate can food and that is not healthy.

“He...’sigh I don’t know how he is.” Baekhyun sadly said.

“He won’t open up.” Luhan said. Minseok nodded while walking towards Kyungsoo’s room.

“Kyungie I brought you some food come on out so we can eat!” Minseok shouted. “Kyungsoo... I brought ddokboki your favorite!” Luhan and Baekhyun sigh. They have tried everything but nothing seemed to work. “And spaghetti with extra cheese for you!!” upon hearing that, Kyungsoo’s stomach began to loudly growl. He deeply sighed while opening the door and coming out wearing his pajamas. “Aigoo look at you” Minseok hugged him. “Come we would eat and then you will take a shower ok?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Kyungie?” Baekhyun walked up to him. Kyungsoo received a huge hug from him making him feel bad for not talking to them for four days.

“Sorry guys.” Kyungsoo apologized to them. The three of them shook their heads with a smile.

“Don’t, we understand” Luhan said as he hug him again. “You can talk to us whenever you are ready ok?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Then shall we eat?” Minseok asked to which everyone nodded.    

 

“So he is not taking Kyungsoo?” Yixing ask Joonmyun. The two of them talk through the phone. Yixing felt bad but then again it was to be expected.

“He is taking someone else... how is Kyungsoo?” Joonmyun heard Yixing sighed through the other side. “Is he that bad?”

“He hasn’t come out of his room whatever happen it must have been very bad.” Joonmyun nodded. “Has Jongin said something?”

“No he is avoiding me and I think he is avoiding Chanyeol and Sehun as well. He is locking him-self up like when our parents died. I hate when he does that.” Joonmyun said.

“Are you coming to the club tonight?” Yixing asked him.

“No babe sorry not today I need to take care of some business at the company, but I’ll see you tomorrow... do you think that planning a party is a bad idea?” he ask.

“No why?” Yixing said.

“It’s in my house and I do want Kyungsoo to come he is your best friend and everyone’s as well. I just don’t want him to feel uncomfortable.”

“I’ll talk to him but Myunnie it’s your birthday and you have being planning it for weeks now so...”

“I get it... well tomorrow we will talk about it. Be careful at work ok?”

“Neh, you too Myunnie bye”

 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok and Luhan joked around and they were happy that Kyungsoo laughed as well. They were surprised by how Kyungsoo ate, they also felt bad. After much talking they clean and change. It was only seven in the afternoon and Kyungsoo knew that Jongin was probably at his school event. He deeply sighed making his best friends look at him and ask if he was ok. He shook his head because he isn’t and the worst part is that he can’t stay still. Even though he knows that Jongin is not gay he wants to go and tell him that he does and he doesn’t care at least he wants to be his friend. He also knows that, that is an impossible thing to do because, let’s face it, how can a friendship work like that??

“I can’t stay like this...” Kyungsoo said. The others look at him and frowned. “I like him and it’s not fair why did I have to fall for him?”

“Kyungsoo...” Kyungsoo cut Baekhyun cut him off.

“I know what you will say... he is not for you, he is not gay and blah, blah, blah.” Baekhyun sigh. “I like him... I know he is confused.” Luhan shook his head.

“Kyungsoo he is not gay you can’t do that to him.” Luhan said.

“But what he did...” Kyungsoo stood quiet.

“Kyungsoo what did he do to you?” Minseok ask. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip not knowing what respond or how to say it.

“You don’t have to tell us.” Luhan said even when he died to know what had happened.

“H-he... he t-touch me” Baekhyun’s eyes widen.

“How?” Minseok asked.

“T-there.... eish I was ok. Jaesuk was there with me and he was giving me a when Jongin appeared. I don’t know why he did it but he took him out of the bathroom. I had a hard on and he was there looking at me... He had a different look on his eyes. He just touched me.”

“Oh, my god!” Luhan shouted. “Why would he do that?!” Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders in response.

“I get what you mean now Kyungsoo.” Minseok said as he patted him on his back, but Luhan and Baekhyun seemed to still be at lost. “Guys for Jongin to have done that don’t you think that he might feel something?”

“Well in a way yeah... I guess you can say that.” Baekhyun said and Luhan nodded.

“So you are going to seduce him?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t want that though... I mean I do god I wish he was gay but I know that he might never even consider it gosh I feel so stupid for even thinking it. All I am saying is that I missed his silly jokes and the way he took care of me even if it was for a couple of months. I want to be his friend” Kyungsoo finally said what he felt.

 

Kyungsoo went to bed without being able to sleep, his pills long time forgotten. He always forgets to take them the only reason he took them was because Jongin send him a message telling him to take them. The day had ended and he felt jealous for the person that went with Jongin to the event. He resents Jongin for being an . How can he not call him back? At least to apologize for what he did but he can’t even do that.  

Jongin was on his room looking at his phone. He wanted to call Kyungsoo but couldn’t. He as well can’t deny the fact that he misses Kyungsoo and that he wants to be with him. Yet he is afraid of what he is feeling and can’t see the older one at all. He also knows that getting angry won’t solve anything but he really hates when Joonmyun asks him questions. He even asked Lyn to be his girlfriend when he doesn’t even like her. Lyn accepted without thinking it twice, she has being crushing on him for years now. Now he just needs to tell his uncle and brother. “Omma I know I shouldn’t have asked her out, but I don’t know what to do.” he said while looking at a picture of his parents.

Joonmyun was busy eating breakfast when Jongin called him. He was rather surprised for as Jongin had being ignoring him for the past few days. “Good morning.” Joonmyun greeted his younger brother.

“Good morning.” Jongin said. “Hey I wanted to tell you something.” Joonmyun nodded.

“Shoot it.” he said.

“I have a girlfriend.” Joonmyun stop his chewing as he held his fork close to his mouth. Jongin sat putting his cereal on the table.

“You do?” Joonmyun said making Jongin nod. “Cool... do I know her?” Jongin nodded. “Who is she?”

“Lyn.” Jongin said.

“Oh, her... why I thought you didn’t like her?” Joonmyun ask.

“I do why would you say I don’t?” Jongin ask rather annoyed.

“Because you would always say so! I have to go I am making plans for my birthday.”

“Really?!” Joonmyun nodded. “Where?”

“I am going to Yixing’s house and then we will meet up with the rest.”

“Oh... then bye.” Jongin left to the living room with his cereal. He tried to watch TV but couldn’t concentrate since he couldn’t stop thinking of Kyungsoo and the fact that he might be in his brother’s party. He scratch the back of his head in frustration because he doesn’t feel ready to see Kyungsoo if anything he is nervous. The past nights have been a pain on his and front literally. He cant’s stop thinking of Kyungsoo and the way he moan his name out. Just remembering that makes him hard and he hates it even though he can’t prevent it from happening.

“I’ll be leaving” Joonmyun told him but Jongin ignore him not because he wanted but because he was to into thoughts. When he realized that Joonmyun was gone was when he left to put his empty plate on the kitchen. His uncle arrived minutes later feeling very hungry.

“Hey Jongin how was your day?” Taekyeong ask him.

“Boring... hey Uncle I umm....”

“Yeah Jongin”

“No nothing forget it” Jongin said with a nervous laugh.  Taekyeong put his stuff down while looking at him.

“Tell me I know something is bothering you. Don’t think that I haven’t noticed it.” Jongin sigh.

“I am very confused.... I-I don’t know what is going on with me” Jongin said in frustration.

“Well what do you mean Jongin?” Taekyeong ask as he sat down.

“It’s about Kyungsoo... I don’t know why I feel this way I am not gay!!” Jongin shouted.

“How do you feel exactly?”

“I don’t know.... I mean I want to talk to him and be with him... uncle I did something very bad and I shouldn’t have I don’t know what happen to me I just did it. The worst part is that I don’t feel ashamed for it.”

“Why don’t you talk to him?” Jongin shook his head. “Then how are you supposed to fix things up if you don’t try?”

“But what if he hates me?” Jongin ask.

“I don’t think he does and about you being gay...”

“I am not!” Jongin shouted. “I-I have a girlfriend, Lyn.”

“Not saying you are Jongin all I am saying is that you should tried to be Kyungsoo’s friend. There is nothing wrong with that.” Jongin nodded.

“I guess you are right but... no I don’t know if I want to see him I just... he confuses me so much!” Jongin run his hand through his hair in frustration.

“Jongin don’t over think it. One thing I have to say is I am not ashamed of Joonmyun neither of you. I don’t care if things change for you ok and neither should you because you have people that will support you and friends that would be able to understand you more than what you think.” Jongin stood quiet, “Talk to him.” he said as he patted Jongin’s back.

 

Joonmyun arrived at Yixing’s house hours later. He told him that Jongin had a girlfriend. Yixing sigh for as he knows that Kyungsoo likes him. The rest arrived at Yixing’s house finally knowing where he lived at. They were mesmerized by how pretty the house is.

“Hey guys I gather you all today because Joonmyun’s birthday is next week and we want to do something.” Yixing said. Joonmyun was currently passing some drinks and putting some snacks on the table for his friends to snack on.

“Cool what are you planning on doing?” Chanyeol ask him.

“Something simple not that big... I was thinking on doing something at my house.” Joonmyun said.

“Like what?” Luhan asked.

“Just hang out nothing big though I want it to be in my house so my uncle can join us. He always busy and I want him to be in a place where he could rest if he gets tire.”

“Understandable.” Baekhyun said. “We can sing Karaoke or something I can take mine to your house.” Joonmyun nodded.

“Yeah that would be nice.” Jongdae beamed. “We could have like battles and stuff like that” Joonmyun nodded, liking the idea a lot.

“Kyungsoo can cook you a cake right hyung?” Sehun asked Kyungsoo who seemed to be spacing out. “Hyung”

“Oh, ummm sorry what was that?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Can you make a cake for Joonmyun?” Sehun ask. Kyungsoo nodded right away making everyone smile.

“Thank you” Joonmyun said.

“No problem.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“Then I will take something as well. How about drinks? We should get drunk!” Chanyeol suggested.

“It’s been a while since I have knocked out. I think I am in for it” Kris said with a smirk. In all honesty none of them had gotten hammered for the past couple of months if not almost half a year.

“Yeah we can do that.” Joonmyun said as he hugged Yixing who giggle.

“I can’t wait for next week!” Tao and Luhan said in unison making everyone laugh except for Kyungsoo that kept silent.

I saw a couple of upvotes thank you so much for upvoting!!

So here is a present for you all....

 

Thank you!! As always Love Annie

Don't forget to comment